Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,997 members, 7,922,412 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:01 AM

Woman Laments As Husband Of 17 Years Impregnates, Weds Ex- Staff's Sister (Pix) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Laments As Husband Of 17 Years Impregnates, Weds Ex- Staff's Sister (Pix) (2452 Views)

My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments / Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Laments As Husband Of 17 Years Impregnates, Weds Ex- Staff's Sister (Pix) by faithfull18(f): 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
God abeg oh.
Re: Woman Laments As Husband Of 17 Years Impregnates, Weds Ex- Staff's Sister (Pix) by Mandela27: 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
bukatyne:

@bold:

No more female?

Or is the future female and polygamy? grin
What is this one saying?
are u dark in complexion?are u between 17-19?are u 6ft tall?that's only when I can have something to say to u.You'll be my 2nd wife,I'd add another one in two years time.... We'll have a large family
Re: Woman Laments As Husband Of 17 Years Impregnates, Weds Ex- Staff's Sister (Pix) by AmadiAba: 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Woman Laments As Husband Of 17 Years Impregnates, Weds Ex- Staff's Sister (Pix) by crackhaus: 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
A man has the right to marry any number of women, as long as he can provide for their upkeep. Where he went wrong was the secrecy. He should have made his intentions known.
Simple.

His behaviour now makes him look like he's aware that what he's doing is wrong.

Stuff like this (marrying a second wife) should be done with full chest...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Laments As Husband Of 17 Years Impregnates, Weds Ex- Staff's Sister (Pix) by olukorede44835: 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
A man has the right to marry any number of women, as long as he can provide for their upkeep. Where he went wrong was the secrecy. He should have made his intentions known.
Re: Woman Laments As Husband Of 17 Years Impregnates, Weds Ex- Staff's Sister (Pix) by Mandela27: 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2021
njele:

I already have three, one man one woman make these women to misbehave, they don't like to be treated with love and respect
Swears.if u marry one,she will misbehave.better u give her competitors
Re: Woman Laments As Husband Of 17 Years Impregnates, Weds Ex- Staff's Sister (Pix) by LagBae(f): 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
Where are those that were shouting fear women in the Adams Nuru case, making it seem like a gender specific thing? Betrayal can come from any human being, man or woman. People can change at anytime. Let's be guided please.

1 Like

Re: Woman Laments As Husband Of 17 Years Impregnates, Weds Ex- Staff's Sister (Pix) by ststyreal(f): 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
[quote author=mariahAngel post=98328997]

Dude! You have got to be kidding me!
Chai! Umu nwaanyi a hushiela anya! [/quote
I am telling you, they are going through hell in marriage.
I pray my daughters wiĺl take up the vocation of been a Rev. Sister, i will be so glad.
Re: Woman Laments As Husband Of 17 Years Impregnates, Weds Ex- Staff's Sister (Pix) by cooooooks(m): 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
This can't end well.

He can easily toss this new 'wife' away. This happened in my church years ago. A long-standing member left her husband and disappeared with the children.

She did not tell most people why.

The man then married a fellow leader's daughter.

Less than 2 years later, he tossed this new 'wife' away and married an even younger woman from work.

Another possibility is that this new wife can kill him and claim to be the next of kin (won't work as his first wife is the only legally married wife).
Re: Woman Laments As Husband Of 17 Years Impregnates, Weds Ex- Staff's Sister (Pix) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
Husband stopped her from working... Hian! Then gave ex-staff sister belle.
That's why people should talk exhaustively before saying "I do" . Not just taking pictures, eating shawarma and banging each others brains out. Narcissists are the ones who do things like this.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Collect Money You Lent To A Friend / What Will You Do In This Kind Of Situation? / 5 Top , Rich And Popular Nigerian Women Who Still Cook For Their Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.