Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,621 members, 7,878,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:58 AM

Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets (17762 Views)

20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards / Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany / Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets by YorubaPrince: 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
Re: Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets by JEFFERSON016(m): 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
David de He's the real GOAT shocked
Re: Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets by JEFFERSON016(m): 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
David de Gea the real GOAT shocked
Re: Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets by Beverlyjean(f): 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
According to Messi fans ...stegens goal ratio is better and he will beat neuer record cos neuer played more games
Re: Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets by paschalj4(m): 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
smileysmileyManuel Neur is no doubt the best goalkeeper of the 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets by cbi24: 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
Re: Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets by flamingREED(m): 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
He looks like Juve's goalie. Isn't it?
Re: Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets by 2dice01: 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
Versionite4life:
Why won't he with those defence and midfields of his? How many shots does he receive in a match? Even at that, I am sure he can't make it successful in england that way. Ask Mendy how they turned him into a basket when many thought he was the man after some few good outings.
That's the rubbish you niggas use to console your self

Any small thing England
Like there is anything extraordinary in English football

1 Like

Re: Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets by Goodnight123: 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
Congrats to him
Re: Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets by ekaette1621: 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
I smile in a fulani way.

Manuel is one of the best goal keepers in Nigeria.

Lolz

if you know, you know
Re: Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets by tayolove12(m): 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
princesavo:
First to comment. Wow
Such a feat

Second not first take note �
Re: Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets by extol1(m): 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
flamingREED:
He looks like Juve's goalie. Isn't it?
no he is PSG goalie
Re: Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets by Hkana: 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
9jaBloke:
German FA just released a statement that Karlsruher FC-the football club where Khan cut his teeth as a shot stopper has confirmed that the record of clean sheets kept by the keeper were omitted for two seasons and that similar achievements at friendly/pre-season matches were also not inputed. The official record of clean sheets kept by Oliver Khan is 821. Hence, Manuel Neuer is yet to equal the record. lipsrsealed

Werey grin grin grin
Re: Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets by Johnnyplus01k(m): 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
Racoon:
Abeg Oliver Khan over Manuel Neuer anytime, anyday, anywhere, anyhow, and whatever.Baba now baba.
you no dey watch Neuer match at all, can you compare the way this guy dey mane the post with Oliver Khan.........as dia is innovation in football
Re: Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets by Slynation(m): 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
Versionite4life:
Why won't he with those defence and midfields of his? How many shots does he receive in a match? Even at that, I am sure he can't make it successful in england that way. Ask Mendy how they turned him into a basket when many thought he was the man after some few good outings.
you guys should be calming down with this gbas gbos against Chelsea naw grin grin grin
Re: Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
Only if okocha is still playing..Nuer sef go chop am well...if u know u know....

That dribble en
Re: Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets by BewareOf419: 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
OLIVER KHAN WILL NEVER FORGET JAY JAY OKOCHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8_Lf7QRpSI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets by SMBH: 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
Versionite4life:
But when ever they meet you England teams. Bayern beat them like thieves.

3 Likes

Re: Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets by Zane5508: 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
meanwhile:
With almost 4 years working as Python developer, I can write high quality Python code for any kind of task to make your life/work easier. For instance, I can create any Python script for automation, web scraping, data mining tools that you need done in a short time. I can export the unstructured data to any of your desired format such as EXCEL, CSV, JSON, TXT or export to database.

Automation tasks:
Auto process Excel, text file, image, Auto read/write/format Google Sheet, Auto login/download/upload,, Auto your daily routines on computers, PDF text-based text extraction, Natural Text to speech, OCR

Web scraping:
=>Data mining/Web scrapping
=>Extract data to Excel, CSV, JSON, Database, Google Sheet
=>Scrape any public data and/or behind login page
=>Machine learning in Python
And again, any thing that can be done in Python.

bots:
Do you need:
=>Facebook bot, Instagram bot, Twitter bot, any social media site or forum bots
=>Betting bot

Call/Whatsapp: 0*8*1*5*8*4*6*5*7*5*9
Note: Remove * from the number
Re: Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets by 9jaBloke: 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hkana:

Werey grin grin grin

wink
Re: Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets by sulasa07(m): 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
Versionite4life:
Mendy's clean sheet bundle has expired,I think he's about to renew it grin
Re: Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets by Ayobami7(m): 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
congrats
Re: Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
Manuel Nuer the best goalkeeper in the history of football dat ever lived....
Re: Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
JEFFERSON016:
David de Gea the real GOAT shocked
loooool dat one na Isie Ewu
Re: Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets by Perfectbeing(m): 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nice. But to me, saves is better than clean sheets
Re: Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets by Theophinio(m): 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
Re: Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets by solonazzy: 5:04am On Jan 22, 2021
Versionite4life:
Someone dat won treble twice, won World Cup wnt b successful In England?.... Hws mendy even a yardstick for him??.... Neuer don suffer o
Re: Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets by Starzo: 8:06am On Jan 22, 2021
Racoon:
Abeg Oliver Khan over Manuel Neuer anytime, anyday, anywhere, anyhow, and whatever.Baba now baba.
na lie!...I rate neuer ss the best in history
Re: Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets by Starzo: 8:08am On Jan 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
It very easy in Germany and spain he should come to EPL to do it. Allison and Degea remain ahead of him my opinion no big deal
you don't have anything reasonable to say so,just swerve

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Emmanuel Emenike The Heir To Rashidi Yekini / Ifeanyi Ubah Splashes N15m On Players & Coach After Federation Cup / Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.