Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,939 members, 7,942,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

10 Celebrities That Joined Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria. No10 Will Shock U - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Celebrities That Joined Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria. No10 Will Shock U (961 Views)

Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) / Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card / 10 Celebrities Who Changed Just One Thing About Their Looks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Celebrities That Joined Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria. No10 Will Shock U by AandGee: 8:04am On Jan 22, 2021
In just hours of its initiation by a section of social media users, Stingy Men Association took over the Bussit Challenge and is now the rave of the moment.

With the motto, "let's see what I can do' and a profound logo, Nigerian men are now printing ID cards and merchandise (caps and t-shirts) to indicate their membership in the association.

To cap it all, association members have now commenced meetings nationwide. Apparently, what started as a trend for social media bants is now uniting men in Nigeria.

Below are the top 10 celebrities at the forefront of this movement.

1. Don Jazzy
2. Craze Clown
3. Mr. Eazi
4. DJ Neptune
5. Praiz
6. DJ Enimoney
7. K-Solo
8. Sound Sultan
9. Rude Boy
10. Dino Melaye

Watch this video below for full details:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhz3-MRoZsk
Re: 10 Celebrities That Joined Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria. No10 Will Shock U by LMS1(m): 8:09am On Jan 22, 2021
Non Of Them Shock Me
And Op Who Be K Solo
Re: 10 Celebrities That Joined Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria. No10 Will Shock U by AandGee: 8:10am On Jan 22, 2021
LMS1:
Non Of Them Shock Me Op

Including No 10?
Re: 10 Celebrities That Joined Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria. No10 Will Shock U by LMS1(m): 8:13am On Jan 22, 2021
AandGee:

Including No 10?
Year,if Dino Is Not Stingy His Garrage Will Not Be Exotic!
Re: 10 Celebrities That Joined Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria. No10 Will Shock U by AandGee: 8:18am On Jan 22, 2021
LMS1:

Year,if Dino Is Not Stingy His Garrage Will Not Be Exotic!

Or it's the opposite? A fleet of luxury cars, mansions in various highbrow areas in Nigeria, and to cap it all, Dino is one of the few politicians that make it rain at events.
Re: 10 Celebrities That Joined Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria. No10 Will Shock U by LMS1(m): 8:26am On Jan 22, 2021
AandGee:

Or it's the opposite? A fleet of luxury cars, mansions in various highbrow areas in Nigeria, and to cap it all, Dino is one of the few politicians that make it rain at events.
All This From His Salary And Allowances?
Re: 10 Celebrities That Joined Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria. No10 Will Shock U by AandGee: 8:29am On Jan 22, 2021
LMS1:

All This From His Salary And Allowances?

Do politicians in Nigeria spend their salary?
Re: 10 Celebrities That Joined Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria. No10 Will Shock U by LMS1(m): 8:39am On Jan 22, 2021
AandGee:

Do politicians in Nigeria spend their salary?
They Do,but Unforturnately I Cant Bear Anybody Witness
Re: 10 Celebrities That Joined Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria. No10 Will Shock U by AandGee: 9:10am On Jan 22, 2021
LMS1:

They Do,but Unforturnately I Cant Bear Anybody Witness

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

'there’s Nothing Worse Than Dating A Violent Man'' - Laura Ikeji Kanu Says / Davido Took His Daughter, Imade Adeleke For Shopping In The UK / How I Married American Lady Through Facebook- Kazbanj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.