Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,537 members, 7,885,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:24 AM

Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) (91792 Views)

German Citizens Hold 400-Car Motorcade To Show Support For Russia / Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) / 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by legba1(m): 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's what Happens when you come in through the back door...
That's what Happens when you had to use dubious and Fraudulent means to get to Power.

The Wicked runneth when no man pursues him.
The Righteous are as bold as a Lion.

My Source of Joy is that GOD ALMIGHTY is in Total Control..

See as you of all peeps just fall my hand......

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Neoteny(m): 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nigerianbaby1:

you are the one that has failed your self

I don't normally regard trash

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by realitycheck4u: 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
Guys,
Instead of attacking Righteousness2, please focus your attention on the Great Reset happening on May 18th - May 21st 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5pxhSnDr4U

One of the real reasons why CNN, MSCNBC etc. were against Trump was because He said NO NO to the Great Reset on two occasions.

The real reason why the Democrats refused and dug in their heels and refused to look at cases of Election fraud or even to conduct an open and transparent Audit in the swing states

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44AbGEHhzg4

was because the World Economic Forum + China + Big Tech + Democrats + Rhino Republicans Who Own Businesses In China have already agreed to Reset the world economy.

They were simply waiting for Trump to get out of office before they can begin to deal mercilessly with all of us.

I am not a Democrat or A Republican. I am A Populist, and I support policies which help and empower people and I hate policies which enslave people.

I won't have minded supporting a Joe Biden presidency but I really became afraid when I saw what they planned for the world.

For everyone who thinks that all I said here is a lie or a conspiracy, please wait until May 21st this year and you will see stuff that will really scare you

I rest my case.
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Kendyrich: 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
Bro. Righteousness, don't be surprised or feel insulted by the backlash.
The problem is that most people on Nairaland are gay and Biden is their saviour.
They are praying for him to secure them freedom here in Nigeria to practice their perversion. The truth is that we cannot stop it. The prophecy must be fulfilled before Christ comes. Remember, this world is not our home.
It is ruled by powers and principalities.
Let's forget them and focus on making Heaven, the home for all true followers of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Germi9: 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Please keep quiet.
They were legitimately elected stop lying and disgracing yourself.It is because of the madness carried out by Trump supporters on the 6th that is why there was extra security and past presidents were also there too.Stop being a charlatan.Were you not the same liar that said rapture will come before Biden gets sworn in but here we are shame on you for being a shameless liar.
haha!!! gbas gbos grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Shugabanqasa: 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's what Happens when you had to use dubious and Fraudulent means to get to Power.

You been hypocritical

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by ThatFairGuy1: 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

You're as fake as your prophesies

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by jaxxy(m): 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nice. Hope he Unites America and performs. These are highly important or else he won’t be even half not to talk of better than Trump.

Joseph Biden I wish u success and u make the right call. Good luck!
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Ellasure: 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
When you steal an election you will need all the security in the world to retain power. American people will one day reward the people that brought this backward change into their lifetime.
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by zedegit: 1:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

What will I gain by lying on him.

He said it last year with his other monicker righteousness.88 cheesy

88 ? That's not the Pastor then. cut him some....
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by DarkJeddi(m): 1:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nigerianbaby1:

Ha ha ha ha . You are Pained!! your empty soul is yelling at you. FOOL ! . .. If you don't repent and turn to God, Misery shall encompass you and you shall die miserably
Are you not the bumbling 1DIOT here..

Biden is the President of the United States and not your fat,stupid Trump,so go ahead and hang yourself..

That misery is already your portion,continue your wailing F00l!..

Furck you and Furck your god.. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by XTHRONE(m): 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

For that second line, don't say what you don't know, who told you the election is fraud. because slow poke Trump said it, u believed him, will a man ever speak good of his enemy. what else do you expect the power drunk cunt to say

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by alexsoftwork(m): 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

Stop saying trash. Illegal pastor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by letitrainnow(m): 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
JESUS is the way, the truth and the life.
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by thundafire: 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
Freestainworld:
This why Trump refused to concede defeat, he enjoyed alot of privileges.
real privileges no wonder dey arrogant guy carry Aiforce one quickly go drop am for him home town before expiration time grin

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by thundafire: 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

shut up. Trump lost and if trump didn't cause the unrest at Capitol do u think much security could have been seen. The US president is heavily protected and there were 3 other president that were there too for the occasion

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
Explorers is back again
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Sermwell(m): 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ishilove:

I trust our Nigerian men. They will call good old fashioned chivalry 'simping'.
That can never be simping!!! She deserves all that treatment! Please don't ever compare Jill with our regular gold-digging leeches around here!!
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by elijahkayode(m): 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
Eriokanmi:
The fear of trump almanjiris grin

Hes scared of America militia group
Biden administration is fake

A president with 85million vote doesn't need #25000 military soldier (haba America is not a third world na)

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Justiceibeikenn: 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Please keep quiet.
They were legitimately elected stop lying and disgracing yourself.It is because of the madness carried out by Trump supporters on the 6th that is why there was extra security and past presidents were also there too.Stop being a charlatan.Were you not the same liar that said rapture will come before Biden gets sworn in but here we are shame on you for being a shameless liar.

You are crazy for saying he is legitimately elected...even the president of other countries know that he is an illegitimate president..even Americans know what happened and what they did to Trump... people like you are the ones who believe in buhari...fool
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
Justiceibeikenn:

You are crazy for saying he is legitimately elected...even the president of other countries know that he is an illegitimate president..even Americans know what happened and what they did to Trump... people like you are the ones who believe in buhari...fool
You are the crazy one.Who are the other presidents that know he is an illegitimate president infact who are the Americans?Nothing happened to Trump he lost fair and square even his own appointed judges said so stop being silly.Biden is a legitimate president if you like cry from now till 4 years it will not change the truth and fact that Biden got 81.2 million votes and beat Trump.Don't be silly or insult me next time

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Cuntface: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

You dey craze

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Sermwell(m): 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jones4190:

This does not change the fact that in Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay there are 3,457,380 inhabitants. So if the kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.
Stop this mumu lie!! who counted the kangaroos to know they are exactly 48million?? Where's your source??

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Sermwell(m): 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nigerianbaby1:

My Guy, don't mind all this children of hate insulting you; they do so because you always say the truth that they don't like, ignore them and keep saying your mind. i and many others here are in support of your views and opinions.

Much Love Bro
When you are done quoting yourselves, you can go and sleep!! So you think everyone on this forum is as foolish as you??
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by umarshehu58(m): 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
Obama like to they press press phone
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by OyinO: 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Please keep quiet.

Omo see finishing! Serves the unrighteous dude right.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Eriokanmi: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
elijahkayode:

Hes scared of America militia group
Biden administration is fake

A president with 85million vote doesn't need #25000 military soldier (haba America is not a third world na)
Trump is the only fake president ever lived. The GOP had to manage him for 4 years. His last days drama while in power was a clear picture of Donald Trump which the whole world never knew. Biden won fair and square. If trump's almanjiris could invade the capitol hill in such huge number, which had never happened in almost 200 years of democracy, anything could happen to Biden so he merely prepared for the worst hence, the cache of motorcade you saw. America is a country that would never wait to take action until something happens rather they prevent it from happening.

He believed so much in his almanjiris but he relegated the power of the silent American voters, lol. It's foolish of him to say election in the republican state of Georgia was rigged, a state that hasn't voted democrat in nearly 30 years. I wonder what would the republicans gain by watching Democrats rig election in their very eyes. I hope you heard the comments of Georgia governor and the attorney General after that call from trump that they manipulate election results in his favour which they openly rejected. In texas where you mentioned, Trump won and nobody said anything from the democrat side. Pensylvania would never have voted Trump for 2 reasons. Its a democrat state traditionally and Biden's birthplace. There a lot of factors trump supporters didn't know. Ignorance is worse than covid-19

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa / Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome / Innato Tenerife: Spain's First Unclad Restaurant Begins Operation (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.