Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,796 members, 7,948,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" (45279 Views)

Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by wirinet(m): 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
ibuildstuff:
Funny thing is that Biden is more of a Christian than Trump.
Who told you Trump is a Christian? Was he ever baptised? Did he ever confess his sins? Has he ever read the Bible? Does he go to church?

Evangelical christians are the most hypocritical creatures in the universe. They are driven by hate (hatred of liberals, democrats, Muslims, gays) and prosperity (sudden wealth no matter the source). Anyone that can promise them these two things will have their soul.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by linearity: 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
PHijo:

If people feel barking cake for homosexuals is against their faith that should be respected. It is not up to you or anyone to interpret what their faith is!

So, where do we draw the line? If a Doctor feels that, it is against their faith to resuscitate an individual, it should also be rested.

Plus, we have a thousand and one faiths out there, do we respect the religious deference of all of them or just that of the ones in the majority?
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by wirinet(m): 11:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
linearity:

So, where do we draw the line? If a Doctor feels that, it is against their faith to resuscitate an individual, it should also be rested.

Plus, we have a thousand and one faiths out there, do we respect the religious deference of all of them or just that of the ones in the majority?

This one case to me was a stupid and senseless political stunt. If a person don't want to render you a service or sell you a good, go somewhere else. I feel the gay couple not make a mountain out of a molehill as there are hundreds if not thousands of other cake makers.

Also the Evangelicals exaggerated the issue. You want to tell me evangelicals don't use the services of gay people? You listen to gay musicians, watch gay actors and sportsmen, and buy goods made and sold by gay people. So does it make sense to refuse to make a cake simply because the client is gay?
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by PHijo(m): 11:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
linearity:

People don't study medicine if it is against their faith. The Christian Baker is not the only one in town.

What if clients insist strippers must wear niqab or hijab to strip?

Would a law be made to force strippers to wear something that is uncomfortable for their profession or is against their beliefs?

Ordinary miss World Nigerian Muslims went berserk that it was disrespectful to their prophet.

The mad fellows won't mistakenly go to a jihadist bakery to request for their wedding cakes because they know that would be a formal application for a jihad.

All dictatorships in human history started with people being forced to do or accept things that were against their conscience.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by redsun(m): 12:24am On Jan 24, 2021
Some Nigerians like this who is supposed to be a role model to so many lost sheep think and talk with their anuses.

Trump only came to reinstate Nazism and turn the world completely upside down again, but he failed. He represented nothing but hate, division, intimidation and oppression.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 24, 2021
ebukajay184:
Founder of Mike Zion movies, Pastor Mike Bamiloye has reacted to the end of President Donald Trump's tenure following the inauguration of Joe Biden as the 46th President of the United States on Wednesday January 20, IgbereTV reports.

According to the gospel filmmaker, Trump should have known that he was elected to temporarily to break the dangerous speed of Democrats. He further described the former US President's tenure as a short window of grace.

Taking to his Instagram handle, Bamiloye wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKWuwZmn9f_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Idiots
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Tosxen1(m): 12:28am On Jan 24, 2021
I pray Mike bamiloye feels the pains of many that make Americans remove him from power? Religion bigot. Many black and Hispanic are suffering Trump dictatorial government but someone sitting in Nigeria take as saints. All this naija pastor self
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Tosxen1(m): 12:31am On Jan 24, 2021
I pray Mike bamiloye feels the pains of many in America that make Americans to remove him from power? Religion bigot. Many black and Hispanic are suffering from Trump dictatorial government but someone sitting in Nigeria take him as a saints. All this naija pastor self
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by linearity: 12:33am On Jan 24, 2021
PHijo:

People don't study medicine if it is against their faith. The Christian Baker is not the only one in town.

What if clients insist strippers must wear niqab or hijab to strip?

Would a law be made to force strippers to wear something that is uncomfortable for their profession or is against their beliefs?

Ordinary miss World Nigerian Muslims went berserk that it was disrespectful to their prophet.

The mad fellows won't mistakenly go to a jihadist bakery to request for their wedding cakes because they know that would be a formal application for a jihad.

All dictatorships in human history started with people being forced to do or accept things that were against their conscience.

Listen, I am not disagreeing with some of your point, am simply asking where do we draw the line?

Yes, the case incident was overblown, but religious objectors have hijacked and expand on it.

Contrary to your point, their are now religious objectors in Medicines, Pharmacy, Military, Teachers, etc. Their are Doctors who will not prescribe or administer blood on you, even if your life depends on it. Some Doctors will not prescribe abortion medication, even if the life of the mother is at stake, there are pharmacies that will not dispense those drugs to you.

Employers will refused covering certain medications to their employees, despite the fact that, it is the employees that is paying for it and government is subsidizing. The employees are stuck as they can’t get those medicines elsewhere without paying huge cost out of pocket for what is already would have been zero dollars to them.

Some will take a public servant position, drawing salary from tax payers, among which there are gays, but they will refuse attending to these people.

My thing is, if you are in public life; you should not choose who you service...if you want to serve a particular subset of society, then go into the private sector.....and don’t collect public funds or tax payers money, because dirty monies paid by gays is among them and you don’t want to soil your holy hands with such money.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Empiree: 12:43am On Jan 24, 2021
joseph1832:
after all these years, you still haven't changed. Here you are yapping as if Islam is any better.
Ha my bros, how you dey?. Longtime!. Cant forget your moniker. Anyways, it is what is it bros bcus we deal with crazy people from your religion all the time.

Your brothers are not easy, that's why. cheesy
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by iramure(m): 5:36am On Jan 24, 2021
All theses religious people are just too stupid, they don't use their senses on so many occassions
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Gaddafih001(m): 5:37am On Jan 24, 2021
Dogalmighty17:
Idiots. Vain charlatans and liars. I like how the rotten under belly of Christianity has been exposed. Christianity rallied round an utterly amoral and contemptible individual. A man who has no relationship whstsoever with Christ and his gospel.
Globally, christians allowed themselves be Hoodwinked by Trump. They bought into his gospel of hate and bile. They showed themselves for who they really are.
Realizing how impotent the so called word of God they claim to preach is, they latched onto the words of a raging slowpoke. Trump became their god. They wanted Trump to change what they could not change by mere preaching.

Truly stupid lot they all are.
The gospel of Jesus and the word of God is not impotent...
God’s plan is to give us an expected end bro/sis..
Don’t be angry if you have not seen the signs and wonders you were looking for.
It’s only following those that believe.
It’s not magic.
God is love.
On Christ the solid rock I stand and not on the religion of men..
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by FirePower1(m): 6:53am On Jan 24, 2021
A DAILY DEVOTION FOR JANUARY 24TH

Watch!

READ THE SCRIPTURE: MARK 13:1-37

Therefore keep watch because you do not know when the owner of the house will come back — whether in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or at dawn. If he comes suddenly, do not let him find you sleeping. What I say to you, I say to everyone: Watch!
Mark 13:35-37

Jesus gathers up all the intervening time between His first and second comings and divides it into four watches—one long night of the world's sin—and He says, You don't know (and, I think He implies, I don't know) whether the coming is to be early in that time or in the middle of it, or three-quarters of the way through, or clear at the end. No one knows. I don't know; you don't know. But it is like a man going on a journey (here He likens it to His own going away) who gives his servants work to do, and he expects them to do it. And he sets a doorkeeper to watch.

What is he to watch for? Is he to watch for the master's return? That is the way this is usually interpreted. But that is not it, for he is to start watching as soon as the master leaves. He knows the master will not be back right away. What then is he to watch for? He is to watch so that no one can deceive him and gain entrance into the house and wreck and ruin and rob all the master has. So Jesus' word is, Be alert; don't go to sleep; watch! There are temptations and pressures that will assault you to make you think that it is all a lie, to make you give up and stop living like a Christian, stop walking in faith, stop believing the truth of God. Watch out for that. And in the meantime, do your work. Don't let anything turn you aside. Don't let anything derail you from being what God wants you to be in this day and age. This is the way you watch. We are not to be looking up into the sky all the time, waiting for His coming. That will happen when He is ready. We are to watch that we are not deceived.

I have been disturbed at how many Christians seem to have fallen away. I look back across many years of ministry, and I see men whom I would have sworn were solid, tremendously committed, faithful, Bible-teaching Christians but who are now denying their faith and have turned aside. And on every side, seemingly, this increases—people falling off into immorality and iniquity, turning away from their faith, saying, in effect, they no longer believe the Lord or the Bible. It is this our Lord is warning against.

Therefore, He says that we are to keep awake. Do not believe all the secular voices that tell us the world will go on forever as it is now. Don't believe the other voices that tell us there is no God, so we can live as we please, or that if God exists, He will never judge us. Don't believe the voices that whisper to us constantly and try to turn us away from our faith. With one sharp, arresting, ringing word of command, Jesus ends his message: Watch!

Lord, strengthen me and help me to stay alert, that I may endure to the end, that I may be faithful unto death, that I too may join in that great day with those who are given the crown of life.

Life Application

Do we need to wake up and smell the dangers of complacency and carelessness in our daily walk with God? Why must we be watchful, alert, and above all prayerful?

Daily Devotion by Ray Stedman Ministries.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Spiritz: 8:18am On Jan 24, 2021
Freestainworld:
Trump is now a Saint, they should just name him Saint something, so he can be worshipped.
Trump is no saint just like king Cyrus God can use both believer ànd unbeliever. look at what he has done for Israel and Christians in America in a short while
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by edoairways: 8:38am On Jan 24, 2021
wirinet:

Who told you Trump is a Christian? Was he ever baptised? Did he ever confess his sins? Has he ever read the Bible? Does he go to church?

Evangelical christians are the most hypocritical creatures in the universe. They are driven by hate (hatred of liberals, democrats, Muslims, gays) and prosperity (sudden wealth no matter the source). Anyone that can promise them these two things will have their soul.
Being a Christian does not necessary mean you must attend a particular church. Anyway Trump is a Presbyterian
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by SpartanJ: 8:54am On Jan 24, 2021
Na too much sense kill Sodom and Gomorrah people.

Na grace save Lot and his family.

Na disobedience kill Lot wife not ignorance.

May God help us

ebukajay184:
Founder of Mike Zion movies, Pastor Mike Bamiloye has reacted to the end of President Donald Trump's tenure following the inauguration of Joe Biden as the 46th President of the United States on Wednesday January 20, IgbereTV reports.

According to the gospel filmmaker, Trump should have known that he was elected to temporarily to break the dangerous speed of Democrats. He further described the former US President's tenure as a short window of grace.

Taking to his Instagram handle, Bamiloye wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKWuwZmn9f_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by orisa37: 10:47am On Jan 24, 2021
"TRUMP" EQUALS "A TRUTH" IN RELIGION.

"AND THE LIGHT SHINETH IN DARKNESS; AND THE DARKNESS COMPREHENDED IT NOT".
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by orisa37: 10:51am On Jan 24, 2021

TRUMP IS A SWORD IN AMERICA.

AND A WORD OF GOD TO THE RIGHTEOUS.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by orisa37: 10:57am On Jan 24, 2021

TRUMP IS A SWORD IN AMERICA.

AND A WORD OF GOD TO THE RIGHTEOUS.

THANK YOU "OSAWURU" FOR GOD'S GRACE IN YOU TOO.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by wonlasewonimi: 11:08am On Jan 24, 2021
edoairways:

Being a Christian does not necessary mean you must attend a particular church. Anyway Trump is a Presbyterian

Pussy grabbing Presbyterian
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
TiglathPILESER:
You lack understanding...it's only a man with deep rooted belief in Christ and the Bible will press and make Jerusalem the capital of Israel.

Could you explain to me with your "deep rooted" belief in Christ how that's relevant to your Christian race, oh knowledgeable and understanding one?
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
orunto27:

You aren't coping well with Mike and with what he says about Grace and Trump.

I don't give 2 hoops about whatever they are up to in the US. So I don't know what you're not coping well with.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
chris51:

I don't understand. Trump himself is not a practicing christian. I am of the opinion that these so called christians were paid for following Trump but God knows those who truly worship him

Most so called "Christians" are GO worshippers, and they will just swallow anything their GO say without relating to the word of God. Some people are being prepared by their GOs as ready tools to be used by the Antichrist, while being fooled that they are in the Lord's Army.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
Goldmaxx:
Yes! A lot.
Like?
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
Favourchris:

Was watching a speech made by one of the male secretary appointed by Biden... he thank the president and he said

I want to also thank my HUSBAND and the husband behind him smiled.

They even ended their prayer with amen and awoman.

I smiled... trump had no fillter; made alot of mistake ... agreed.

But alot is about to happen in the next 8yrs; that will even Rob africa

So, you think the presence of Trump as the US president will help truncate what has been said in prophecy in the Bible about the end times? I hope that's not the thinking of you guys?
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by orunto27: 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

I don't give 2 hoops about whatever they are up to in the US. So I don't know what you're not coping well with.

that is to say you only care about Nairaland.com. Happy Sunday.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by ogbonti: 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I don't have time to engage you.

Keep arguing about 52000 jobs you don't even know what you are talking about.

Mtcheww

you certainly never had a job in your lousy life that’s why you don’t know what it means to lose one
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
ogbonti:

you certainly never had a job in your lousy life that’s why you don’t know what it means to lose one
You are the one living a lousy life cheesy
Keep distorting facts where did you get that it was 52k jobs and where did you get the term of the jobs and who told you it was a secure job?Rubbish.Did you even bother to duscover why Biden signed the executive order
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by bukatyne(f): 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:
What is it with Trump obsession by "Christians"? Or is there something I'm missing?

When you find it, please let me know.

Mike Pence is a better product to market as a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by ibuildstuff(m): 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
wirinet:

I didn't say he is but he claim to be a Christian n Nigerian Christians claim he's god sent.
But from my observation, I can see that Biden is more a Christian then Trump.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
orunto27:

that is to say you only care about Nairaland.com. Happy Sunday.

You seem to be a professor of Logic. Nice analysis and conclusion you've got there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) / Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Looks Stunning In New Photos / Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.