Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,741 members, 7,905,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:37 PM

US Surgeon General Jerome Adams Asked To Step Down By Biden - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Surgeon General Jerome Adams Asked To Step Down By Biden (1183 Views)

US Surgeon General, Jerome Adam Resigns At Joe Biden's Request / Thomas Thabane: Lesotho's 80-Year-Old PM To Step Down / Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Surgeon General Jerome Adams Asked To Step Down By Biden by GamalNasser: 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
U.S. Surgeon General Jerome M. Adams resigned at then-President-elect Joe Biden’s request early Wednesday, as Biden sought to make a symbolic break with his predecessor’s covid-19 response.

“Thank you for the opportunity to serve this great Nation, as this has been the honor of my life,” Adams wrote in a departure note posted to Facebook. “ … I hope in 2021 and beyond, we can focus more on what unites us, and rise above what divides us.”

The Post first reported that Biden was planning to ask for Adams’s resignation on Wednesday. Adams, who was nominated by President Trump, was sworn in as surgeon general on Sept. 5, 2017, to serve a four-year term set to expire this September.

Source :https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2021/01/20/biden-surgeon-general-resignation/

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

Re: US Surgeon General Jerome Adams Asked To Step Down By Biden by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
USA under Trump stopped supporting WHO, there must be a reason for it

Anyways, I wish the people the best

Make una check, pray well well before accepting any vaccine!!!

2 Likes

Re: US Surgeon General Jerome Adams Asked To Step Down By Biden by habsydiamond(m): 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
Oga trump na fopomoyo jare... He just hit everything together just like some people here... I am not saying they are the same... His achievements can never be compared with any in thus country... But at the end he still fvckup...

Re: US Surgeon General Jerome Adams Asked To Step Down By Biden by byinks(f): 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Re: US Surgeon General Jerome Adams Asked To Step Down By Biden by Racoon(m): 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
Perhaps he is about to suffer for some of the indecision of the Trump's administration especially the carefree attitude to the COVID19 pandemic that have killed a lots of Americans.
Re: US Surgeon General Jerome Adams Asked To Step Down By Biden by bjtinz: 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
Good riddance. After serving one of most clueless, useless, petty, science-adverse, incompetent occupants of the White House, he now pens essays.

The guy that oversaw the regrettable and largely preventable deaths of over 400k Americans

When he was not fighting Fauci or CDC, he was querying Amb Brix for telling the truth about the covid situation

Have we forgotten the inject bleach episode??

Any official that served in the satanic regime till the end should be tried for manslaughter
Re: US Surgeon General Jerome Adams Asked To Step Down By Biden by GamalNasser: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
bjtinz:
Good riddance. After serving one of most clueless, useless, petty, science-adverse, incompetent occupants of the White House, he now pens essays.

This is guy that oversaw the regrettable and largely preventable deaths of over 400k Americans

When he was not fighting Fauci or CDC, he was querying Amb Brix for telling the truth about the covid situation

Have we forgotten the inject bleach episode??

Any official that served in the satanic regime till the end should be tried for manslaughter

Trust me you have low IQ issues sir

3 Likes

Re: US Surgeon General Jerome Adams Asked To Step Down By Biden by Iamgrey5(m): 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
GamalNasser:

I know you are currently crying but shouldn't Biden have the luxury of choosing his own people he can trust to work with him.

I mean the same thing Trump your lord did.
Re: US Surgeon General Jerome Adams Asked To Step Down By Biden by Iamgrey5(m): 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

The reason: Trump was looking for an opportunity to blame someone or something for the disease he once called a hoax after it went out of control.

1 Like

Re: US Surgeon General Jerome Adams Asked To Step Down By Biden by bjtinz: 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
GamalNasser:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking - Fresh Russian Army Convoy Obliterated By Ukrainian Defence Forces. / What's With The News That War Will Happen In US / Hamas Senior Engineer, And Weapons Developer Eliminated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.