Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,304 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:02 PM

Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) (40003 Views)

Davido Hits 20 Million Instagram Followers (Photo) / D'Banj Recovers Instagram Account Days After Losing It To Hackers / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) by drinoayo: 4:16am On Jan 22, 2021
Blogger Tunde Ednut has recovered his Instagram Account with his one million followers still intact, Igbere TV reports.

On his return to the photo sharing platform, Tunde shared a picture of himself with a crown on his head on Thursday.

He asked his followers if they knew the meaning of his name Babatunde, which means the father is back again.

Tunde also wished himself a happy belated birthday.

“DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF “BABATUNDE”?….. Anyways, the King is back AGAIN a.k.a. STUBBORN KOGI BOY… Happy Birthday to me (Jan20th),” he wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKUoeNkJO5k/?igshid=1sapozywtkdx4

Tunde’s account got suspended three days after he opened it.

Tunde’s old account was disabled by Instagram on December 22, 2020.

On January 10 he opened a new account which got 500 thousand followers in four hours.

“THE KING IS BACK @kingtundeednut,” Tunde wrote as he announced his arrival back to Instagram.

23 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) by Olunmercy56(f): 4:33am On Jan 22, 2021
grin Enu po cheesy You better watch it before they delete it again cheesy

119 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) by Nwodosis(m): 4:43am On Jan 22, 2021
Lucky him

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) by Bola146(f): 4:48am On Jan 22, 2021
grin He did a better sacrifice to their people at home grin Babatunde is akudaaya

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 22, 2021
If he body shames again I'll personally report him. Short boy with pride wey tall pass Goliath. King of yansh lickers. Corporate agbero. Can obtain for Africa.

Tunde you better post your levels with dem
If Instagram hear pim again ......

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) by tillaman(m): 5:26am On Jan 22, 2021
grin
Tunde Edward
This dude can be an a**hole at times and he can be nice too
Welcome back Ednut

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:50am On Jan 22, 2021
Lols @ BabaTunde
I love his resilient spirit but he can find trouble sha undecided

I was just about reading my bible now when I was being reminded again of the reasons why lots of prayers are not usually answered. So I'm pressed to share as the spirit leads...

Lot's of time we Pray but don't believe that it will come and that's why it doesn't come. Sometimes we just pray for praying sake like let them not say I didn't pray that's why it's this or that or they said we should pray so I've prayed, prayers not taken serious and mostly mixed with doubts or fear of not being answered.

When you make request from God, believe that you will get it without doubt in your heart, you will get it.

I remember some days ago maybe last week I can't remember. Before then couple of weeks I've been asking God for a particular thing. So I've been praying and then the devil keeps bringing fear to me and each time I'm about to doubt or shake, the Holy Spirit reminds me in a still voice "don't doubt, but believe that it is done and you will get it" then I quickly snap out from fear and say thank you Jesus for it is done.

I'm yet to see the rain nor the cloud but one thing I know for sure is that there shall be increase and harvest for me this year 2021 and the exact month as the Holy Spirit said to me is April. Yes April, there's going to be rain!

So once again, I admonish every one of us to never entertain doubt when we pray but rather believe that it's been answered and we will receive that which has been asked soon.

God Bless You.

271 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) by solmusdesigns: 5:51am On Jan 22, 2021
cool

Haters gon hate ...

Tunde eggbuns the undisputed king of Instagram gist blogging

Crazy Kogi boy like his fellow crazy kinsmen and mentor, Yeye Bello , Dino Mehsuya

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) by ObaKlaz: 5:57am On Jan 22, 2021
Short man devil.grin I kinda like the guy, though.
Welcome back, Tunde Coconut! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) by femi4: 6:29am On Jan 22, 2021
BABA TUNTIDE.....Baba is back

Always coming back

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) by Tiwaz2: 6:30am On Jan 22, 2021
May be he visited Instagram headquater to beg them.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) by Denique(f): 6:48am On Jan 22, 2021
He would have made a kill were he online for the US inaugural updates but sh*t happens. Welcome back!

9 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) by TANID(m): 6:48am On Jan 22, 2021
Olunmercy56:
grin Enu po cheesy You better watch it before they delete it again cheesy
cheesy enu osi boda tunde ti poju grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) by kenzysmith: 7:06am On Jan 22, 2021
yahoo boys be like this guy account go good to run bitcoin o

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:43am On Jan 22, 2021
Congratulations on his return and also wishing him happy birthday in arrears.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) by NgwalandAba(m): 8:43am On Jan 22, 2021
Ok North Central man you are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) by Rosella25(f): 8:43am On Jan 22, 2021
Kudoz to him

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) by Humanoid01(m): 8:44am On Jan 22, 2021
MejiLoyon:
If he body shames again I'll personally report him. Short boy with pride wey tall pass Goliath. King of yansh lickers. Corporate agbero. Can obtain for Africa.

Tunde you better post your levels with dem
If Instagram hear pim again ......
And you just body-shamed him. Aren't you such a hypocrite?

49 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:44am On Jan 22, 2021
If he tries to bully anyone again, I'll trace the short muthafvcker and beat the craze outta his body angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) by Bestcooll: 8:44am On Jan 22, 2021
Nice

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:45am On Jan 22, 2021
Bola146:
grin He did a better sacrifice to their people at home grin Babatunde is akudaaya

Babatunde is not akudaaya.

Akudaaya in Yoruba means someone that reappeared somewhere else or in another locations after he/she must have died somewhere. Then people that knew the person prior to his/her demised somehow came in contact and fully recognized the person. In most cases such recognized akudaaya will disappeared at that moment.

But when they said Babatunde, it means a male child that was given birth to, after the death of an elderly man or grandpa within the family circle.

Yoruba believe that; the old man has resurface in the form of new born baby boy. Nevertheless the new born baby is entirely new birth that will grow at his own pace.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) by PussyKing(m): 8:45am On Jan 22, 2021
angry
Re: Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:45am On Jan 22, 2021
If you want Tunde Ednut's account to be disabled provoke him and he will say something that violates instagram's rules since he is a man with short fuse.

5 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) by Fheelzz(m): 8:46am On Jan 22, 2021
The Baddest

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) by ipobarethieves: 8:46am On Jan 22, 2021
cool good for him

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 22, 2021
upon all the mago mago and haters
lass lass u retrieved your acct back
congrats to u boss and happy birthday

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) by Muhylonaire007: 8:48am On Jan 22, 2021
This guy is a fighter

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) by stano2(m): 8:48am On Jan 22, 2021
Sharp..

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) by NORSIYK(m): 8:48am On Jan 22, 2021
Effort in futility.
In week time nairaland will still carry the news "Tundednut's Instagram account deleted"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benson Okonkwo's Outfit To The City People Awards / Dammy Krane Shaves Off His Dreads For Buhari(photos) / Victoria Kimani Exposes Paul O Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.