Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,345 members, 7,891,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:39 PM

Nnamdi Kanu To Southwest Youths, Don’t Rely On Govt To Defend Your Territories - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Southwest Youths, Don’t Rely On Govt To Defend Your Territories (1063 Views)

Obasanjo To Nigerian Youths: Don’t Abandon Nigeria To Those Messing It Up / Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories / Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Southwest Youths, Don’t Rely On Govt To Defend Your Territories by Tranquillity360: 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
tsdarkside:
Tranquillity360:

comma here....!!
you have my full attention now....
Why you dey call me,do i look like your father?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Southwest Youths, Don’t Rely On Govt To Defend Your Territories by tsdarkside(m): 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tranquillity360:
ok

you gay....??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Southwest Youths, Don’t Rely On Govt To Defend Your Territories by Salewa97: 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

grin
Funny guy
He is weeping in oyo
While They left the east to weep in taraba
Hahahahahahahah
Any pim?

Let me ask you a question and answer sincerely.

Between the SW governors and the SE governors, who are the cowards? Who have treated this Fulani herdsmen menace with boldness among the two regional governors?

Igboho Sunday baba agbalagba have been treating Fulani F**K since God knows when. He no just get time for media propaganda like that runaway albino fugitive BSS or CID

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Southwest Youths, Don’t Rely On Govt To Defend Your Territories by Tranquillity360: 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
tsdarkside:

Am gay.
really.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Southwest Youths, Don’t Rely On Govt To Defend Your Territories by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
Salewa97:

Let me ask you a question and answer sincerely.

Between the SW governors and the SE governors, who are the cowards? Who have treated this Fulani herdsmen menace with boldness among the two regional governors?

Igboho Sunday baba agbalagba have been treating Fulani F**K since God knows when. He no just get time for media propaganda like that runaway albino fugitive BSS or CID
Please ask seun
Or wait ask tinubu grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Southwest Youths, Don’t Rely On Govt To Defend Your Territories by Salewa97: 12:00am On Jan 22, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

Please ask seun
Or wait ask tinubu grin

Thanks for your reply.

Even with your jargons, the answer is still glaring enough.

So advise Lamidi Kanu the fugitive to rather expend his time on the cowards governors from the Sad East.

Thanks as you comply!
Salewa Baby.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Southwest Youths, Don’t Rely On Govt To Defend Your Territories by beejaay: 5:43am On Jan 22, 2021
tsdarkside:

am waitin....

bring it on....!!

ipob is not welcomed in nigeria....

Dindinrin everything is ipob.. Ipob this ipod that, e belike say won tibgi orie gba paro pelu akamu(e be like say dey Don exchange your brain with pap)... All this almajiris pretending to be yoruba all in a bid to sow division btw yoruba and Igbos. You guys are getting foung one after the other
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Southwest Youths, Don’t Rely On Govt To Defend Your Territories by tsdarkside(m): 6:12am On Jan 22, 2021
beejaay:

Dindinrin everything is ipob.. Ipob this ipod that, e belike say won tibgi orie gba paro pelu akamu(e be like say dey Don exchange your brain with pap)... All this almajiris pretending to be yoruba all in a bid to sow division btw yoruba and Igbos. You guys are getting foung one after the other

because ipobians are the most stvpid people on earth....

they should all be teargased in any nation they are....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Southwest Youths, Don’t Rely On Govt To Defend Your Territories by beejaay: 6:27am On Jan 22, 2021
tsdarkside:

because ipobians are the most stvpid people on earth....

they should all be teargased in any nation they are....

Ani werey nie Mr Almajiri.. Your ipob talk don't sell again.. Dindinrin again I call you.. U get brain by force olodo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Southwest Youths, Don’t Rely On Govt To Defend Your Territories by tsdarkside(m): 6:28am On Jan 22, 2021
beejaay:

Ani werey nie Mr Almajiri.. Your ipob talk don't sell again.. Dindinrin again I call you.. U get brain by force olodo

and you only have dodo in your skull....

(1) (2) (Reply)

ROCHAS OKOROCHA FLOATS NEW PARTY, APPOINTS PROF.OBIARERI AS CORDINATOR IMO STATE / I Wonder How Boko Haram Survived Up Till This Time - Buhari / Isa Pantami & NIMC Registration: Are We Still Safe ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.