Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:50 AM

How To Check If Your NIN Is Successfully Linked To Your Sim Card - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Check If Your NIN Is Successfully Linked To Your Sim Card (969 Views)

NIN is free; How much did you Pay? / My NIN Is Not Linking / World's First Human HEAD Transplant Is 'Successfully' Carried Out On A Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check If Your NIN Is Successfully Linked To Your Sim Card by Newstractor: 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
It's barely 1 day and some hours to the NIN linking (February 19, 2021) deadline given by FG to Nigerians to link their NIN to their sim or get disconnected and most of us aren't still sure of how to confirm if our sim has been linked successfully.

Read more ]>> https://www.newstractor.com.ng/how-to-check-if-your-nin-is-successfully-linked-to-your-sim-card-321
Re: How To Check If Your NIN Is Successfully Linked To Your Sim Card by adedejiola: 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2023
I need help on my NIN wrong names needs correction
Re: How To Check If Your NIN Is Successfully Linked To Your Sim Card by adedejiola: 8:33am On Aug 26, 2023
What is Nimc managements doing with this issues of NIN people experience everywhere without any results
Re: How To Check If Your NIN Is Successfully Linked To Your Sim Card by deborahrita: 4:00am On Aug 30, 2023
sad shocked
Re: How To Check If Your NIN Is Successfully Linked To Your Sim Card by adedejiola: 8:28am On Sep 07, 2023
bad corrupt government is the cause of a these NIN issues everywhere
Re: How To Check If Your NIN Is Successfully Linked To Your Sim Card by olajidebary: 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2023
adedejiola:
bad corrupt government is the cause of a these NIN issues everywhere
naija government all they care is to Syphon people money
Re: How To Check If Your NIN Is Successfully Linked To Your Sim Card by madyfrank: 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
After checking my NIN on the portal is saying not Active and I have wrong DOB. Please how can I correct it, I need it urgent
Re: How To Check If Your NIN Is Successfully Linked To Your Sim Card by educalistexco: 9:01am On Oct 29, 2023
Dial *346# or *785# and then follow instructions. Or download the the NIMC App and put your NIN number there to check.

But note that NIN validation fee is #5k before your NIN will be validated.
Re: How To Check If Your NIN Is Successfully Linked To Your Sim Card by desmoeductex: 8:48am On Nov 08, 2023
angry
Re: How To Check If Your NIN Is Successfully Linked To Your Sim Card by excoedutisto: 9:08am On Nov 15, 2023
sad sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hurghada Diving | Scuba Diving Center In Hurghada / Is This Hackable? / Globacom Launches Payment Service Banking Unit With Moneymaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.