Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,944 members, 7,919,057 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 08:27 PM

Desperate Nigerian Guys - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Desperate Nigerian Guys (492 Views)

Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders / Why Do Nigerian Women In 30's shy To Date nigerian Guys in there 20's. / I NEED GAY NIGERIAN GUYS IN THE USA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperate Nigerian Guys by luckynas(m): 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2011
I notice how so many Nigerian Guys(males) are so desperate to get a girl, some act like getting a girl is the only thing they ever think of. One the radio, on forums like this some guy are just hunting to girlfriends with so much passion as if they will die tomorrow. The funny thing here is that most of them already have at least one other girlfriend, to add to that some don't even have a job neither are they in school and yet they are thinking of getting girls all the time.
I am saying this cos i have noticed the trend, nothing wrong with wanting a girlfriend but i think you need to get your life organised and prioritized first before taking the responsibility for another human, a gurl who naturally need more maintenance the the average guy does.
Sex is not the only thing men stand for you know.
Just my two cent here.
Re: Desperate Nigerian Guys by iice(f): 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2011
Where your address? I wan send you chin chin. JK grin
Gbam, gbam, gbam!
Re: Desperate Nigerian Guys by luckynas(m): 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2011
lol, iice ok hope say the chin chin plenty sha.
Re: Desperate Nigerian Guys by iice(f): 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2011
Ehen. . .well i might eat half of it before it ever gets to you but really nice write up.
Re: Desperate Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2011
It is nice to see that some people think like this. The thing don tire pesin. Na so so woman, woman, woman dey some guys mind.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Workin Class Lady / Hello. Fun Loving Ladies Lets Hook Up / nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.