Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,769 members, 7,889,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:01 PM

Slaves To The Smelly Hole Have Messed This World Up! (see Why) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slaves To The Smelly Hole Have Messed This World Up! (see Why) (1107 Views)

Do White Women Also Have Smelly Pvssy? / I Have Messed Up My Life / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slaves To The Smelly Hole Have Messed This World Up! (see Why) by 360clips: 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
All these stupid idiotic men that are slave to the pussy have really messed this world up. From them using up all their life savings because of sex to the ones that chase girls up and down like their lives depend on it! When I was using this tinder app, and even all the other ones like badoo I noticed that even after you've matched with an olosho that'll still demand for money, they'll still wait for you to make the first move to start the conversation. They're pride is out of this world! They can't just send an ordinary hi or hey to start a chat. Why do they do these rubbish? It's these stupid men with no self respect that caused it. You see one stupid man be thanking girl for accepting his friend request. Busting up her dm with different unread messages. All these little little things have given these olosho too much pride and ego. That's why they can confidently demand 30k for sex because they know they're foolish men that pay the amount. All these rubbish was caused by these simps roaming around the streets. And I must tell you something, these type of men must be killed and driven out of extinction! Because that's the only way.

5 Likes

Re: Slaves To The Smelly Hole Have Messed This World Up! (see Why) by blackboy(m): 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
Guy, you first need to work on yourself. You that joined social media to chase babe. Educate yourself properly and get an income . Stop hating and blaming others

2 Likes

Re: Slaves To The Smelly Hole Have Messed This World Up! (see Why) by 360clips: 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
blackboy:
Guy, you first need to work on yourself. You that joined social media to chase babe. Educate yourself properly and get an income . Stop hating and blaming others
I never joined social to chase girls. I never chase woman in ma life.I just join for the fun of it. And I'm very well educated son.

2 Likes

Re: Slaves To The Smelly Hole Have Messed This World Up! (see Why) by TruthHurts1(m): 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
Join SMAN una no gree. Instead you will be coming to recite book of lamentations on Nairaland! Nobody gives a fvck about your experiences with women!
Re: Slaves To The Smelly Hole Have Messed This World Up! (see Why) by 360clips: 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Join SMAN una no gree. Instead you will be coming to recite book of lamentations on Nairaland! Nobody gives a fvck about your experiences with women!
Then fvuck off ma thread!
Re: Slaves To The Smelly Hole Have Messed This World Up! (see Why) by TruthHurts1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
Come and remove me from the thread cry baby! grin

[img]https://images./BjJmwR8SSLjEYm8nyLODn.gif[/img]

360clips:
Then fvuck off ma thread!
Re: Slaves To The Smelly Hole Have Messed This World Up! (see Why) by handsomeyitayo(m): 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
I have one in my working place..he can die because of pussy very stingy. when it comes to woman matter he can drop any amount, and he is someone that is dick is not functioning due to insulin diabetes..
He is do carry his daughters mate to sleep with...spend huge money on them..

4 Likes

Re: Slaves To The Smelly Hole Have Messed This World Up! (see Why) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
I have one in my working place..he can die because of pussy very stingy. when it comes to woman matter he can drop any amount, and he is someone that is dick is not functioning due to insulin diabetes..
He is do carry his daughters mate to sleep with...spend huge money on them..

I hope he is not your boss grin

2 Likes

Re: Slaves To The Smelly Hole Have Messed This World Up! (see Why) by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I hope he is not your boss grin
nope he is one of our staff....
Funny you why did you say my boss.. Bec I know you know those bosses married men they Doo all those things ..

(1) (Reply)

HUNGERBAD Was A Freemason / Help! How Do You Arrange For Babes / Choose Between Me And Your Pregnant Wife She Said.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.