Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,698 members, 7,932,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:13 PM

Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) (91018 Views)

“Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank / No Sit At Home In Umuahia As People Go About Their Normal Business / Panic In Umuahia As Gunmen Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by Softing(m): 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Instead of saying yahoo boy, why not say he is a ritualist.
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by tunddy(m): 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
The hustle is real

I sell duplex in Lagos and outside lagos; 4 bed room semi detached duplex,hotels,
Bungalow,blocks of flats, lands ; I also have properties for a long term lease; ware house,hotel;
Properties for letting; 3 bed room flat,2 bed room flat, mini flat, room self for an affordable price.

Check my signature for more information
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
Religion and believes has made some people senseless.
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by freeborn02: 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
gypsey:
grin I have participated in voodoo performances in South America and I don't remember we killing anyone to perfom them. I do not need to google it.

Then you know nothing. However, you are free to live in your ignorance for as long as you desire
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by ArcFresky(m): 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
LMS1:
grin Da! The Hustle Is Real!
But Why Do People Believe They Can Use Voodo To Hypotise Victim Some Thousand Miles Away?
!

Baba, voodoo dey work correct correct.

I know a guy, bought two houses in lekki, drives only benz..

This guy can't write an English sentence correctly... But make e follow client talk like this.. E don finish..

The mum is not okay now shaa, I suspect she used herself. But those boys dey flex.
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by LMS1(m): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
ArcFresky:

Baba, voodoo dey work correct correct.

I know a guy, bought two houses in lekki, drives only benz..

This guy can't write an English sentence correctly... But make e follow client talk like this.. E don finish..

The mum is not okay now shaa, I suspect she used herself. But those boys dey flex.
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
freeborn02:

Then you know nothing. However, you are free to live in your ignorance for as long as you desire
whatever mate! You know what you know, I know what i know.. yes! I am ignorant in what you know, just as you are ignorant in what I know. Let's Just leave it at that. SMH.

Ciao! grin
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by Chigold101(m): 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
LMS1:
But Why Do People Believe They Can Use Voodo To Hypotise Victim Some Thousand Miles Away?
Why Not Hypotise Your Network Providers First So They Give U Free Unlimited Data.I Mean The Vodoo Should Work In Anything Not Just Clients!
But Hell No!, The Vodoo Cant Even Tell U When Interpol Has Keep Track On You!
So Your Vodoo Is #SENSELESS!
What you don't know is more than you Bros...

There's no distance in the spirit. It's only in the material world you talk about miles...

Nnaa, it doesn't exist in the spirit realm
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by drlateef: 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
When people are too lazy they resort to get-rich-quick and by-all-means methods to obtain easy wealth. When churches are built in millions but the people only worship Satan in their hearts, that’s what you get.
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by LMS1(m): 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
Chigold101:

What you don't know is more than you Bros...

There's no distance in the spirit. It's only in the material world you talk about miles...

Nnaa, it doesn't exist in the spirit realm
EMANCIPATE YOURSELF FROM MENTAL SLAVERY BRO. ALL THE VODOO ONLY WORK AND EXIST IN THE MIND.ITS NEVER REAL BUT AM NOT FORCING MY BELIEVE OVER ANYONE.COME TO THINK OF IT HOW WIL U HAVE ACCESS TO VODOO IF U RELOCATE ABROAD TO PLACES LIKE DUBAI AMD MALAYSIA. ABI HUSPUPPY AND WOODBERRY BEEN COME NIGERIA COME HIRE NATIVE DOCTOR?
BRO YOU NEED EXTRA SENSE TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.NOTHING IS SPIRITUAL ON EARTH THATs WHY NASA CAN EXPLORE ANY PART OF SPACE AT WILL!
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by Chigold101(m): 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
LMS1:

EMANCIPATE YOURSELF FROM MENTAL SLAVERY BRO. ALL THE VODOO ONLY WORK AND EXIST IN THE MIND.ITS NEVER REAL BUT AM NOT FORCING MY BELIEVE OVER ANYONE.COME TO THINK OF IT HOW WIL U HAVE ACCESS TO VODOO IF U RELOCATE ABROAD TO PLACES LIKE DUBAI AMD MALAYSIA. ABI HUSPUPPY AND WOODBERRY BEEN COME NIGERIA COME HIRE NATIVE DOCTOR?
BRO YOU NEED EXTRA SENSE TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.NOTHING IS SPIRITUAL ON EARTH THATs WHY NASA CAN EXPLORE ANY PART OF SPACE AT WILL!
Continue swimming in your ignorance thinking you get sense...
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by chuksvoice: 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
mytime24:
Lazy youths
How far, kwana biu. How is J-town
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by lagosrd: 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
Why not use stone to scatter their arrangement
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by nathyx(m): 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ewwwwww while your mates are in the farm under the scorching sun hustling to make a living. Lazy Nigerian youths are Baffing on the road looking for easy money Ewwwwww
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by thejda(m): 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
LMS1:
Why Not Hypotise Your Network Providers First So They Give U Free Unlimited Data.I Mean The Vodoo Should Work In Anything Not Just Clients!

Forget hypnotize, why can't they use it to get ordinary correct scores

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by ofiko123(m): 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
TV show grin
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by LMS1(m): 12:05am On Jan 24, 2021
Chigold101:
Continue swimming in your ignorance thinking you get sense...
Breaking news! nairalander refuse to embrace the truth! " the timidity of my ancestors cannot depart from me" he said"grin
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by LMS1(m): 12:14am On Jan 24, 2021
thejda:

Forget hypnotize, why can't they use it to get ordinary correct scores
you could imagine bro.yet some timid ones are busy quoting me not knowing they are unleashing their ignorance to the modern world.others are in the 22century Nigerian youths are still in 500BC!
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 3:51am On Jan 24, 2021
larryking540:

this was how maria table water did ritual and people thought it was ordinary money ,used the wife ,,,untill he started having issues metally and he confessed ,go to edo state and ask of the hux they will still take you there ,

ah bro u just took me down memory lanes. Maria H2O that year sha
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 3:59am On Jan 24, 2021
LongNipple:
When u see sane people bathing in the river alone in broad day light or walking completely naked at 12 noon broad daylight light.
There is something NOT ordinary about it.

What I saw during my service year along that Owode-Ilaro Road, Ogun state, my eyes cannot unseen it embarassed

Their body their life....

Even those that have done worse will come here and be shouting calling these boys *****
(Pot calling kettle black).
One thing about all these Yahoo boys is that, they carry one type of spirit. When u look at them, you will just dislike them. The spirit is from inside. There is something in them that makes them very repulsive.I don't know why undecided
i agree on that spirit thing they carry. I myself i have something in me that always pushes me away whenever i talk to someone who does spiritual things. There's a boy i know he's not yahoo but something always moves in me whenever he's around me. The guy's into something much worse just to make money and i have always felt it whenever i am around him and I'm definitely gonna tell him.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 5:07am On Jan 24, 2021
Was the video where those guys were eating raw chicken (blood and feathers) scripted too?
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by Lastanza: 5:31am On Jan 24, 2021
bcomputer101:
Since yahoo no dey pay like before, most of our youths are now into money ritual...

May God safe us from this young demons that want sudden wealth.

Mind your wording. Do you know the meaning of '' most''?
The appropriate word there is some of our youths.
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by larryking540: 5:49am On Jan 24, 2021
Abudu2000:
ah bro u just took me down memory lanes. Maria H2O that year sha

when I see this technology age shouting ritual is not real I just laugh at them ,untill they sacrifice their love one's mistakenly or unknownly ,there eye go clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by naxyrick: 6:23am On Jan 24, 2021
Na comedy skit
I know who act am
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by Elderniercri(m): 7:03am On Jan 24, 2021
LMS1:

I just feel these things are photo ops... as e dy trend dem go dy do more..
Same thing with eating human shit and people kept that up until it died down
Then they came up with pants... nobody hears of that anymore

All these things aren’t real
Or at least I don’t believe the nonsense show
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by LMS1(m): 7:44am On Jan 24, 2021
Elderniercri:

I just feel these things are photo ops... as e dy trend dem go dy do more..
Same thing with eating human shit and people kept that up until it died down
Then they came up with pants... nobody hears of that anymore

All these things aren’t real
Or at least I don’t believe the nonsense show
no bro its real the ,fact is that when any of this trends everybody wants to participate but later they discover it doesn't work out they way they all think,they now back off and embrace a new method which will suddenly trend and still yield nothing thus the cycle continues!
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by edoairways: 8:23am On Jan 24, 2021
bcomputer101:
Since yahoo no dey pay like before, most of our youths are now into money ritual...

May God safe us from this young demons that want sudden wealth.
God will not come down to help
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by edoairways: 8:31am On Jan 24, 2021
LMS1:

you could imagine bro.yet some timid ones are busy quoting me not knowing they are unleashing their ignorance to the modern world.others are in the 22century Nigerian youths are still in 500BC!
Yahoo rituals are real. Participants rarely use it for livescores or betting because it wasn't design for that purpose. That it didn't work for you or you aren't affected by the tragic events doesn't mean it isn't real
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by LMS1(m): 8:46am On Jan 24, 2021
edoairways:

Yahoo rituals are real. Participants rarely use it for livescores or betting because it wasn't design for that purpose. That it didn't work for you or you aren't affected by the tragic events doesn't mean it isn't real
Well According To You,the Fact That Vodoo Select What It Works On And What It Cant Work On Convinces Me That It Again #SENSELESS,
Nevertheless I Respect Your Believe Bro,
We Move.
Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 24, 2021
BadRadio:
If I can get my time with u face to face if I no comot at least two teeth ehgrin
Lol grin

Re: Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) by LongNipple(m): 9:33am On Jan 24, 2021
Abudu2000:
i agree on that spirit thing they carry. I myself i have something in me that always pushes me away whenever i talk to someone who does spiritual things. There's a boy i know he's not yahoo but something always moves in me whenever he's around me. The guy's into something much worse just to make money and i have always felt it whenever i am around him and I'm definitely gonna tell him.

I'm glad u understand my point of view.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate / Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.