Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,959 members, 7,942,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

FG Says There May Be Second Lockdown, Warns Nigerians - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG Says There May Be Second Lockdown, Warns Nigerians (383 Views)

Anthrax Cannot Be Killed By Boiling Your Meat - Dr Obi Ogar Warns Nigerians / A Kidney Now Costs $262,000; Heart, $119,000, UN Warns Nigerians / Coronavirus: Don’t Shake Hands, Don’t Hug, Aregbesola Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Says There May Be Second Lockdown, Warns Nigerians by Buddiesy: 2:27am On Jan 21, 2021
The federal government has urged Nigerians to do everything possible to avoid the second lockdown in Nigeria. Punch reports that this plea was made on Monday, January 18, by the chairman of the Presidential Task Force (PTF) on COVID-19, Boss Mustapha, at a press briefing in Abuja, the nation's capital. Legit.ng gathered that Mustapha, who is also the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), said this can be done by complying with the protocols released by the government.
Mustapha said the government was making progress with the case management under the national response which continues to receive the support of the private sector in the delivery of medical oxygen to the various facilities.

I hope that a vaccine can be produced as soon as possible. Although the virus has mutated, the vaccine is still people's most hopeful thing.
Re: FG Says There May Be Second Lockdown, Warns Nigerians by ekaette1621: 3:41am On Jan 21, 2021
i smile in a Fulani way

how many times dem go warn us
Re: FG Says There May Be Second Lockdown, Warns Nigerians by sazjun76: 3:42am On Jan 21, 2021
Re: FG Says There May Be Second Lockdown, Warns Nigerians by Deasegun19(m): 4:00am On Jan 21, 2021
ekaette1621:

i smile in a Fulani way

how many times dem go warn us

they are scared of nigerians. they are taking survey to see our reactions. I just pity dem, make dem lockdown without proper palliative this time round, dem go hear am
Re: FG Says There May Be Second Lockdown, Warns Nigerians by saheedbadmus(m): 4:41am On Jan 21, 2021
I laff cheesy in Swahili .. lock down ko - lock up ni
Re: FG Says There May Be Second Lockdown, Warns Nigerians by Macphenson: 7:18am On Jan 21, 2021
They should also start preparing for palliatives as well.
Re: FG Says There May Be Second Lockdown, Warns Nigerians by Lawdis(m): 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
Let them try it again

Re: FG Says There May Be Second Lockdown, Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
They should not try it oooh. Nothing is wrong with anybody anywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Blood Tonic / Nigeria Gets $15m Grant For School Reopening, Some Govt Labs Not Testing Freely / How To Heal Any Form Of Sickness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.