Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,610 members, 7,888,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:03 PM

Should Women Be Pastors? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Women Be Pastors? (574 Views)

Biblically, Should Women Preach Or Pastor Inside The Church? / Why Women Should Not Be Pastors By Deji Yesufu / Should Women Lead A Congregation Or A Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Women Be Pastors? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 23, 2021
Women cannot pastor (1 Tim 2:11-14 kjv). “Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.”

Women cannot usurp authority over:
1. Grown adult male (in church and in home).
2. The church
3. The home

Women can be godly with good works. Even Sarah called Abraham “lord” and once corrected her husband in Gen 15.

The good works women can do:
1. Pray. God answered Rachel and Hannah
2. Soul wining
3. Teach other women. Women can minister better to women rather than men.
4. Ministering (ministering means to serve). She can minister the gospel.
5. Church attendance, offering, sing.
6. Women can teach in Sunday school classes. They can teach children. Children are very important. They are the next generation. Women should spend more time with them. That’s how important they are.
7. Women can write books and publish materials where women can grow in knowledge of the Scriptures and get a blessing and nourishment out of it.

The problem of women is that they care about popularity and fame so they can get the power and attention all to themselves. That’s why they move for women empowerment and feminism. Why not minister to other women in things of God? (Acts 18:2,24,26 kjv) shows a woman who corrected a scholar. This is why its important for women to know the right doctrine and to show it.

It seems God favors women more because they are the weaker vessel (1 Pet 3:7 kjv). God says husband should honor the wife, but today’s liberal women doesn’t want that anymore. They don’t want to go with what the Bible says. They all claim to be independent.

Now why do your churches keep ordaining women pastors? Well they are simply saying that what God says is dirty. Getting emotional and attacking God’s pure words (AV 1611) will not make God to change His plan about jugdging the world according to His word (Romans 3:3-4 kjv). Anyways, they will all have their day in court when they will prove to God that His words were dirty.

That you go to church and also pastor does not mean you are saved. The only way out is to simply repent as a sinner and ask our Lord Jesus to save you through His blood. Don’t let the devil deceive you.
Re: Should Women Be Pastors? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 23, 2021
OP who is a pastor, it is not in the Bible , just like christmass some of us are not celebrating is not in the Bible.

OP if your definition of pastor is to own a congregation then you are very WRONG, op study the life of early church call Christian, the believer were first called Christian in Antioch, OP you can be pastor in your office, you can be pastor in your compound, op you can be pastor inside a car, let people see the light, that Christ in you.

OP I have seen people call themselve righteousness condermning churches, Op this is abberation to the teaching of Christ, when Christ was called good man, he told them is only my father in heaven that is righteous

OP to answer your question, remove title by human today, everybody can be call into vane yard of God, remember DORCAS, Esther and other who had made impart or radicule evergelism for God OP do you remember this quote in book of Ruth 1, ' Your people shall be my people and your God shall be my God.
Re: Should Women Be Pastors? by psucc(m): 8:09am On Jan 23, 2021
You are even confused the more.

The problem we have today in the church is that we allow too much freedom and liberation movement has made the church so worldly.

The Bible has made the position known, no matter the blending, it doesn't change the mind if God.
Re: Should Women Be Pastors? by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:38am On Jan 23, 2021
Thank God, God is not man that's why He wouldn't regard such sayings of men, but would make a woman like Kathryn Kulman to be ten times more of a pastor than most men pastors are.

I so love this God, the way He loves to use the foolish things of this world to confound the wise!

I choose His way of doing things not the way of men who choose to walk by the inclinations of their flesh, but want to do so in God's Name and also teach such man-made rules as doctrines.

God is seeking for willing-vessels not male-vessels to use for His purpose.

Even prior to the coming of Christ, God was the one who deliberately chose His prophetess Deborah to be judge of His people Israel as a point to prove He doesn't only use men to lead and shepherd His people. It's only man that wouldn't want her to do so because of pride!

Judges 4:4-5 (KJV)

And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.
And she dwelt under the palm tree of Deborah between Ramah and Beth-el in mount Ephraim: and the children of Israel came up to her for judgment.

How much more after Jesus her Savior and Redeemer has come and redeemed her from the bondage that her sin had brought upon her that the man shall rule over her?

Jesus chose only men to be His twelve disciples, yet none of them could ever boast of anointing Jesus the Messiah and Master for His burial, only a woman was chosen for that purpose.

No man could boast of first bringing and preaching the message/gospel of Christ's resurrection to His church/disciples including the first twelve. Only a woman could boast of that because it was a woman that Jesus first appeared to and sent to deliver the message of His resurrection to His disciples which I believe was very deliberate.

Matthew 28:5-10 (KJV)

And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.
He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.
And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.
And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.
And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.
Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.

So first it was the angels, and then Jesus confirmed it by sending them to go and deliver the message of His resurrection among other things to His disciples. If that doesn't equate to women preaching in His church, I don't know what is.

God used Kathryn Kulman's ministry to save and pastor Benny Hinn among many other men. It was through her ministry He received the spiritual impactation for his own ministry. And everyone knows who Benny Hinn is in when it comes to the mighty works of God in his generation and the impact his ministry has had in the world during that time. He has pastored and inspired many men pastors and preachers today some of whom we know. And Benny Hinn cannot speak for long without mentioning Kathryn Kulman and the impact her ministry had on his life and ministry. Yet someone who thinks he knows more than God would come and be quoting what a man said to tell us that a woman should not preach in the church or be a pastor.

Well let them try to stop God when He decides to use women for that purpose.

God bless.

4 Likes

Re: Should Women Be Pastors? by Image123(m): 9:49am On Jan 23, 2021
iyambz:
Women cannot pastor (1 Tim 2:11-14 kjv). “Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.”

Women cannot usurp authority over:
1. Grown adult male (in church and in home).
2. The church
3. The home

Women can be godly with good works. Even Sarah called Abraham “lord” and once corrected her husband in Gen 15.

The good works women can do:
1. Pray. God answered Rachel and Hannah
2. Soul wining
3. Teach other women. Women can minister better to women rather than men.
4. Ministering (ministering means to serve). She can minister the gospel.
5. Church attendance, offering, sing.
6. Women can teach in Sunday school classes. They can teach children. Children are very important. They are the next generation. Women should spend more time with them. That’s how important they are.
7. Women can write books and publish materials where women can grow in knowledge of the Scriptures and get a blessing and nourishment out of it.

The problem of women is that they care about popularity and fame so they can get the power and attention all to themselves. That’s why they move for women empowerment and feminism. Why not minister to other women in things of God? (Acts 18:2,24,26 kjv) shows a woman who corrected a scholar. This is why its important for women to know the right doctrine and to show it.

It seems God favors women more because they are the weaker vessel (1 Pet 3:7 kjv). God says husband should honor the wife, but today’s liberal women doesn’t want that anymore. They don’t want to go with what the Bible says. They all claim to be independent.

Now why do your churches keep ordaining women pastors? Well they are simply saying that what God says is dirty. Getting emotional and attacking God’s pure words (AV 1611) will not make God to change His plan about jugdging the world according to His word (Romans 3:3-4 kjv). Anyways, they will all have their day in court when they will prove to God that His words were dirty.

That you go to church and also pastor does not mean you are saved. The only way out is to simply repent as a sinner and ask our Lord Jesus to save you through His blood. Don’t let the devil deceive you.

Very true, let everyone stay in his calling. Women have more important roles to play than bearing titles.

1 Like

Re: Should Women Be Pastors? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 23, 2021
Of all the issues in the church, the one that give you headache the most is if women should be pastors. Okay let me burst your bubbles, God is raising Esthers for the ongoing revival and you can't stop it. They will wreck the kingdom of darkness.

2 Likes

Re: Should Women Be Pastors? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 23, 2021
Nuttella:
Of all the issues in the church, the one that give you headache the most is if women should be pastors. Okay let me burst your bubbles, God is raising Esthers for the ongoing revival and you can't stop it. They will wreck the kingdom of darkness.

God doesn't need anyone to wreck the kingdom of darkness. He can do the wrecking all by Himself without a single sweat.

2 Likes

Re: Should Women Be Pastors? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 23, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

God doesn't need anyone to wreck the kingdom of darkness. He can do the wrecking all by Himself without a single sweat.
Continue telling yourself that. God will use his children to wreck them.
Re: Should Women Be Pastors? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
ISU ATA YÁNAN YÀNAN

YAM PEPPER SCATTER SCATTER! cheesy

If true Christians show them the answer in the Bible they'll start agitating.

Well done for contradicting yourselves in Jesus name, AMEN! cheesy
Re: Should Women Be Pastors? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Thank God, God is not man that's why He wouldn't regard such sayings of men, but would make a woman like Kathryn Kulman to be ten times more of a pastor than most men pastors are.

I so love this God, the way He loves to use the foolish things of this world to confound the wise!

I choose His way of doing things not the way of men who choose to walk by the inclinations of their flesh, but want to do so in God's Name and also teach such man-made rules as doctrines.

God bless.

God cannot say a woman should not be a pastor, and will still call a woman to preach. Forget about the show women put on in churches, God is not in those things. Let God be true but every man a liar.
Re: Should Women Be Pastors? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Thank you for this perfect response
Re: Should Women Be Pastors? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nuttella:
Continue telling yourself that. God will use his children to wreck them.

You can star first by pointing out who helped Him wreck Pharaoh and his troops. The way you "Christians" (more like GO worshippers) belittle and disrespect God is mind boggling. I can't believe what I just read. God needs your help?
Re: Should Women Be Pastors? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

You can star first by pointing out who helped Him wreck Pharaoh and his troops. The way you "Christians" (more like GO worshippers) belittle and disrespect God is mind boggling. I can't believe what I just read. God needs your help?
I dont need to argue this with you but just know that we are the warriors of God, he will manifest his power through us. Why is it that we are to preach the gospel, why is God not preaching the gospel himself and converting soul, then of what use are you to God?

Make yourself available to God for him to use you. We are sons of God and his heir, we are also joint-heir with Christ, john 1:12. Roman 8:14-17.

1 Like

Re: Should Women Be Pastors? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nuttella:
I dont need to argue this with you but just know that we are the warriors of God, he will manifest his power through us. Why is it that we are to preach the gospel, why is God not preaching the gospel himself and converting soul, then of what use are you to God?

Make yourself available to God for him to use you. We are sons of God and his heir, we are also joint-heir with Christ, john 1:12. Roman 8:14-17.

Our preaching the gospel is not to help God. It's to help ourselves. It's like you saying you chose Jesus the day you became born again. No you didn't. He was the one that did the choosing.
Re: Should Women Be Pastors? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Our preaching the gospel is not to help God. It's to help ourselves. It's like you saying you chose Jesus the day you became born again. No you didn't. He was the one that did the choosing.
Now answer me, why do God have prophets? What is the work of prophets, to pass his message to people abi? Why didnt God pass the message himself to them?

1 Like

Re: Should Women Be Pastors? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jesus is the founder of Christianity, he purposely appointed only males into the office of oversight {Matthew 10:2-4} he appointed the thirteenth Apostle (Paul) who is also a man. Luke 6:46
Apostle Paul is the connection between gentiles (none Israelites) and Jesus, Jesus specifically appointed this man to TEACH gentiles how to practice Christianity {Act 9:15; 1Timothy 2:7} Paul emphatically wrote in the instructions he got from his Master, Lord and King Jesus Christ that no woman should have authority over men in Christianity {1Timothy 2:11-12} Paul said women should learn in silence {1Corinthians 14:34-35} because confusion crept into the garden of Eden through the first woman {1Timothy 2:14} So to maintain the Peace amongst true believers no female should be appointed over men! 1Corinthians 14:33

What you guys are practicing is idolatry, you go about worshiping whatever can produce what you want, your form of worship is not based on what the scriptures says, that's why you can't and never will you agree on tenets {Luke 11:23} which is the same reason why all of you have no form of worship that you can vouch for as the one way to practice Christianity unlike true Christians who do all things decently and by arrangement! 1Corinthians 14:40 smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Women Be Pastors? by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
iyambz:

God cannot say a woman should not be a pastor, and will still call a woman to preach. Forget about the show women put on in churches, God is not in those things. Let God be true but every man a liar.
God has never said that! It was man who did. So don't lie against God. That's why God uses women to pastor men and to preach the Gospel regardless of such rules that men like you have made because God doesn't follow man-made rules.

Let God be true but let every man who said God said what God did not say be a liar!
Re: Should Women Be Pastors? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Jesus is the founder of Christianity, he purposely appointed only males into the office of oversight {Matthew 10:2-4} he appointed the thirteenth Apostle (Paul) who is also a man. Luke 6:46
Apostle Paul is the connection between gentiles (none Israelites) and Jesus, Jesus specifically appointed this man to TEACH gentiles how to practice Christianity {Act 9:15; 1Timothy 2:7} Paul emphatically wrote in the instructions he got from his Master, Lord and King Jesus Christ that no woman should have authority over men in Christianity {1Timothy 2:11-12} Paul said women should learn in silence {1Corinthians 14:34-35} because confusion crept into the garden of Eden through the first woman {1Timothy 2:14} So to maintain the Peace amongst true believers no female should be appointed over men! 1Corinthians 14:33

What you guys are practicing is idolatry, you go about worshiping whatever can produce what you want, your form of worship is not based on what the scriptures says, that's why you can't and never will you agree on tenets {Luke 11:23} which is the same reason why all of you have no form of worship that you can vouch for as the one way to practice Christianity unlike true Christians who do all things decently and by arrangement! 1Corinthians 14:40 smiley
If I am an unbeliever and I listen to your preaching, I will not change to Christianity, your preaching is laced with hatred for other churches, forgetting that we all are one body of Christ, how can you say you love Jesus when you don't consider other christains who are not Jehovah witness as your brethren, I called you my brethren, but you said you are not my brethren, you are my neighbour just because I am not a member of JW. This is the reason why people dont listen to JW preaching, you turn the bible upside down and you don't preach pure love. Even Jesus called us his brothers and sisters in Luke 8:21, why should you say people from other denominations who believe in the same Christ are not your brothers, does that show that you have any atom of love in you?

You go around criticizing other churches doctrine, telling anyone that cares to listen that JW are the only true Christians. God have mercy on you.

Change your ways.
Re: Should Women Be Pastors? by achorladey: 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nuttella:
If I am an unbeliever and I listen to your preaching, I will not change to Christianity, your preaching is laced with hatred for other churches, forgetting that we all are one body of Christ, how can you say you love Jesus when you don't consider other christains who are not Jehovah witness as your brethren, I called you my brethren, but you said you are not my brethren, you are my neighbour just because I am not a member of JW. This is the reason why people dont listen to JW preaching, you turn the bible upside down and you don't preach pure love. Even Jesus called us his brothers and sisters in Luke 8:21, why should you say people from other denominations who believe in the same Christ are not your brothers, does that show that you have any atom of love in you?

You go around criticizing other churches doctrine, telling anyone that cares to listen that JW are the only true Christians. God have mercy on you.

Change your ways.

You never hear sey the GB of JWs and the 144,000 are brothers to Jesus Christ while the remaining JWs are friends not brothers of Jesus and GB.

JWs get many terms to qualify their members. Max is not even Jesus brother except tomorrow he tells you categorically that he is among the 144,000.

Or ask, who are Jesus brothers? You will definitely know if he is one of them or not grin grin grin
Re: Should Women Be Pastors? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
achorladey:

You never hear sey the GB of JWs and the 144,000 are brothers to Jesus Christ while the remaining JWs are friends not brothers of Jesus and GB.

JWs get many terms to qualify their members. Max is not even Jesus brother except tomorrow he tells you categorically that he is among the 144,000.

Or ask, who are Jesus brothers? You will definitely know if he is one of them or not grin grin grin
Doctrines upon doctrine (Hebrew 13:9). The bible says it all.
Re: Should Women Be Pastors? by achorladey: 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Do JWs women SPEAK at the meetings done decently and by arrangements?
Re: Should Women Be Pastors? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nuttella:
Now answer me, why do God have prophets? What is the work of prophets, to pass his message to people abi? Why didnt God pass the message himself to them?

God does not need prophets to pass His messages. He even used a donkey to do that. He uses prophets because He wants to, not because He needs to. Jesus even said if those guys were not praising Him God could raise stones to praise Him. I'm just wondering how this is not clear to you.
Re: Should Women Be Pastors? by achorladey: 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nuttella:
Doctrines upon doctrine (Hebrew 13:9). The bible says it all.

There see to be no end to doctrines. Ephesians 4:14.

We started as children as we grow to maturity we should learn to keep our heads and strive to be balanced or else na to be tossed here and there.
Re: Should Women Be Pastors? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
They are helpers so their comments are welcome, but they must not lead baptized men in sacred service to our God! wink

achorladey:

Do JWs women SPEAK at the meetings done decently and by arrangements?
Re: Should Women Be Pastors? by achorladey: 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
They are helpers so their comments are welcome, but they must not lead baptized men in sacred service to our God! wink

The reason for my question is to see the bold in your response. In reality they SPEAK at your MEETINGS.

1Corinthians 14:34-35 you cited earlier states........

let the women keep silent in the congregations, for it is not permitted for them to speak. Rather, let them be in subjection, as the Law also says. 35 If they want to learn something, let them ask their husbands at home, for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the congregation.

Do you see anything like they are helper in the scriptures above or Paul forgot that woman are helper to the man?

What I want is your BUT. You delivered it.

lead baptized men in sacred service to our God

Where did you get the above from? And in cases where baptized men are present but not qualified, what happens?
Re: Should Women Be Pastors? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
achorladey:

The reason for my question is to see the bold in your response. In reality they SPEAK at your MEETINGS.
1Corinthians 14:34-35 you cited earlier states........
let the women keep silent in the congregations, for it is not permitted for them to speak. Rather, let them be in subjection, as the Law also says. 35 If they want to learn something, let them ask their husbands at home, for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the congregation.
Do you see anything like they are helper in the scriptures above or Paul forgot that woman are helper to the man?

Priscilla and Aquila (a Christian couple) helped Apollos (male) to know more about Jesus of Nazareth {Act 18:24-26} so females also help in the ministry therefore in the congregation we love learning one or two things from their experience!

What I want is your BUT. You delivered it.
lead baptized men in sacred service to our God
Where did you get the above from? And in cases where baptized men are present but not qualified, what happens?
That's rare today but in that case the qualified woman must cover her head with a cloth to show that she's not supposed to be in that position {1Corinthians 11:3-10} once a man is qualified the woman must be prepared to relinquish her services! Only men should be leading in the Christian congregation!

Thanks for these questions! smiley
Re: Should Women Be Pastors? by achorladey: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Priscilla and Aquila (a Christian couple) helped Apollos (male) to know more about Jesus of Nazareth {Act 18:24-26} so females also help in the ministry therefore in the congregation we love learning one or two things from their experience!

That's rare today but in that case the qualified woman must cover her head with a cloth to show that she's not supposed to be in that position {1Corinthians 11:3-10} once a man is qualified the woman must be prepared to relinquish her services! Only men should be leading in the Christian congregation!

Thanks for these questions! smiley

That qualified woman at that point in time is what or will be called what according to the title of the THREAD?

What is the service the woman is going to RELINQUISH? Does she really RELINQUISH the QUALIFICATIONS?

Will the woman be called upon to render such service if that qualification is absent?

What will you call such a woman in the midst of numerous men with such QUALIFICATION as well in the congregation?
Re: Should Women Be Pastors? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
achorladey:

That qualified woman at that point in time is what or will be called what according to the title of the THREAD?
She'll always be referred to as an helper in the congregation, never will she be referred to as a Pastor/Shepherd in the Christian congregation.

What is the service the woman is going to RELINQUISH? Does she really RELINQUISH the QUALIFICATIONS?
It's not her qualifications that Paul was talking about but GENDER, so her gender supposed not to hold that position according to Apostle Paul!

Will the woman be called upon to render such service if that qualification is absent?
Of course she can be called upon anytime her assistance is needed but she can never have that office!

What will you call such a woman in the midst of numerous men with such QUALIFICATION as well in the congregation?
She can't stand in the midst of men with that qualification, she's only needed where there is no qualified male, as long as there are qualified males her services are not needed! smiley
Re: Should Women Be Pastors? by achorladey: 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

She'll always be referred to as an helper in the congregation, never will she be referred to as a Pastor/Shepherd in the Christian congregation.

It's not her qualifications that Paul was talking about but GENDER, so her gender supposed not to hold that position according to Apostle Paul!

Of course she can be called upon anytime her assistance is needed but she can never have that office!

She can't stand in the midst of men with that qualification, she's only needed where there is no qualified male, as long as there are qualified males her services are not needed! smiley

1. Was she ever called an helper in the CONGREGATION in the first place? Since you say the she is an helper, She is helping as what at that point in time?

2. My question is about the SERVICE she was called upon to render I didn't ask question about gender. Since the she that was not supposed to hold a position has now been called upon as an helper to hold such position. What service is she rendering?

3. She can be called upon at anytime she is needed means she didn't RELINQUISH the qualifications. It means what made those that call her whenever they want to knew that QUALIFICATIONS is present in her.

4. grin grin grin grin grin can she sit in the midst of men having the qualifications since she can't stand with them? Or women don't sit in the midst of congregation?grin grin grin cheesy. After all she didn't RELINQUISH her qualifications and she can be called upon anytime.
Re: Should Women Be Pastors? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
No more questions?

Thanks for your time! smiley

achorladey:

1. Was she ever called an helper in the CONGREGATION in the first place? Since you say the she is an helper, She is helping as what at that point in time?

2. My question is about the SERVICE she was called upon to render I didn't ask question about gender. Since the she that was not supposed to hold a position has now been called upon as an helper to hold such position. What service is she rendering?

3. She can be called upon at anytime she is needed means she didn't RELINQUISH the qualifications. It means what made those that call her whenever they want to knew that QUALIFICATIONS is present in her.

4. grin grin grin grin grin can she sit in the midst of men having the qualifications since she can't stand with them? Or women don't sit in the midst of congregation?grin grin grin cheesy. After all she didn't RELINQUISH her qualifications and she can be called upon anytime.

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapping: Rev. Fr. Alphonsus Yashim Bello Lifeless Body Found - / How TB Joshua's Critics Are Exposing The Division In Christianity / What Is The Mystery Of Iniquity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.