Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,895 members, 7,942,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:30 AM

Praise Be To God Oceanic And First Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Praise Be To God Oceanic And First Bank (754 Views)

Oceanic Bank 9th Sept. Test Date / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praise Be To God Oceanic And First Bank by shubraba: 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2007
I resusumed work in oceanic last monday [25.06.070]. yesterday, firstbank invited me for medicals.
I tell u all, it was just God i did not know a soul in first bank and oceanic. Infact i gate crashed oceanic test.
I want to tell all nairalanders thank you and God bless you.
Just hold onto God he will do it at the right time and always have an expectation. write out where u would want to work and continue believing God on it
Re: Praise Be To God Oceanic And First Bank by SEA(m): 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2007
cheesy
Shubraba,

I am happy to identify with you on your success and your expression of faith. I wish you all the best in banking industry.God will guide you through and you will never regret working in the industry Yours will be another soaring story like that of Jim Ovia, Cecilia Ibru and co.

If you are chanced,you can share your detail srory with on when you applied,the process and all intrigues involved.I can be reached on lucas307@fastermail.com

Bless You
Re: Praise Be To God Oceanic And First Bank by SEA(m): 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2007
I would like to read from you

(1) (Reply)

First Inland Bank / Lnterested Ln Being A Doctor Ln Nigeria! / Own Yur Business Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.