Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,849 members, 7,882,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:25 PM

New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies (2979 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies by OyigboUpdate: 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
A videos surfaced weeks ago. Suspectedly Biafra supporters from Ex assistant Uche Mefor, the men in the video identified themselves as Biafran army willing to protect Biafra land against Eastern Security Network...

Nnamdi Kanu has replied the Biafran people army threatening he has more men than them, and if they are caught they would be killed by the Ipob security network...

Watch video by yourself... click the Facebook link

https://www.facebook.com/103157684680128/posts/231455421850353/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies by OyigboUpdate: 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies by OyigboUpdate: 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
Notasyouthink
Ojiofor
NGpatriot
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies by lahp(m): 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
like i said nigeria reminds me of 'Game Of Thrones'.

3 Likes

Re: New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies by Charmingrascal(m): 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
What the Bleep is Biafra people Army

8 Likes

Re: New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

It has already been prophesied that IPOB will see hell this year.

I didn't say it, read well before you quote me especially those with reading problem..
Re: New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies by Notasyouthink: 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
Lol wonders shall never end... If I may ask, who the hell is ijele speaks??

Who formed the biafran army you're talking about??

3 Likes

Re: New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies by owobokiri(m): 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
The DSS should up their game! These duplicates won't fly.. Seems to me like the Nigerian government doesn't understand how deep the anger and frustrations against the federal government policies towards the south east are.. People are not protesting in igboland because they enjoy doing so, nor are they protesting simply because they want a good government! People are genuinely upset with an institutionalized policy of marginalisation and oppression! It's more like the protests against slavery and colonialism! You have to understand how deep the anger is before you can arrange any covert or direct solutions..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies by Notasyouthink: 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I didn't say it, read well before you quote me especially those with reading problem..
Since you said you're not the one that said it, who prophesied that??

You will only see fake prophecies about IPOB, but will never see the failed ones from these prophets of doom.

Shame!

2 Likes

Re: New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies by Marine54(m): 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Are you not in hell already !

2 Likes

Re: New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies by MadamExcellency: 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

IPOB is an ideology, not a person. It doesn't have property nor bank accounts in Nigeria.

IPOB doesn't collect duty nor dues from any group or persons in Nigeria.

How will IPOB suffer?

4 Likes

Re: New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies by OyigboUpdate: 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Lol wonders shall never end... If I may ask, who the hell is ijele speaks??

Who formed the biafran army you're talking about??

He is an Igbo man whose work is to expose IPOB from morning till night

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies by wakaman: 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
This people ehn them even get fake biafra people.

Na everything dem dey do fake!

Fake people.
Re: New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies by gidgiddy: 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
No such thing as the Biafran People's Army, sounds like the so called TRIPOB and REIPOB that DSS created

3 Likes

Re: New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies by Notasyouthink: 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

He is an Igbo man whose work is to expose IPOB from morning till night
Who employed him to be doing so??

That's by the way, can you tell me what IPOB is doing wrong that needs to be exposed??

Lastly, do this your ijele speaks also exposé the rot in nigga-area and its government or is it only IPOB he always deem it feat to attack??

Am saying this because if this your ijele speaks is only good in attacking IPOB, leaving the rot in nigga-area when we all know that it is the rot in nigga-area that gave birth to IPOB.. It shows that he is not only a hypocrite but a paid agent as well.

I will be waiting for your response and that is if you don't runaway like always grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies by BigSarah(f): 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fake news
Re: New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies by OyigboUpdate: 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Who employed him to be doing so??

That's by the way, can you tell me what IPOB is doing wrong that needs to be exposed??

Lastly, do this your ijele speaks also exposé the rot in nigga-area and its government or is it only IPOB he always deem it feat to attack??

Am saying this because if this your ijele speaks is only good in attacking IPOB, leaving the rot in nigga-area when we all know that it is the rot in nigga-area that gave birth to IPOB.. It shows that he is not only a hypocrite but a paid agent as well.

I will be waiting for your response and that is if you don't runaway like always grin grin grin

Just join us. Am always live with him. We expose all criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies by Notasyouthink: 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Just join us. Am always live with him. We expose all criminals
You've not answered my questions! Do this your ijele speaks also expose the rots in nigga-area and its government or is it only IPOB the idiot always attack??

Secondly, what is that IPOB is doing wrong that needs to be exposed??
Re: New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies by OyigboUpdate: 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
You've not answered my questions! Do this your ijele speaks also expose the rots in nigga-area and its government or is it only IPOB the idiot always attack??

Secondly, what is that IPOB is doing wrong that needs to be exposed??

1st question yes.
Secondly to know what IPOB is doing wrong join our show... the sabo men association

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies by Notasyouthink: 12:00am On Jan 23, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

1st question yes.
Secondly to know what IPOB is doing wrong join our show... the sabo men association
Must I join you to know what IPOB has done wrong?? Besides joining you sabos is the lasting I will ever do because very soon men will begin to hunt sabos down and there will be no mercy and by that time idiots will be like "igbos are killing themselves" none of the idiots will like to acknowledge the truth when the time comes.
Re: New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies by OyigboUpdate: 1:46am On Jan 23, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Must I join you to know what IPOB has done wrong?? Besides joining you sabos is the lasting I will ever do because very soon men will begin to hunt sabos down and there will be no mercy and by that time idiots will be like "igbos are killing themselves" none of the idiots will like to acknowledge the truth when the time comes.

Go and sit down. We would never support u. You just need small touch of Governor Wike to dey alright.
What is the difference between u and ISIS. ISIS kill people who dont support

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies by SouthNigerian: 3:00am On Jan 23, 2021
ESN is here to stay, fulani miscreants can go fuucck themselves.

If una do anyhow una go see anyhow...

God Bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Amen.
Re: New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies by Notasyouthink: 4:01am On Jan 23, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Go and sit down. We would never support u. You just need small touch of Governor Wike to dey alright.
What is the difference between u and ISIS. ISIS kill people who dont support
Nobody is begging you and your stupid ijele to support IPOB so stop feeling important when you are not. Small touch of wike happened before the formation of ESN such nonsense will never happen again if you like tell him to try
Re: New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies by OyigboUpdate: 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Nobody is begging you and your stupid ijele to support IPOB so stop feeling important when you are not. Small touch of wike happened before the formation of ESN such nonsense will never happen again if you like tell him to try

Come and hold meeting again in oyigbo na
Re: New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies by Notasyouthink: 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Come and hold meeting again in oyigbo na
Who is going to stop the meeting, is it wike or the army that is already on the run now in orlu??
Re: New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies by adadike(f): 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ndi Igbo biko, don't fight yourselves. The two leaders are in obodo oyibo enjoying themselves. Think of your parents and loved ones that will suffer the aftermath. Ndi Igbo , Biko nu ka uche anyi di ya. Ekwu si go kwam
Re: New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies by OyigboUpdate: 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Who is going to stop the meeting, is it wike or the army that is already on the run now in orlu??

Come and hold the meeting first, or dress in your attire. Who will stop it is a talk of another day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies by Nchenches: 11:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
Lol. The new Biafra group obviously has no business with Biafra restoration agenda .
Re: New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:07am On Jan 25, 2021
Trouble in the camps of swines.

All the enemies of our darling nation that pray for war and chaos in Nigeria will all end up terribly in life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Biafra Group Vows To Kill IPOB Security Network - Kanu Replies by helinues: 8:42am On Jan 25, 2021
Confusion in the enemies camp

Cc lzaa imhotep

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Beg Us When We Hit Back At Nigerian Army: IPOB / Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Best Gov Award? / Labour party Faults Arise Tv, Cautions Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.