Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,504 members, 7,932,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:32 AM

Woman Scolds Her Apprentice For Wearing Trouser - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Scolds Her Apprentice For Wearing Trouser (391 Views)

"Is This Christianity?" Lady Asks After Her Pastor Scolded Her For Wearing This / Meet The Church That Refuse To Help Endsars Ladies Becos Dey Are Wearing Trouser / Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Scolds Her Apprentice For Wearing Trouser by Cti28(m): 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2021
Dear Nairalander's, please judge this matter.

A woman who is into fashion design scolded her apprentice who wore trouser to work and warned her never to repeat such. Since she is "Born Again" her belief is against such.

After watching the scene, this question was impressed upon my mind: if a client walks into her shop with a trouser or want a trouser to be sewn; will she turn her client away or reject the offer? The answer I got was a resounding no.

By her action, was she right or wrong?

Personally I see the woman as been hypocritical and living a double standard life. If her claim to be born again is true and against wearing of trouser, she should extend such kind gesture to her client also.

1 Like

Re: Woman Scolds Her Apprentice For Wearing Trouser by thesicilian: 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
In a sole proprietorship, the boss is king. Either you obey or leave.

1 Like

Re: Woman Scolds Her Apprentice For Wearing Trouser by Freestainworld(m): 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
She's the boss, she makes the rules, you have to submit to her, customers are always right, you remember? Meaning her obligation to her customers is to deliver her services and move on.
Re: Woman Scolds Her Apprentice For Wearing Trouser by Kobojunkie: 3:01am On Jan 23, 2021
Cti28:
Dear Nairalander's, please judge this matter.

A woman who is into fashion design scolded her apprentice who wore trouser to work and warned her never to repeat such. Since she is "Born Again" her belief is against such.

After watching the scene, this question was impressed upon my mind: if a client walks into her shop with a trouser or want a trouser to be sewn; will she turn her client away or reject the offer? The answer I got was a resounding no.

By her action, was she right or wrong?

Personally I see the woman as been hypocritical and living a double standard life. If her claim to be born again is true and against wearing of trouser, she should extend such kind gesture to her client also.
That is the problem with trying to serve God through doctrines and rules of men, which are nothing but lies that deceive and enslave the blind.

Must her apprentices serve God exactly the way she does? undecided
What about her landlord? undecided
Her parents? undecided
Her friends? undecided
Her politicians? undecided
The market people she purchases grocery and other need from? undecided
Those who aid her in her daily commute? undecided
Should the world now to her way of serving her god too?

God never sent any of His own to rob others of their right to live free. undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Scolds Her Apprentice For Wearing Trouser by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 23, 2021
thesicilian:
In a sole proprietorship, the boss is king. Either you obey or leave.

You need to work on your comprehension skills.
Re: Woman Scolds Her Apprentice For Wearing Trouser by thesicilian: 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

You need to work on your comprehension skills.
Says the man who obviously did not understand the issue at hand.
The point is, the boss makes the rules for her own establishment. As long as you're working for her, you have to obey her rules whether you agree with them or not. Good if you can get her to change her mind, but if you can't do that, there's always the option of resigning with your dignity intact. What's foolish is staying and fighting or complaining
Re: Woman Scolds Her Apprentice For Wearing Trouser by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
thesicilian:

Says the man who obviously did not understand my point.
My point is, the boss makes the rules for her own establishment. As long as you're working for her, you have to obey her rules whether they make sense or not. If you can't do that, there's always the option of resigning with your dignity intact. What's foolish is staying and fighting or complaining

Which missed the point the op was making by a country mile. Op was wondering how right was she not to want anything to do with a girl wearing trousers because she's born again, but turns around and takes money and patronage from other ladies...wearing trousers.
Re: Woman Scolds Her Apprentice For Wearing Trouser by thesicilian: 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Which missed the point the op was making by a country mile. Op was wondering how right was she not to want anything to do with a girl wearing trousers because she's born again, but turns around and takes money and patronage from other ladies...wearing trousers.

(1) (Reply)

Man Wins Land Dispute Case Against Church, Does Thanksgiving In The Same Church / Whag Does It Mean?, Does It Have A Meaning In Life? / The Power Of The Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.