Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,230 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:37 AM

Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order (42588 Views)

Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory / Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban / Trump Signs Executive Order Targeting Social Media Giants' Legal Protections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by ogbonti: 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
HuntSon:

Cry!

ozuor grin
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Discombulator: 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
Germi9:

you are gay,no wonder
Not your fuvking business if I'm gay or not,focus on bettering your life and stay clear of other people's choices,you live in a cesspit of a country, trust me you're gonna need all the help you can get

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by tarantino1: 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
Flamemignon1:

I was 15 then and it was quite traumatic, this was after the corrective Rape perpetuated by my dad himself.
I never came out to them officially, I was even more manly than my mates, was into hardcore sports like wrestling, football etc, the first time my dad knew, he drugged me and brought in 4 hookers to rape me, that was even before the conversion therapy

Sorry about that man. I hope you're doing better now

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by GodWrites: 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Misterone:
grow a better brain next time you want to spew trash everywhere. it is only an idiot that speaks for both side of the mouth. goat

You are dumb, and you shouldn't be blamed. Blame ASUU instead.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Obc1234(m): 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
rapboss:

You're just a gay in disguise. It's written all over your comment. But, it's well with you. Just know that like poles repel, unlike poles attract. Being gay is fucking abnormal. Thanks.
am not gay ooo
Am still as mama born
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Obc1234(m): 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
anastasius:

Baba, u be gay. Stop forcing ursef
Am not gay am still pure as mama Born me
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
Obc1234:
Am not gay am still pure as mama Born me
. Not until u have sex before u gay. So far ur sexually attracted to guys, no matter how u try to deny it, ur gay

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by rapboss(m): 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
kingxsamz:

Go and tell your parents at home to shut up, since you don't know how to make a point without displaying your level of thinking.
Also, it's not my fault that you don't have data to watch the video in the link I posted.
Not my fault you access Nairaland with freebasics. Please kindly slide off my mentions, thank you.
Lol ���. E pain nam o. Oya, take milk grin
kingxsamz:

Go and tell your parents at home to shut up, since you don't know how to make a point without displaying your level of thinking.
Also, it's not my fault that you don't have data to watch the video in the link I posted.
Not my fault you access Nairaland with freebasics. Please kindly slide off my mentions, thank you.
Lol ���. E pain nam o. Oya, take milk
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by rapboss(m): 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
Obc1234:
am not gay ooo Am still as mama born
Just so you know.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Flamemignon1(m): 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
tarantino1:

Sorry about that man. I hope you're doing better now
It messed with my mental health for years and made an hardcore misogynist, really ironic right? It made me the opposite of what they intended. I hated women for a long time but i'm getting better thanks to therapy although I sometimes can't stand in the same room with women but with therapy, it will get better

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by GodWrites: 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
Flamemignon1:

It messed with my mental health for years and made an hardcore misogynist, really ironic right? It made me the opposite of what they intended. I hated women for a long time but i'm getting better thanks to therapy although I sometimes can't stand in the same room with women but with therapy, it will get better

If it was possible to cure gayism, it will also be possible to cure straightness. You can't fix what is not broken. So sorry you've to go through that horrible trauma.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Flamemignon1(m): 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
GodWrites:

If it was possible to cure gayism, it will also be possible to cure straightness. You can't fix what is not broken. So sorry you've to go through that horrible trauma.
Thanks man. I see how you are educating the ignorant folks on this forum. Great job
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Flamemignon1(m): 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
tarantino1:

How old were you at the time and were you the one who opened up to them that you're gay?
Are you in good terms with them?
I reconnected with my dad after 8 years, I really don't want a hate that heavy in my heart. I've forgiven him mostly because of his dementia, he's still a bitter person though and the relationship isn't there yet but we are working on it

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by GodWrites: 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Thanks, man. I see how you are educating the ignorant folks on this forum. Great job

Someone has to do it. That's how we achieve equality. It will happen, it's a matter of time. But till then, be proud. Your sexuality doesn't define you, your personality and character do.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Flamemignon1(m): 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
GodWrites:

Someone has to do it. That's how we achieve equality. It will happen, it's a matter of time. But till then, be proud. Your sexuality doesn't define you, your personality and character do.
Same words i expected my dad to say. You have no idea how these words made my night, thank you so much, you are part of the few whom religion haven't used to do it's dirty work. There is hope. Thanks again man
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by GodWrites: 10:43am On Jan 24, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Same words i expected my dad to say. You have no idea how these words made my night, thank you so much, you are part of the few whom religion haven't used to do it's dirty work. There is hope. Thanks again man

You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Sibtygarr: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2021
HuntSon:

Let's use America for instance, since the whites are the majority does that mean that racism should be accepted since most whites feel they're superior to blacks??

Don't loose focus.
Racism is deemed morally wrong because majority of 7.1 billion people don't feel good about it. And your word as "most white" what does it mean? does it include everyone not a black person? and if yes then it is not true, africa is only about 2.5 billion of earth population it means about 3 more billion people also don't like it too? if no then white aren't the majority of the world population neither is there any censor or record to prove that most white feel good about it.

Also mind the difference between the word "acceptable" and "morality".
when you say acceptable, to who?
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Obc1234(m): 11:43am On Jan 24, 2021
anastasius:
. Not until u have sex before u gay. So far ur sexually attracted to guys, no matter how u try to deny it, ur gay
am not sexually attracted to the sex but I prefer doing anything with my fellow men to girls it's that I don't have female friends until recently and they are not many
I will try and befriend one I don't want to be gay ooo
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by GodWrites: 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sibtygarr:

Don't loose focus.
Racism is deemed morally wrong because majority of 7.1 billion people don't feel good about it. And your word as "most white" what does it mean? does it include everyone not a black person? and if yes then it is not true, africa is only about 2.5 billion of earth population it means about 3 more billion people also don't like it too? if no then white aren't the majority of the world population neither is there any censor or record to prove that most white feel good about it.

Morally wrong?

Hope you're aware that morality is subjective?

Homophobia is almost the same with racism since you're harming a group of people due to their difference.

We have millions of gays worldwide, who are fighting to be allowed the same freedom you were given.

Freedom to marry whoever they want, for as long as it's consensual and harms no one.

If you don't support racism, you shouldn't support homophobia. They are the same shades of evil.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by duality(m): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
salford1:

The same Christians were silent when this happened.

Christians don't hate gay people, we only make it clear that it's sinful and of the devil. We don't encourage it, we speak and pray against it. we also pray for those held in such bondage, be delivered in Jesus name.

Also we will not support any government that wants to entrench homosexuality for any reason because, it's anti Christ.

Isaiah 5:20

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Thanks.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Misterone: 9:17am On Jan 25, 2021
GodWrites:

You are dumb, and you shouldn't be blamed. Blame ASUU instead.
see this is goat! when I was serving NYSC I am not sure you were in primary school then. you are not worth an ass wipe. idiot.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by GodWrites: 9:21am On Jan 25, 2021
Misterone:
see this is goat! when I was serving NYSC I am not sure you were in primary school then. you are not worth an ass wipe. idiot.

Mumu. Graduate and you can't even type a coherent sentence.

Not only are you a shame to yourself, but your entire generation.

Please, go back to your school and ask for a refund.

It's a shame! lipsrsealed
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by HuntSon(m): 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sibtygarr:

Don't loose focus.

The white is the majority in America and most feel racism is okay, does that make it?? Answer me and stop deflecting.

You're making zero point now
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Sibtygarr: 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
HuntSon:

The white is the majority in America and most feel racism is okay, does that make it?? Answer me and stop deflecting.

You're making zero point now
You can score me, you don't fit such position and can't wear such shoes.

Racism is a global issue, and not just about America, the white aren't the majority of the world population.
On human perspective, things are deem morally fit when majority of people around such concept feels good about it and accept it, else it is deemed immoral and practiced only by few people who are termed rebellious.

Last reply.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by GodWrites: 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sibtygarr:

You can score me, you don't fit such position and can't wear such shoes.

Racism is a global issue, and not just about America, the white aren't the majority of the world population.
On human perspective, things are deem morally fit when majority of people around such concept feels good about it and accept it, else it is deemed immoral and practiced only by few people who are termed rebellious.

Last reply.

In that case, homosexuality isn't immoral since majority of people in sane countries don't have issues with it.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by TheAk(m): 11:14am On Jan 30, 2021
victorjoe:
I totally agree that everyone has the right to choose their sexuality. As far as they limit it to themselves.

I don't see male goats humping other male goats. I have watched Nat Geo Wild for years I have never seen a male wild animal humping another male or even a female on female action. It is only humans that do this.

Like I said, I have no problem with that. Where I have problem is when they go to adopt children. They should not be allowed to cos the child might not want to be part of that when he or she grows up.

I remember a case where the kid killed both gays when he came of age.

Wo, go and sit down!
A gay couple raising a child doesn't mean the child would be gay.
Same way straight couples raise gay children.
And wtf is this about homosexuality existing soley in humanity?
Omo don't flaunt your ignorance. It exists everywhere. Male penguins take abandoned eggs and raise them in male couples, Lions and lionesses dry hump eachother ALOT, heck I still have the vid of my two male rabbits speed humping eachother

[quote author=victorjoe post=98335665]I remember a case where the kid killed both gays when he came of age.[\quote]

Where did this happen?
When?
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by TheAk(m): 11:15am On Jan 30, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician / Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter / Hillary Clinton Changes Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.