Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,220 members, 7,880,809 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:15 AM

Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum (32227 Views)

DSS Arrests Northern Group Leaders Over Plans To Issue Quit Notice / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) / Quit Ultimatum: Femi Fani-Kayode Commends Sunday Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by Bestbeelieve: 9:35am On Jan 23, 2021
IamFINESSE:
Afonja and two face

I'm not disappointed

i dey tell you! in short i dont want to say what i want to say but that tribe en!
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by evans4luv: 9:37am On Jan 23, 2021
confused set of modafuckers
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by Blackdisciple(m): 9:44am On Jan 23, 2021
GentleD201:
Hnnm

It seems people are not tired of the innocent Bloods that are being wasted daily

They are not oo, some even like it that way that's why they are against any move on the fulanise.
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by lordatkinson07(m): 9:47am On Jan 23, 2021
Yoruba! Ya-ri-ba-n-sa!

Here we come again.
He lacks power to issue ultimatum
And those of you who have power to issue whatever you have power to issue. You remain quiet as if all is well with the Yoruba region.
As much as I respect you Mr Odumakin, your statements is always incised with a kind of political statement.
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by Jobabori(m): 9:47am On Jan 23, 2021
[quote author=Sulawesi post=98348021]The only flaw I can see in Igboho's tactics here is the way he made the entire issue into a media carnival. Fula herdsmen bandits don't record themselves on video while they are kidnapping, killing and raping members of their host communities, so I don't see why Igboho allowed himself to be filmed whilst dealing with them (ultra vires as the government would claim).

Igboho needs a good lawyer fast, cowardly Yoruba elders are about to throw him to the wolves.[/quote
Just to gain publicity for this noble course that is been wrongly pursued.
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by agbojohnson: 9:48am On Jan 23, 2021
animal rearing is a private business venture, the buhari government should encourage these herders to acquire ranches, enough of the blood shed!
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by santakris(m): 9:57am On Jan 23, 2021
Keep talking jargons until you or any of your kingsmen is kidnapped and killed.
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by ezekins: 10:01am On Jan 23, 2021
kalu61:
Nobody has the power or right to order a whole tribe to leave a region or state, not even the president.

However, when issues of concern are brought up, FG should look at it holistically and tackle the root cause.

Herders or fulani should be tamed or it will one day lead to ethnic war

I totally disagree with your opinion. It is misleading for you to hold the above view. I put it to you that nobody has asked the whole hausa community to vacate the south rather the kidnappers who hide under the guise of herdsmen to commit heinous crimes. Note that the so called herdsmen are illegal occupant of the forest reserve. Are you telling us that the ancestral owners who have neither sold their lands nor leased it to the herdsmen cannot issue them notice to vacate their lands? Anybody who has no legal authority to occupy anywhere can be asked to vacate at anytime. In the eyes of the law they are illegal occupants.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:02am On Jan 23, 2021
Afenifere, the traditional rulers, monarchs, obas baales, and state Governor's in yoruba land have refused to hold meetings, come up with one voice and take actions to tackle this menace perpetrated by Fulani herdsmen, yet they are swift to attack a citizen that has decided to take the bulls by the horns.

All the Yoruba leaders have been doing is to condemn Fulani herdsmen individually and not collectively despite the fact that the fulani herdsmen have collectively started to set the house on fire
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by josite: 10:13am On Jan 23, 2021
etrouble:
Afenifere old fools were retired by Tinubu when the old fools collected money from Obasanjo. Now that a new youth leader is growing, the useless idiots have started saying nonsense again.

If the Afenifere is not made up of bastards, let them go and block Sunday Ighoho’s entourage nah, so that Sunday will sacrifice their heads to the god of Thunder snd the god of Iron.

no wonder obj described their old leaders as self centred and lacking in integrity.
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by thatigboman: 10:15am On Jan 23, 2021
kalu61:
Nobody has the power or right to order a whole tribe to leave a region or state, not even the president.

However, when issues of concern are brought up, FG should look at it holistically and tackle the root cause.

fulanis are not nigerians, they are from guinea, so we can ask them to leave nigeria
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by Junior66(m): 10:16am On Jan 23, 2021
kalu61:

Fulani herdsmen is not a tribe, it is a business. The ultimatum doesn't affect Fulani's working in banks, the armed forces and paramilitary and other government and private agencies in the state.
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by emfem(m): 10:20am On Jan 23, 2021
Yinka Odumakin is a Thief and he is trying to play politics with Yoruba affairs. It shall never be better for him. A won Afenifebi a political arm of PDP
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by 01DavidMoses(m): 10:22am On Jan 23, 2021
bobowaja:
Who is afenifebi? They should go fuvk themselves. Bunch of useless elders.
what if Fulani start killing Yoruba people in there own state, what will it be?
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by lekonso: 10:31am On Jan 23, 2021
It is now we begin to know true Yoruba sons and true Yoruba bastards among us, by their words you shall know them.
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by 1kinggy(m): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2021
Odumakin and Afenifere are just being politically correct. Igboho said he doesn't want kidnappers and farm-invading fulanis in the region. Peace loving ones can stay.
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by stickle(m): 10:39am On Jan 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
He is just fighting for money .

The sunday of a man is doing everything in the wrong way.

His actions can create an inter ethnic war.
This is what you get when people that are saddle with responsibility refuse to deliver. The temptation to go this route is strong across the land
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by KingAlayinde(m): 11:05am On Jan 23, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/you-lack-power-to-issue-quit-ultimatum-afenifere-tells-sunday-igboho/

this issue going to end in political disputes laslas, cos they are a judging through sentiment
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by SoNature(m): 11:07am On Jan 23, 2021
neyoluv:
Can you see now that Afenifere is an extension of PDP, not for Yoruba race, I know if Makinde is an APC Governor they will support Sunday

No governor can openly support Sunday

No one
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by itzdonkollins(m): 11:18am On Jan 23, 2021
tongue
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by pquaver(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2021
Iamgrey5:
PDP

Yinka Odumakin= Seyi Makinde= Tambwual= Sehu Sani

I believe everyone can see their circle.

I am just looking for security for my people.

You are a wise man
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by pquaver(m): 11:24am On Jan 23, 2021
SoNature:

No governor can openly support Sunday

No one

Odumakin is pdp and it is clear
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by Omezif(m): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2021
Every case has solution afenifere should provide a commendable solution to stop the atrocities of herdsmen in southwest.
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by Kingstanding: 11:45am On Jan 23, 2021
bobowaja:
Who is afenifebi? They should go fuvk themselves. Bunch of useless elders.
. They are fucking traitor and bastard. Coward people. Fulanis slaves.
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by Totalconcept(m): 11:48am On Jan 23, 2021
Who is afenifere that can’t protect his people and says we are afenifere do you sound that name??
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by famouscargo4u: 11:51am On Jan 23, 2021
kalu61:

These criminals don't blow trumpet before they carry out their dastardly act but they do it times and times again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters / Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods / Group Declares War Against Professor Wole Soyinka, To Boycott Books And Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.