Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,104 members, 7,946,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:19 AM

CAC Portal Glitches - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CAC Portal Glitches (447 Views)

How To Reactivate Your Business From Inactive To Active On The Cac Portal / Why Is My Company Inactive On CAC Portal? / Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Login To My Cac Portal Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAC Portal Glitches by elyonchee(f): 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
Recently the Corporate Affairs Commission unveiled their new portal. But this new portal, has come with it's issues. Currently, I have been trying to navigate a registration that formerly takes just less than 72 hrs to register. On this new portal, it is taking a whole lot of work to get by. So clients, be assured that delay of registrations from your CAC agents, is beyond their control and be rest assured that it will be sorted out in due time. I have been giving my client update, so that he can be on the same track with me. After this job, probably I will resume other collection of jobs in February.
Registration now will take 7-21 days or more. It is now e-certificate, CAC 1.1 has been replaced with e-status report and Memart with new additions. For business name, one can now register either as a sole proprietor or Partnership.
For registered companies or business names, you can go to search.cac.gov.ng to check the status of your entity. Always pay annual returns as at when due.
Re: CAC Portal Glitches by Mekudi: 2:33am On Jan 28, 2021
Please what is the procedure for getting trademark?
Re: CAC Portal Glitches by elyonchee(f): 4:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
Mekudi:
Please what is the procedure for getting trademark?
You have to use a trade mark agent
The name you intend to use or logo
It cost 90k. But you can start with the first stage for now which is 45k.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Urgently / I Want To Buy Paypal. / Who Has Bought Dollar Recently From The Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.