Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,117 members, 7,973,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:59 AM

Rollercoaster Era Comes To An End - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rollercoaster Era Comes To An End (152 Views)

In Dubai, We Don't Go To The Gas Station; It Comes To Us: Dubai Man Shares(pix) / US Fighter Jet Comes Close To Iranian Plane, Passengers Injured / Jubilation As Mugabe's Era Comes To An End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rollercoaster Era Comes To An End by thinkmoney(m): 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
President Trump, before the pandemic, presided over an economic boom, re-oriented America's opinion of China, removed terrorist leaders from the battlefield, revamped the space program, secured an originalist (conservative) majority on the US Supreme Court, and authorised Operation Warp Speed to produce a Covid-19 vaccine in record time.
Poverty rate for Black Americans and Asia Americans dropped to it's lowest level in modern history during Trump's time.
His other many shortcomings however was always going to dent his legacy. Trumps principle and policies from my study of him is; him first, then his America. It's fair to say that Trump's egocentricity made and broke him.
I (like how i advice everybody to be) do not expect much from any human or human institutions, however a part of me will miss Trump's dramas.

(1) (Reply)

Africa; Sierra Leone: President Illegally Suspends Audit Officials Amidst Contro / Angola And Namibia Reviewing Economic Cooperation / Lukashenko Warns Of 3rd World War, As Belarus Prepares To Send Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.