Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,376 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:03 PM

How Can One Achieve A True Belief In The Oneness Of Allah? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Can One Achieve A True Belief In The Oneness Of Allah? (5426 Views)

Do we Belief In Superstitious Omens as Muslims? / "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Achieve A True Belief In The Oneness Of Allah? by Linus199(m): 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
do you wish to seek the Truth?
I'm ready to reveal it to you
which truth?, the one you were told it's the truth right
Re: How Can One Achieve A True Belief In The Oneness Of Allah? by JuIiusmalema: 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
Linus199:
which truth?, the one you were told it's the truth right
you're not open for learning.
I leave you to your fate.
Re: How Can One Achieve A True Belief In The Oneness Of Allah? by TeemahBeddings: 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
Aliamdulilahi Robil Alamin.

May Allah continue to increase our iman

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Achieve A True Belief In The Oneness Of Allah? by Habsne: 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
there is no life nor light in Islam bro.
You found yourself in the wrong religion you inherited from your parents and the foundation is built on deception.
I really sympathise with you and pray God shows you to the truth before it's too late.
As for Muhammad and his generations they'll rot in hell for ever and ever, even so. Amen
so since you know that, why ar u criticizing just shut up an do what u believe

1 Like

Re: How Can One Achieve A True Belief In The Oneness Of Allah? by gaskiyamagana: 3:37am On Jan 23, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Anyone who did not visit Makkah before death can't make heaven
Infiterator.
Re: How Can One Achieve A True Belief In The Oneness Of Allah? by gaskiyamagana: 3:40am On Jan 23, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
You found yourself in the wrong religion you inherited from your parents and the foundation is built on deception.
I really sympathise with you and pray God shows you to the truth before it's too late.
As for Muhammad and his generations they'll rot in hell for ever and ever, even so. Amen
Jesusweed together plus combined Christamadol at work.
Re: How Can One Achieve A True Belief In The Oneness Of Allah? by gaskiyamagana: 3:42am On Jan 23, 2021
TruthHurts1:
If that is the case, then why is muhammad Allah's partner when it comes to receiving the praise of Muslims?
Ask your Sunday school teacher.
Re: How Can One Achieve A True Belief In The Oneness Of Allah? by gaskiyamagana: 3:47am On Jan 23, 2021
PussyKing:
To achieve this is simple.

Tell allah to instruct followers of Mohammed in the Northern Nigeria (muslims), Fulani herdsmen, bokoharam and bandicts to stop terrorism.

undecided undecided
Tell Jesus to erase
THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH, BUT SWORD MATTHEW 10 vs 34
Re: How Can One Achieve A True Belief In The Oneness Of Allah? by JuIiusmalema: 4:00am On Jan 23, 2021
gaskiyamagana:

Jesusweed together plus combined Christamadol at work.
that bitter day you'll lament in hell you will remember this post and by then it'll be too late after realizing you've been deceived
Re: How Can One Achieve A True Belief In The Oneness Of Allah? by JuIiusmalema: 4:01am On Jan 23, 2021
gaskiyamagana:

Tell Jesus to erase
THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH, BUT SWORD MATTHEW 10 vs 34
ask for that word to be explained to you, stop being so ignorant
Re: How Can One Achieve A True Belief In The Oneness Of Allah? by TruthHurts1(m): 7:14am On Jan 23, 2021
So my Sunday school teacher is more knowledgeable than the Imams on Naira land?

gaskiyamagana:

Ask your Sunday school teacher.
Re: How Can One Achieve A True Belief In The Oneness Of Allah? by gaskiyamagana: 8:08am On Jan 23, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
ask for that word to be explained to you, stop being so ignorant
Is it not same ignorant that behind your?
Re: How Can One Achieve A True Belief In The Oneness Of Allah? by Oluwadare316(m): 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
I don't need sympathy, which God again. I'm not deluded and don't have regret been a muslim.
You can seek knowledge if you want the truth. Quran is not complicated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moslems And Life After Death / Everybody Was Born A Muslim / Observing Ramadan 2019 With Good Healthy Diet & Good Islamic Practice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.