Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,549 members, 7,944,632 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

Manager And Pure Water Operator Needed In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Manager And Pure Water Operator Needed In Abuja (1549 Views)

Pure Water Operator / Computer Operator Needed For Instant Employment / Computer Operator Needed in Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manager And Pure Water Operator Needed In Abuja by babad4(m): 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2011
The services of a honest person is required in a medium scale pure water company for the position of
a manager and also an experienced pure water machine operator, in Gwagwalada, ABUJA.

The manager must have a minimum of OND in any discipline and must not be less than 23 years old.If you meet this requirement, please call 08053338252 or 07040361555.
Re: Manager And Pure Water Operator Needed In Abuja by jerrydavv: 7:19am On Feb 01, 2016
Good day, my name is Jerry David, 29 from Abia state. I am a very good and an experienced operator for at least 10 years. I was outside country for 20 years. There was where i started the pure water work with Chinese company . I was trained by the Chinese, i have the full control and experience of the machine and its maintenance.
Well, i have already archived a lot from my work, and i have stopped pure water work since 3years ago and started my personal business.
But now had a little problem there that made me to come back to Nigeria. I came back just 6 months ago, i don't have to be idol so i decided to start again with pure water. If needed an experienced operator just call me i will come for you, ready to relocate 08120237293. 08175766137.
Re: Manager And Pure Water Operator Needed In Abuja by sogud(m): 10:39am On Oct 21, 2020
babad4:

The services of a honest person is required in a medium scale pure water company for the position of
a manager and also an experienced pure water machine operator, in Gwagwalada, ABUJA.

The manager must have a minimum of OND in any discipline and must not be less than 23 years old.If you meet this requirement, please call 08053338252 or 07040361555.

Good morning

Am Gabriel Oloruntoba by name..I studied public Administration...I can manage your company for you as a good manager.
my number: 08063588264

(1) (Reply)

Post Delta Jobs Here including unadvertised vacancies / Biochemical Derivatives Limited- Advice Needed / Experienced And Qualified Barber Needed At Ikota Shopping Complex,Lekki Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.