Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,868 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Wow! Is Dayna Nyange Related To Diamond Platnum (nasibu Nyange)? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow! Is Dayna Nyange Related To Diamond Platnum (nasibu Nyange)? (397 Views)

Wow! Is This Great Young Musician Chief Orlando Owo' Son? / Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out / Mompha Gushes Over His Son As He Poses Inside His Rolls-Royce Platnum Car. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Is Dayna Nyange Related To Diamond Platnum (nasibu Nyange)? by Femiadeyinka(m): 10:18am On Jan 23, 2021
The Tanzania afro pop female icon singer, Dayna Nyange was seen at an event with Diamond Platinum (Nasibu Nyange).

The Tanzania singer, songwriter and performer, Dayna Nyange was spotted with African music guru, Diamond Platinum whose real name is NASIBU NYANGE. Wait, is Nasibu Nyange popularly known as Diamond Platinum related to Dayna Nyange?

Several years ago, they were both signed on to the same music management company called ALJAZEERA ENTERTAINMENT, and this made us wonder what the connection was back then. Is there a chance they are related? As we all know, Diamond platinum started his musical career Aljazeera Entertainment, same management company Dayna Nyange started her musical career with. Is this a mere coincidence or there’s really more to this? We believe there’s a likelihood that they are related.

Dayna Nyange who is currently in Lagos Nigeria working on an EP project that is strategically customized to the Nigerian market could not be reached for comment at the time of writing this report. We have since left her a message and hoping she’ll get back to us on this hot gist making rounds in her home country, Tanzania. You’ll be the first to know as soon as she gets back to us.

We leave you with this beautiful photographs of Diamond Platinum and Dayna Nyange from the good old days. Enjoy! (see photos below)

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out Over Critical Health Condition, Asks For Prayers / Demi Lovato Reveals She Had Multiple Strokes, Brain Damage After Overdose / Secret On How I Grow My Natural Hair In Less Than 3months→noye Okeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.