Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,134 members, 7,943,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes (26366 Views)

Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe / Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says / Magu’s Lawyer Writes IGP To Release Him On Bail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Komu1048(m): 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I CAN'T ACCEPT A GAY AS MY SON.

That is why i will be there to teach him what is right so that peer pressure won't influence him.

Only the weak minded are easily enticed by gay propaganda.

For those who claim God love gay people, yes God love them as human but God hate their unthinkable gay ways.

And for those who think gay is progressive and advancement all because they are open minded , how is a man sleeping with another man advancement?

Nowadays, they use the word open mindedness to deceive people into accepting things that are unnatural or to accept sexual perversion.

I believe the gay tendency starts at little, I remember when I was in Pri 2 a friend of mine, a male, will always follow me to the bathroom. He will want us to touch ourselves and all that. But I do restrain him and thank God I was stronger than him, so if he try further I will beat him up. I did all this because it was awkward to me like a boy n a boy. My thought then was he was doing rough play, 12years later I began to hear gay, homosexual etc. This kids must be monitored and dealt with when they were little, I don't even know about the guy anymore and his dad was an evangelist

3 Likes

Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by amuwo1980: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
Cantonese:
From the words of the lawyer he sounds like he’s gay too.
He must be

3 Likes

Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Dchampion65: 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
inoki247:

Just say you've not seen it before me av seen a Male chicken sleeping with another male chicken before...

shocked shocked shocked
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
Komu1048:

I believe the gay tendency starts at little, I remember when I was in Pri 2 a friend of mine, a male, will always follow me to the bathroom. He will want us to touch ourselves and all that. But I do restrain him and thank God I was stronger than him, so if he try further I will beat him up. I did all this because it was awkward to me like a boy n a boy. My thought then was he was doing rough play, 12years later I began to hear gay, homosexual etc. This kids must be monitored and dealt with when they were little, I don't even know about the guy anymore and his dad was an evangelist

Someone must have sexually abuse that boy. Children watch and practice what they see.

3 Likes

Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by femi4: 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
If that guy never go abroad, he won't be gay.

You ll never see gay in our villages, most of them are in town and abroad where western belief and culture has affected their reasoning

4 Likes

Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
inoki247:

Just say you've not seen it before me av seen a Male chicken sleeping with another male chicken before...

Stop your lies.

The alpha male cocks peek other cocks into submission.
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by payloader(m): 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Man may be a sentient being, but lacks wisdom. If man was to totally follow instincts, just like every other beasts out there, he will never be gay. No animal is gay, even the higher mammals like chimps and gorrilas, don't do gay. Since sexuality is a primal activity amongst almost all animals, man ought to have been like every other animal. But no. We have the power of choice other animals lack, so we do our own stints, and perform our acts with full awareness of our actions and the consequencies thereof. That is why I wonder at people who apologize for homosexuals and the like sexual perversions. If every man were to be gay, the human race would have been wiped out long time ago. God condemned it in all its gory entirety, therefore, if the owner and maker of mankind and beasts, says it is an abomination, why argue and try to bring logic into it? Are you now wiser than Him? A sane society should not condone sexual perversion as an orientation.

6 Likes

Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by inoki247: 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Stop your lies.

The alpha male cocks peek other cocks into submission.

if u neva see something before no mean say na lie the day wey me sef see I was shocked the way Buhari dey always shock...
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Sleekfingers: 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
HeadShot:

Shut up jare....

The way most of you promote this gay thing sef... No animal is gay
It's against nature...
It's just a sickness in most human....
This guy will still go ahead and adopt a kid some where... Is it not sheer stupidity...

Like I said... It's a mental sickness

oga whats wrong with gay? How is that your business if anybody chose to be gay?
I dont have anything against them.....it is their choice.....

No be everybody like to dey eat chicken, snail, eba or draw soup.....so u guys should learn to mind your bleeding business. And respect another person's decision.

Abi na your yansh dem dey Bleep?

8 Likes

Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
inoki247:

if u neva see something before no mean say na lie the day wey me sef see I was shocked the way Buhari dey always shock...

Why do supporters of homosexuality love to use animals as examples that homosexuality exists.

I stand with my conviction, nothing like that among chickens

3 Likes

Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Flamemignon1(m): 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Amitez:

No point reaserching senselessness.
Please provide proofs. Not assumptions.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.dw.com/en/10-animal-species-that-show-how-being-gay-is-natural/g-39934832&ved=2ahUKEwiVq5zrs7LuAhUnA2MBHePaBd4QFjASegQINxAB&usg=AOvVaw0Zpm_8g-TF83bly0Koo0R_
Like i said, the internet is free. Show me yours so as to ascertain it doesn't exist in animals
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Sleekfingers: 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
Amitez:
No point reaserching senselessness. Please provide proofs. Not assumptions.

google is your friend.....abi u know sabi read ni?

1 Like

Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Ghostrye: 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Amitez:
Just thinking aloud ooo!

Why are there no gay cocks, no gay goats, no gay snakes, no gay dogs, no gay pigs, etc? Do these animals not have sexual orientations?
Obviously, some humans must be more animalistic than these other animals.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but there are gay animals too, they just don't announce it on SM

4 Likes

Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by simplesearch: 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Zooposki:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Then leave Doyin Okupe to sit on his “fathers” bosom. wink wink

LGBT is a recent disease, during the time of Christ such things were relatively non-existent or else you get immediate death sentence. If Jesus were gay pharisees and many haters of his uncompromising lifestyle of righteousness( secret & open) would have exposed him. Rather they surrender their life to him even after his death, knowing fully well his righteous life to be way beyond ordinary, in other-word his testimony must be true. Judas Iscariot wouldn't have confessed to betraying an innocent blood if he was a hypocrite. Nathaniel another astute disciple who abhors guile and hypocrisy would have publicly renounce his follower-ship, with obvious reason. John was the disciple who lay at Jesus bosom(lap)-(a show of affection and appreciation to his maker having recognize that earlier), moreover James the elder brother to John would have called Jesus out if such thing ever happened. Infact in Israel sodomy and gay like pre-marital sex before marriage receives capital punishment. Human being weren't close to living like animal like we have it today, there was sanity then.

3 Likes

Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Barrister900(m): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
inoki247:

....Bros you lie....
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Flamemignon1(m): 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
Chii59:

You and the others above "laugh at his illiteracy" yet no examples.
The internet is free
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
Chii59:

Why don't you shut up and see how wise you'll look?
Attacking my person won't make u sound any smarter ...
Google n educate yourself oga
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Barrister900(m): 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
HeadShot:

Shut up jare....

The way most of you promote this gay thing sef... No animal is gay
It's against nature...
It's just a sickness in most human....
This guy will still go ahead and adopt a kid some where... Is it not sheer stupidity...

Like I said... It's a mental sickness
.... it's a sickness they really need help!

1 Like

Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Flamemignon1(m): 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

This is so dumb
Why? For saying the truth?
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by inoki247: 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
Barrister900:
....Bros you lie....

if you never see something u don't call it a lie if u believe say I dey lie ask a vet Dr if Gay animal no dey na wetin me don see with my eyes no b wetin dem tell me...
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Angelfrost(m): 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ogilinsaka:
He stole our money to train his son abroad. Now the son is gay.

Conclusion: stolen wealth will never be of good use to them politicians.

QED

The son was probably already gay in Nigeria... There are many gay Nigerians living among us, from secondary schools to tertiary institutions... Some are even politicians and elected leaders.

The nation's laws, religions, and hypocrisy are the only things keeping them in the closet... Once they get abroad, they literally fly out of their hiding places.

1 Like

Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
I'll never accept a gay son
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Flamemignon1(m): 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
Germanhunter:

Gay-briel

This justifies your believe abi
That all animals have homosexuality in them
I can't deny I hate you bro
You need help bro
Wow, the hate has eaten so deep. I love you and Take care man
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
payloader:
Man may be a sentient being, but lacks wisdom. If man was to totally follow instincts, just like every other beasts out there, he will never be gay. No animal is gay, even the higher mammals like chimps and gorrilas, don't do gay. Since sexuality is a primal activity amongst almost all animals, man ought to have been like every other animal. But no. We have the power of choice other animals lack, so we do our own stints, and perform our acts with full awareness of our actions and the consequencies thereof. That is why I wonder at people who apologize for homosexuals and the like sexual perversions. If every man were to be gay, the human race would have been wiped out long time ago. God condemned it in all its gory entirety, therefore, if the owner and maker of mankind and beasts, says it is an abomination, why argue and try to bring logic into it? Are you now wiser than Him? A sane society should not condone sexual perversion as an orientation.
http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150206-are-there-any-homosexual-animals

Una go just they talk like say una get facts

3 Likes

Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by PAWG(m): 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
Amitez:
Just thinking aloud ooo!

Why are there no gay cocks, no gay goats, no gay snakes, no gay dogs, no gay pigs, etc? Do these animals not have sexual orientations?
Obviously, some humans must be more animalistic than these other animals.

Before you come online to type authoritatively on certain matters, do an exhaustive online search
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Galadimabawa: 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
The evil that men do no longer live after them now, but live with them.
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by OBIPLUS(m): 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
God made us to understand that it's very sinful.
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
simplesearch:

LGBT is a recent disease, during the time of Christ such things were relatively non-existent or else you get immediate death sentence. If Jesus were gay pharisees and many haters of his uncompromising lifestyle of righteousness( secret & open) would have exposed him. Rather they surrender their life to him even after his death, knowing fully well his righteous life to be way beyond ordinary, in other-word his testimony must be true. Judas Iscariot wouldn't have confessed to betraying an innocent blood if he was a hypocrite. Nathaniel another astute disciple who abhors guile and hypocrisy would have publicly renounce his follower-ship, with obvious reason. John was the disciple who lay at Jesus bosom(lap)-(a show of affection and appreciation to his maker having recognize that earlier), moreover James the elder brother to John would have called Jesus out if such thing ever happened. Infact in Israel sodomy and gay like pre-marital sex before marriage receives capital punishment. Human being weren't close to living like animal like we have it today, there was sanity then.
Homosexuality in the roman and greek empire was as high as it can get
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Bikonze(m): 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
Dailymice:
sad
Please. We are talking gays here.
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by simplesearch: 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
Flamemignon1:

My God..... I can't stop laughing at your illiteracy. No, it's really alarming.... You still think this way in 2021 like really? Homosexuality is present in all animal species, next time do your research before you sound ignorant and baseless

Even if there are, are we animal?
Animal possess no eternal soul like we do.
They are not as rational and intelligent like we human do.
They lack sense of discerning between right and wrong like we do.
And if to enjoy gay lifestyle or status will you agree to trade places with any animal of your choice?
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by ohosi4real(m): 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
missiret:
May our children not bring shame to us
amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! / 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC / Bandits Storm Katsina Military Base, Gun Down Soldier, NSCDC Operative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.