Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:53 AM

Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today (26649 Views)

Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) / Desmond Elliott's Wife, Victoria, Celebrates Him On His 47th Birthday / Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by bolaayenimo: 8:39am On Jan 22, 2021
Made bastard money under GEJ. Happy birthday to him
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by bikefab(m): 8:39am On Jan 22, 2021
Happy Birthday Mr Omokri. Buhari tormentor and author of facts versus fiction. More life to you.
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Angelfrost(m): 8:41am On Jan 22, 2021
Happy birthday to a great man...

He needs to lose that white goatee, in all honesty... Whatever fashion style or fad he is trying to pull off with it, it ain't working at all.
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by LoudLord(m): 8:42am On Jan 22, 2021
Birthday Man
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Lordfranklin(m): 8:44am On Jan 22, 2021
Happy birthday Omokri!
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Muna4real(f): 8:44am On Jan 22, 2021
Happy birthday sir. You're an inspiration to many youths.
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Angelfrost(m): 8:45am On Jan 22, 2021
cassyrooy:
Legend!

I just love Reno because on the days I don't like his nuggets, I eventually find something to like about him on the next ICBM he drops, whether on Politics, Relationships (or Marriages), Social and even Economics.

Baba is well grounded.

Keep enlightening the dullards that litter about in Nigeria.

Happy 47th Reno!

A true legend indeed... His words have made me a better man, and a wiser Christian!!!

He is a gem to this lost generation.

Those who see past their bias and pointless hatred of the man, take his words in stride will never lose their way.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Olatara(f): 8:48am On Jan 22, 2021
His old pic looks look one bully in my department that year, the guy can bully anything even lecturers.
Bullies have the same look
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Mide3367: 8:49am On Jan 22, 2021
Poorboy:
The Audio money chief that I have asked to drop me #500k for business but he prefers to give Garba shehu $30,000 and don Savi mother 100 million audio cash.

The good path is that his words are encouraging and if you following him, village people not following you, you might get rich through his motivational words

Happy birthday buhari tormentor

Happy birthday leahsharibu freedom fighter

Happy birthday a proud stingyman

Happy birthday master of savages

Happy birthday wise man.

Let me stop here
see this one. Getting entitled to person money. Rubbush

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by nowpresence(f): 8:49am On Jan 22, 2021
pyyxxaro:
OMOKRI

In Warri OMOKRI is called HE-GOAT

But thank God RENO is not a WARRI-OMOKRI

Happy Birthday Sir
do you mind including the language you translated from
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by adadike(f): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2021
Happy birthday to my darling Reno. You are a darling to all those who love the truth and may God keep blessing you in Jesus name
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Poorboy: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2021
Mide3367:
see this one. Getting entitled to person money. Rubbush
if poorboy no get entitled na your papa go?
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Kayeez(m): 8:57am On Jan 22, 2021
Happy Birthday.
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Trustedpro: 9:05am On Jan 22, 2021
Wow! See what someone has achieved within 47years. This guy use 7years older than me. Where will I start to beat this record? Ohh I can't maybe my children. More grace on your head sir. HBD
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Coldsteel(m): 9:05am On Jan 22, 2021
kingreign:

Happy birthday Reno Aka Beef! smiley
I thought as much
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by chatinent: 9:07am On Jan 22, 2021
Ok.
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Sososo(f): 9:10am On Jan 22, 2021
HBD mr Reno
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by ofiko123(m): 9:15am On Jan 22, 2021
Happy birthday Reno omokri..
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 22, 2021
happy birthday Reno, one of the most outspoken Nigerian
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by lovelyboi71(m): 9:19am On Jan 22, 2021
I’m officially a year older today and much cooler than ever. Happy birthday to me.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Ihatethemods3: 9:24am On Jan 22, 2021
Reno the WISE man.
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by streamsofjoy(f): 9:25am On Jan 22, 2021
cassyrooy:
Legend!

I just love Reno because on the days I don't like his nuggets, I eventually find something to like about him on the next ICBM he drops, whether on Politics, Relationships (or Marriages), Social and even Economics.

Baba is well grounded.

Keep enlightening the dullards that litter about in Nigeria.

Happy 47th Reno!

Lolzzz @ dullards that litter about in Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by gassbee: 9:26am On Jan 22, 2021
The most troublesome man in naija
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Samshady(m): 9:29am On Jan 22, 2021
Happy Birthday Rhino. To APC he's like a Bull in a China shop. He says it as he sees it. He is a good researcher too. Happy 47th wish you many happy returns Sir.
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by deeva2: 9:43am On Jan 22, 2021
happy birthday to him
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by SolarEdge: 9:45am On Jan 22, 2021
Happy birthday sir
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Princeton92(m): 9:46am On Jan 22, 2021
I love the picture with G.E.J in it.... Anyways, Happy birthday to him AND good God bless G.E.J forever!!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Plut01: 10:08am On Jan 22, 2021

Happy birthday Reno. Keep killing them APC zombies with fact.

But this guy once said he would beat Buratai in a boxing duel cheesy cheesy

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Mide3367: 10:25am On Jan 22, 2021
Poorboy:
if poorboy no get entitled na your papa go?
cry cry adult baby cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) / How NNPC Act, BPP Contract Clause Frustrated Kachikwu’s Bid To Micro-manage Baru / NASS Leadership: Why Lawan And Gbajabiamila Should Not Be Elected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.