Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Tb Joshua Speaks Out On Covid-19 Vaccine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua Speaks Out On Covid-19 Vaccine (441 Views)

Pastor Evelyn Joshua Speaks On Bisola Johnson's Accusation Of TB Joshua (Video) / Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death / TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tb Joshua Speaks Out On Covid-19 Vaccine by Hunter2009: 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
TB JOSHUA SPEAKS OUT ON COVID-19 VACCINE

Nigerian Prophet TB Joshua has bared his mind for the first time on the COVID-19 vaccine, a subject which has been the source of much controversy and conspiracy, especially within Evangelical Christian circles.

“Concerning the ongoing situation in the world, I have received thousands of emails on the COVID-19 vaccine,” the cleric stated in a special message broadcast on his Christian channel on Emmanuel TV.

“No doubt, there are many conspiracy theories surrounding this vaccine. However, my belief is that our governments are only trying to look for a way out of this very challenging situation, although there may be bad faith in certain quarters,” he acknowledged.

“Many people have complained of some negative reactions but this is always the case with vaccines of this nature. I remember I used to have such reactions whenever I took chloroquine,” he continued, citing his personal experiences.

“That does not mean chloroquine is bad. It works positively for many. At this time, our governments need our support and our cooperation – because the world is in a dilemma,” he concluded in his customary parabolic fashion.

Earlier in the footage, Joshua had spoken about the ‘New Anointing Water’ and ‘New Anointing Sticker’ he had released at the beginning of 2021, stressing the importance of having godly intentions when using them.

“Jesus looks at the motive of our actions but men look at the action. I mean, Jesus looks at why we do what we do but men look at what we do,” he explained, adding “that is why we must not be in a haste to judge someone’s actions”.

“Once any selfish intention or motive is involved – that is, if money exchanges hands in whatever way – the anointing in the bottle will go away, leaving only ordinary water in the bottle,” he then sternly warned.

The cleric stressed that these ‘faith tools’ would be sent freely to people. “The Anointing Water is God’s gift to us. What it costs to get to you is our own contribution. The level of our sacrifice will determine the level of anointing we enjoy,” he clarified.

Clips showing this Anointing Water being shipped worldwide from Paris, France were subsequently shown, alongside the reaction of people who ‘fell under the anointing’ by merely touching its packaging, notably a blind South African lady who claimed she regained her sight.

A video further showed someone ministering Joshua’s Anointing Water to a critically ill coronavirus patient in an isolation ward who dramatically recovered and was released from the hospital shortly afterwards.

VIDEO -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZz3XNActco
Re: Tb Joshua Speaks Out On Covid-19 Vaccine by Bigggloadofcum: 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
grin

I thought this man was on quarantine.

After several failed prophesy. Most notable one for me was the eventual disappearance of covid-19 which was meant to happen on the 27th of May 2020, according to the man of Rod. Shit didn't even nearly happen.

Who do we trust now? NOBODY.
Re: Tb Joshua Speaks Out On Covid-19 Vaccine by adadike(f): 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2021
In other words, he is advising people to take the vaccine but as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Speaks Out On Covid-19 Vaccine by malikombi(m): 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
They need this water more in the US and Europe.
Re: Tb Joshua Speaks Out On Covid-19 Vaccine by DappaD: 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
If it’s to make noise and act drama on his Dstv channel, no one will remind him.

But now that the time has come to prove himself that he actually has that healing power he has always claimed to have, instead he has resorted to the vaccines and some fake ‘anointing’ water.
LOL!
Re: Tb Joshua Speaks Out On Covid-19 Vaccine by longetivity(m): 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
I don't take this man serious
Re: Tb Joshua Speaks Out On Covid-19 Vaccine by Kobojunkie: 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
adadike:
In other words, he is advising people to take the vaccine but as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord
Do you also choose to "serve the Lord" every other time your pastorpreneurs open their mouths or is it just this one time that you do not agree with this one that you remember what God in fact called you to do from the beginning? undecided
Re: Tb Joshua Speaks Out On Covid-19 Vaccine by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hmmm...
Re: Tb Joshua Speaks Out On Covid-19 Vaccine by ikorodureporta: 5:15am On Jan 21, 2021
oyakhilome godfather

(1) (Reply)

Not All D Old Testament Laws Were Abolished. / Bishop David OYEDEPO Sacks 40 Pastors For Low Income From Their Branches / Seven Important Reasons You Should Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.