Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,386 members, 7,934,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 03:17 AM

Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention (32170 Views)

Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy / Tinubu’s Inauguration: US Lawyer Moves To Block Govt Delegation, Writes Biden / Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by Seyzcham91(m): 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
you this Cat person, se you dey alright sha, you just dey make me laugh grin with your brand
Driedfish:
Meow meow..

I’m not impressed!!!!!

Nothing concern me again, na to day denge pose day go.

Nigeria matter tire me.
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by fredoooooo: 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sàràkí is there , contact him again to smuggle you in like a Cargo. oloshi ọmọ ale akotileta

1 Like

Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by Feggie3: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
yeme7:
The same Biden that sign a genocide bid... He's a lover of destruction, during Obama tenure biden was part of. The people that destroyed libya so what's this old atiku even saying

Naija my country we are tire

Please help. Me. With a job
Qualification B. A
But I have experiences

I can work in the office
My cv is ready
With this ur archaic reasoning like that of a non entity. If by chance I sight that ur CV I will tear it into several pieces and set it ablaze in a furnace...
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by magzey: 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
Atiku to America as who? Former vice president ?

Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by Blackdisciple(m): 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
The gateway is open for them now to thief our money and run to America.
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by Dreyton36: 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
Whether eye service oo

Whether hyprocity ok

Atiku has done more good with his eye service job that buhari

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by Jasonjack: 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
I also look forward to the removal of every travel restriction on Nigerian citizens, in keeping with the good relations that has existed between our two nations, beginning with the July 27, 1961 state visit of our first Prime Minister, Alhaji Tafawa Balewa, to President John F Kennedy, and continuing over the decades since then.

Important point God bless you Sir. We hope that the greatest and humble (Joe Biden) among the 46th gives listening ears to our plead on the reverse of restrictions.
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by blueAgent(m): 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
Alennsar:
Nawa ooo. As if America is a better country than Nigeria. How does a producer and highest distributor of ammunition becomes the ambassador of peace?

Clown.
Is there any country in the World that is close to US in terms of Wealth and development?
Talk less of shithole Nigeria
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by Jostoman: 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
All I see here is POLITICS

Why can't you solve your problem yourself?

Why placing high burden on Biden as if he's the god that's gonna save Nigeria.

This is eye service to be honest.

Personally, I don't appreciate this.
who cares about your appreciation anyway good one from Atiku who always put Nigeria first above tribe
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by vpaymoney(m): 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
No surprise! Dr Young and Bill Gate said it all.
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by Sleekfingers: 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/atiku-writes-biden-lists-nigerias-challenges-seeks-u-s-intervention/

tell joe biden to come and clean your yansh after u shit finish.....

Yeye dey smell
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by adeniyi65(m): 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hope he included his name in the list.
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by NNAMDIII(m): 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
When u were vice president what did your mother do? undecided

1 Like

Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by yeme7(m): 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
Feggie3:
With this ur archaic reasoning like that of a non entity. If by chance I sight that ur CV I will tear it into several pieces and set it ablaze in a furnace...

Please I don't mean to argue with u but go ans read history...
U can set the paper ablaze that shows the kind of nonsensical person u r... Tear someone cv then I will give u slap... Because u r not my teacher nor my parents.... Nonsense u in a nonsense country...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by Gadcool: 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sensible
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by ikorodureporta: 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
This kyne people no dear rule Naija again
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by harmony75: 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
see how swiftly a formal vice president is sending letter to a politcian like him?! new sworn in president how swiftly were you In government then to make a change?!
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by guy222: 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
On what ground or in what capacity is he sending or writing a letter to biden. This man is nothing but an idiot of the highest order. He is just using his foolish supporters catch cruz. Writing a letter to a newly elected president expecially in the US can only get to him using diplomatic seal or stamp of the country the letter is coming from, which means it must come from the presidency of that country.
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by harmony75: 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
see how swiftly a formal vice president is sending letter to a politcian like him?! new sworn in president how swiftly were you In government then to make a change during his time. allow Biden to settle down did American swear him in for Nigeria?!
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by jaxxy(m): 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
All I see here is POLITICS

Why can't you solve your problem yourself?

Why placing high burden on Biden as if he's the god that's gonna save Nigeria.

This is eye service to be honest.

Personally, I don't appreciate this.

Our system that shud solve these problems have been held hyjacked and held hostage. That said we can continue to speak the truth to government and hopefully the masses will see what they need to know.
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by mukthar2000(m): 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
Old fool eyes service man, have u being waiting for Joe for long to solve ur country problems for u , so the should leave their own problems to face urs first abiii becos u are the one that sponsored his victory to gain the presidential office, can't u called on ur greedy counterpart to solve Nigerian problems, why calling on a new innocent President?
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by DSoj(m): 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
Who send this one message? He dey use style beg for himself... Ole
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by SmartJac: 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
You dey ment? Like are you sick upstairs? Why do you willingly choose to be dumb even when you have google search engine on your phone?
michoim:
Nonsense. Attention seekers. Travel ban has already been lifted. He wants to act as if is his influence that brought about it...
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by Basher8583: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
MasterRahl:
angry

Nigeria will earn some respect among the committee of nations when she learns to solve most of her problems independently.

You can liken this to the youths of today. The day you show your parents that you can feed yourself without having to ask them for a dime, that's the day their respect for you triples.

I'm not saying that Nigeria shouldn't ask for help but for God's sake, it's not up to 48 hours since Biden assumed office and we're already making requests? We can try solving some problems on our own. The ones that are hard, we can seek the intervention of the international community.

Who is the we. It's the president of Biafra making the request for himself. No one asked him. Abi you see Buhari disturbing Biden.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by kpezi: 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
You are in DUBAI begging a president of another country to help solve your problem. why you run comot from your country. mumu leaders begging for attention.
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by vioment: 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
How can that thrash he wrote be Biden's problem?

Instead of him to be learning how day 1 people do things. We can all see the activities happening, from the first day. All their plans are now in motion. No wasting of time to fill cabinet, the cabinet is diverse, and assembled from the best minds.

That issue Atiku wrote about is a Nigerian problem. If Nigeria can't solve it then that is our fate.
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
Basher8583:

Who is the we. It's the president of Biafra making the request for himself. No one asked him. Abi you see Buhari disturbing Biden.
grin grin grin una don give Atiku new title. President of Biafra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
warreng1:
Cool though.

He's being hypocritical and also doing eye service at the same time.

If he's to be Nigerian president, it would definitely be a different story. He's practically and indirectly seeking for America's support from Biden, on his presidential election, come 2023.

Even If Na Leg Service, He Is Saying D Truth.
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
hollah123:
the same Atiku that was silent when that Hausa guy who was alleged to blaspheme was been persecuted abi?
if only u know they are all d same.
The Peter Jefferson that was Atiku accomplice in looting our common wealth have been jailed abroad n Atiku is still a free man here.

d same stupid mistake of being ill informed that made u people to vote for buhari is the same mistake that is pushing u to vote for Atiku now
voting atiku will never be a mistake the only person i will vote from atiku abubakar will either goodluck jonathan or prof Gana Zulum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-rufai Names Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Killings / Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi / Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.