Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,691 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:38 AM

Please How Do I Handle This Issue. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Handle This Issue. (727 Views)

How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. / How Do I Handle This? / How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Handle This Issue. by Casham: 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
This girl in my church whom I am crushing on. I approached her in 2017. But when I somehow found out she was just 17 years I told her to forget my 'proposal'. I told her we can't date because she's underage. We've been really close since then. But I am much more closer with her younger sister (as-per "in-law" na). I became like an uncle to the younger sis.
Now that I am about to finally "toast" the elder sister [again], the younger one started acting funny. She calls me all the time, send me good morning/night messages, Want us to meet, etc. I never thought much of it because I never had any romantic intentions torwards her. I always thought she was like 14-15. But just today she met me and told me she is now 17 (will be 18 in March) and want us to date. She's my only real friend in the entire town, but I don't wanna go that way with her (although she is much more beautiful than ...). My dilemma now is how to best explain this to her without losing her as a friend. I don't mind insults, but at least ... .
Re: Please How Do I Handle This Issue. by DaHrNn0001: 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
Re: Please How Do I Handle This Issue. by jawalis(m): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
Who the fuk friend a 15yrs old girl, isn’t that a SS 2 student. You don’t need advice, you need a knock on your head to reset those dying brain cells. Or you need to wake up from slumber.
Firstly; How old are you? You might need to work more on yourself though. From the look of things, it seems you are underage too so I’ll not waste my advice.
Re: Please How Do I Handle This Issue. by Cerebellum: 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
grin

Thank God say u no mind insult boss oga Uncle why una go dey carry this Ofo Arindin topic cum here

Una dey kolo??

Guy go think settle ur mata Moor!
Re: Please How Do I Handle This Issue. by Bigggloadofcum: 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nawa o

Hope you've not started mistakenly intentionally touching that little innocent girl inordinately?

Well, you were able to tell her 17 years old elder sister that you can't date her why is this one different?

Leave that girl alone o. Old man like you should be having matured friends and not looking for a vulnerable 14 years old girl to be friends with.
Re: Please How Do I Handle This Issue. by chinchonglee(m): 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
Small children matter.
Re: Please How Do I Handle This Issue. by FalseProphet1(m): 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2021
The dark forces are holding meetings on the destiny of this young man and he isn't bothered. Stay away from women son and you will live long.
Re: Please How Do I Handle This Issue. by falcon01: 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
See mumu! How old are you sef?
Re: Please How Do I Handle This Issue. by youngsahito(m): 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
Nawa o

Hope you've not started mistakenly intentionally touching that little innocent girl inordinately?

Well, you were able to tell her 17 years old elder sister that you can't date her why is this one different?

Leave that girl alone o. Old man like you should be having matured friends and not looking for a vulnerable 14 years old girl to be friends with.
who tell u say the 17 year old girl is an innocent? the should just be careful ni
Re: Please How Do I Handle This Issue. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
how una dey take Waka with minor for road dey fear me..
Re: Please How Do I Handle This Issue. by KennedyKennedy2(m): 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
A paedophile on the loose,
Alpha team be ready to strike.
Re: Please How Do I Handle This Issue. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
March is barely one month from now. Download calendar in your phone and keep counting down to her 18th birthday, that is if you're 25 and under. If you are above 25, oga go and look for your mates.
Re: Please How Do I Handle This Issue. by Casham: 12:30am On Jan 21, 2021
KennedyKennedy2:
A paedophile on the loose,
Alpha team be ready to strike.
as I said earlier, I never mind the insults because I know not everyone on NL is normal. But I want y'all to know that I, as a personal rule, can never date or even touch an underaged girl or even any female friend at all (believe it or not). But yes! We are close. And I am not even considering the thought of dating this one. All I am asking for is How do I let her know it can never happen between us without offending anybody. I was thinking of telling the big sis but it may cause some problems Between them. But it is ok if everybody thinks I wanna do the little girl; as I said, not every body is normal.
Re: Please How Do I Handle This Issue. by prince2pac(m): 12:47am On Jan 21, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The dark forces are holding meetings on the destiny of this young man and he isn't bothered. Stay away from women son and you will live long.
loud it sir

Re: Please How Do I Handle This Issue. by schoolboymatt(m): 12:54am On Jan 21, 2021
two for the price of one.....lucky bastard cheesy
Re: Please How Do I Handle This Issue. by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:06am On Jan 21, 2021
Casham:
This girl in my church whom I am crushing on. I approached her in 2017. But when I somehow found out she was just 17 years I told her to forget my 'proposal'. I told her we can't date because she's underage. We've been really close since then. But I am much more closer with her younger sister (as-per "in-law" na). I became like an uncle to the younger sis.
Now that I am about to finally "toast" the elder sister [again], the younger one started acting funny. She calls me all the time, send me good morning/night messages, Want us to meet, etc. I never thought much of it because I never had any romantic intentions torwards her. I always thought she was like 14-15. But just today she met me and told me she is now 17 (will be 18 in March) and want us to date. She's my only real friend in the entire town, but I don't wanna go that way with her (although she is much more beautiful than ...). My dilemma now is how to best explain this to her without losing her as a friend. I don't mind insults, but at least ... .

My brother friends don't bullshit and lie to themselves, if you are friends with the younger sister give her her options, no relationship, it may hurt, she's invested emotions on you and that in itself is an issue, bkos "kids" at that level should learn to relate with people without attaching so much emotions, I think you created some impressions to the girl that you shouldn't, like responding to those text and the likes.

More importantly, what do you want out of the elder sister who is now 21? Are you planning to settle down and you think she would make a great wife? Dating should lead to an expected end, except you want a Bleep mate. You must define things with the opposite sex, be clear when you are coming close To a lady, and shut down advances that you are not prepared for.

As per your question, pleasing everyone is the ticket to nowhere and being an ass licker (sorry for those strong words). Define yourself, know your target and shoot your shot.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Handle This Issue. by Sammmyyyy(m): 8:01am On Jan 21, 2021
Bro, I think you yourself do not know what you want. Since you haven't defiled any of them (thank God for that), sit yourself down and weigh your choices.

Obviously, the young one is naive and high on youthful lust, cost I don't know what a 17 year old wants in dating. Just call her and tell her it can't work. That way, you've increased your integrity.
Re: Please How Do I Handle This Issue. by Casham: 9:04am On Jan 21, 2021
Sammmyyyy:
Bro, I think you yourself do not know what you want. Since you haven't defiled any of them (thank God for that), sit yourself down and weigh your choices.

Obviously, the young one is naive and high on youthful lust, cost I don't know what a 17 year old wants in dating. Just call her and tell her it can't work. That way, you've increased your integrity.
thanks for your advice. Of course NOTHING will ever happen between us (I and the younger).
Re: Please How Do I Handle This Issue. by Casham: 9:20am On Jan 21, 2021
[quote author=Yusufisraelj post=98275119]

My brother friends don't bullshit and lie to themselves, if you are friends with the younger sister give her her options, no relationship, it may hurt, she's invested emotions on you and that in itself is an issue, bkos "kids" at that level should learn to relate with people without attaching so much emotions,

As per your question, pleasing everyone is the ticket to nowhere and being an ass licker (sorry for those strong words). Define yourself, know your target and shoot your shot.[/quo
Thanks abeg. What I learnt from this drama; 1)never get too close to your charge of the opposite gender. It may give wrong signals to an innocent teen. 2) never seek public opinion to deal with personal issues, especially on Nairaland; most of them deliberately twist your narrative to fit their bigoted mindset. Not you though. Thank you for your candid advice.

(1) (Reply)

My Proof Of Love For Her. / Man Angrily Confronts Girlfriend After Finding Big Cucumber With C0ndom On It / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.