Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,691 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:38 AM

Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West (33503 Views)

'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala / Tinubu Should Retire From Politics – Arewa Forum / Arewa Forum: Producing President In 2023 Not Exclusive Right Of South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West by danilmo: 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
oluwaSavage:
We are so divided in this country. Why not just let everyone go their separate ways, by that everyone will avoid these confrontations. Nigeria shouldn't be by force, so much hatred for one another but one certain owner of the cap below will say we are one and this is the best time in history.

Oga come, ur first sentence portrays a begging tune, na na, i think it's high time we start talking authoritatively bro...
Re: Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West by mvem(m): 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
BIGKemsey:

Am not like you, I don't have your kind of heart, and we are not from the same lineage. I believe that we can only die once, and I don't see anything too special in this godforsaken country that can make me not to die for the right cause. my father fought in the first civil war as a vibrant youth, and was glad he did. So, you see, bravery runs in the blood. I forgive you for your cowardice though
I simply ask a question and you are still deflecting...will you be OK if you and your family pay the ultimate sacrifice through war that will bring separation?...It is all I ask
Re: Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West by mvem(m): 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
Whiteshield:

It is better to die while defending one's homeland than to die in the hands of fulani criminals who rape your wife and kill you. Don't let cowardice rob you of your commonsense. Be brave for once in your life.
I simply ask a question and you are still deflecting...Will you be OK if you and your family pay the ultimate sacrifice through war that will bring separation?...It is all I ask
Re: Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West by Jimmyubah2: 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
Waiting for Uncle Muric to respond.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West by Kinikini: 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
This is why the people distrust the government. The govt cannot protect them. They resorted to self help and you are hunting them. So, the criminals can operate but the people cannot protect themselves. This whole mess is caused by the failure of governance.

uote author=Obamaofusa post=98355690]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/attack-on-fulani-a-social-upheaval-that-may-destabilise-nigeria-―-acf/[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Bullshit! Bring it on!!!
Re: Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West by RobbStark(m): 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Obamaofusa:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/attack-on-fulani-a-social-upheaval-that-may-destabilise-nigeria-―-acf/

ACF, a bunch of hypocrites.
They will not condemn the killings in the North by their good brothers in the form of bandit n kidnappers, but will be in a rush like their master Buhari to condemn that which is natural--leave their land if you can't stay peaceful and law abiding.

I am fully in support of them being driven away if they maim and kill innocent people of the state.

Enof of keeping silence.

Well, we in the South South are seriously waiting for them to try that nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West by harmony75: 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
as if you people from the north have not been attacking the whole nation?! Fulani people you have done your worst already let every state protect their region!!

1 Like

Re: Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West by zoedew: 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
Go get ranches and desist from trespassing on land belonging to others. That, simply is the point.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West by Hardgun: 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
sageer1706:

Because u don't leave in the north or maybe u don't have anyone staying in the north, if not u won't be saying this.
You're right but their own don too much na from East to south
Re: Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
Anarchy Looms! PMB, shehu sani, Femi adesina, hore Laura miyetti Allah are to be held liable.
PMB gave immunity to his Fulani terrorists, yet trying to play dirty by using his spokesmen to stir the patient lake. Yoruba can use the power of their pen destroy the sword of the Fulani by (using d pen) engaging the international community.

This is the time for Oodudua Republic to Soro soke!

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
DaddyGngeess:
We Igbos no go join una fight this war ooo..

Who needs your bad luck anyway?

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
We are all waiting until then.
Re: Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West by Basher8583: 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
Dedetwo:
If attack on illegal squatters, the Fulani, will end Nigeria, I want it today not tomorrow.

See this sour looser. Since they have lost them they want everyone to also lose. Kolewerk
Re: Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West by chaloskyx: 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
HAHA TAA WHO YOU DEY TELL THAT ONE GO AND MEET ALL YOUR POLITICIANS WHOS KIDS RESIDE OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY AND HAVE DUAL CITIZENSHIP THAT ONE IF YOU HAVE AN OPPOURTUNITY FOR A BETTER LIFE OUTSIDE YOU COUNTRY LEAVE CAUSE I WAS BORN IN NIGERIA DOES NOT MEAN I WOULD DIE HERE ESPECIALLY WHEN THE COUNTRY BRINGS NOTHING BUT SUFFERING CORRUPTION AND NOW TOTAL DISREGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE BROS F YOU ARE UNDER 30 HAVE A MASTERS I CAN TELL YOU HOW TO LEAVE LEGALLY DM ME
cocolacec:

Only cowards JAPA.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
Abujaexpress:
There is no problem with the Arewa people raising objection to what played out in South West against their northern brothers. It is the right of all to reside any part of the country, but not to become a security threat to another people. In that case, freedom of settlement is no longer guaranteed.

My major worry here is that the way these our northern vituperates and threaten other components of the nation while making a point calls for worries.

It’s borne out of arrogance, a false sense of superiority and the belief they own Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West by chaloskyx: 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
YOU AND WHO OGA ME I DON GO O NAIJA AINT FOR ME ABEG IF YOU WANT ME TO SHOW YOU D LEGAL WAY DM ME LOL
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Japa go where...

Ogbeni we die here ooo

1 Like

Re: Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West by nku5: 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
Always crying like kids. Start war make South West quickly collect their Lagos seaports back and collect all the import and export duty.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West by bigcasava1(m): 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
Let them dear it and see the end of nigeria
Re: Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West by AnanseK(m): 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
TATALoAlaMu:
Do other tribes in the North kill, kidnap and destroy? I have never heard of Yoruba or Ibo kidnapping, killing and destroying in the North. Time Bomb waiting to explode. For what reason do you want to attack other tribes living with you people peacefully?. Men! Fuxk that shii!

Never heard of Igbo or Yoruba kidnapping in the north? You must be deaf and dumb.
Re: Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West by Akasammyoka: 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fulani in Lagos will be like pls don't retaliate pls we can manage it.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West by Omoikarekimire(m): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
mvem:
will you agree for you and your family to be one of the victims of collateral damage ? If you say No which i know you will then you are a hypocrite...Why ask for war when you and your family don't want to die ?....I see many clamour for war and destruction but if you ask them, will you wish for you and your family to be part of the sacrifice that will be bring separation, you will hear them go silent
Jooooo gbe enu buruku e soun.No be human being die for the peace you are enjoying now?Gbe enu buruku e soun.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West by Illuminados(m): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
Stupid acf..they wnt condemn it when their brethren are wrecking havoc bt when the table is being turned,they will started barking

1 Like

Re: Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West by obama30: 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
Obamaofusa:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/attack-on-fulani-a-social-upheaval-that-may-destabilise-nigeria-―-acf/

All the youruba's kingdom must stand with Sunday, if they fail to stand with him, the the world of IBB a fulani from North will come to manifest. That if he wake-up and heard that yorubas are beating war drum, he will quickly go back to sleep.

The north have seen that yorubas youth can secure their land, they now use federal Power to eliminate the heroes hence the militant they send to conquer w south in the name of headers has fallen.

This is time for Amotekun, governor's, south west registratives constitution to back their own. The grazing law suppose to use this opportunity to come alive.

How can yerima issue quick notice and go free. How many of this criminals did federal government arrested and sentence? But they are in hurry to arrest someone that is securing his farm.

If is by for e to live with criminals? Let the entire south stand with Mr. Sunday do this criminality of fulanis in disguise as header can come to end.

I. The north governor's rewards criminals, federal government rewards terrorist, but a man who takes up arms to protect his farm will.be arrested, killed because he's a Christian and also a southern.

This exactly what Bishop kuka is preaching about.

A northern has Monopoly to commit crime and a southern don't have the same Monopoly to protect his farm and family.

Between the thief and one that defend himself who is guilty? Only in animals kingdom a defender commit offense of defending him self.

Let all stake holders come together and stand with this Sunday. Let the people protest and stand with Sunday. He didn't commit crime. He only protect his people from criminals.

Only criminals live in the bush, the fulanis should go into town and rent a house and vacate people reserve farm land for the owners.

Where's is constitution that says unlawful entry is a crime? Is occupancy of land without authorization of the owner not a crime.

Who is sarikin fulanis of Oyo? Is there two king that rules Oyo? Where's is Only of Ibadan? Is it not time for him to speak. Did he also sell him conscience? Where is Oni of Ice? Is he waiting for Sunday to be arrested before he should back Sunday up and caution federal government. We have useless important people in our mist. Their voice disappear when you need them.

The north should attack Southerners at north if they commit crime the northerners commits here.

Federal government is in hurry to arrest Sunday but not in hurry to tell the fulanis that agriculture is life if Southerners. The Southerners practice shifting farming, so there's no bush in the south.

It takes 2 years for cassava to mature, and you expect the farmers not to farm the following year while waiting for his cassava maturity. And someone will come and claim the cassava farm as bush and leads his cattle to destroy it.

You hope to give the famer money as compensation? If your not evil why didn't you feed your cattle with your money? But you want human to eat money in place of his cassava. Or you want him to buy food your brother brought from North.

The same north that is dry up, but still produces foods.

It is not evidence that fulanis come for conquest?

Southerners wake up, ingnor the self pocket leaders and fight for your future and future of your generation to come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Now the Yorubas don’t have large properties like the Igbos who are you guys going to attack?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West by Illuminados(m): 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
Thats how one fulani man attacked me with cutlass on my own farm,if nt that am a yoruba man to the core and thanks to my grand father,he would have butchered me,well the guy knew wetin sup that day sha
any fulani wey try shit ama getting slapped away

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West by Ibman: 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
that was how Boko Haram started in NE. when they perpetrate evil their brothers and fellow Muslim shielded them. they were killing Christians, security men and their perceived enemies no one said any thing and today they are the greatest problem of the nation. if the SW fold their hands and watch that is what will surely happen to them in few years to come. as the Fulanis would have mobilzed fund, men from neighboring countries, arms and also own the government. we can see how their victims may never get justice but touch a herd man today the police will come for you.
their objective is Jihad. they moblize fellow jihadis , fight you using religion, kill, steal and destroy your properties and finally take over your land as you will be frustrated and leave. it's happening in Jos and kaduna and the Boko Haram are taking over the lands of people in NE.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West by Obamaofusa: 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
obama30:

All the youruba's kingdom must stand with Sunday, if they fail to stand with him, the the world of IBB a fulani from North will come to manifest. That if he wake-up and heard that yorubas are beating war drum, he will quickly go back to sleep.

The north have seen that yorubas youth can secure their land, they now use federal Power to eliminate the heroes hence the militant they send to conquer w south in the name of headers has fallen.

This is time for Amotekun, governor's, south west registratives constitution to back their own. The grazing law suppose to use this opportunity to come alive.

How can yerima issue quick notice and go free. How many of this criminals did federal government arrested and sentence? But they are in hurry to arrest someone that is securing his farm.

If is by for e to live with criminals? Let the entire south stand with Mr. Sunday do this criminality of fulanis in disguise as header can come to end.

I. The north governor's rewards criminals, federal government rewards terrorist, but a man who takes up arms to protect his farm will.be arrested, killed because he's a Christian and also a southern.

This exactly what Bishop kuka is preaching about.

A northern has Monopoly to commit crime and a southern don't have the same Monopoly to protect his farm and family.

Between the thief and one that defend himself who is guilty? Only in animals kingdom a defender commit offense of defending him self.

Let all stake holders come together and stand with this Sunday. Let the people protest and stand with Sunday. He didn't commit crime. He only protect his people from criminals.

Only criminals live in the bush, the fulanis should go into town and rent a house and vacate people reserve farm land for the owners.

Where's is constitution that says unlawful entry is a crime? Is occupancy of land without authorization of the owner not a crime.

Who is sarikin fulanis of Oyo? Is there two king that rules Oyo? Where's is Only of Ibadan? Is it not time for him to speak. Did he also sell him conscience? Where is Oni of Ice? Is he waiting for Sunday to be arrested before he should back Sunday up and caution federal government. We have useless important people in our mist. Their voice disappear when you need them.

The north should attack Southerners at north if they commit crime the northerners commits here.

Federal government is in hurry to arrest Sunday but not in hurry to tell the fulanis that agriculture is life if Southerners. The Southerners practice shifting farming, so there's no bush in the south.

It takes 2 years for cassava to mature, and you expect the farmers not to farm the following year while waiting for his cassava maturity. And someone will come and claim the cassava farm as bush and leads his cattle to destroy it.

You hope to give the famer money as compensation? If your not evil why didn't you feed your cattle with your money? But you want human to eat money in place of his cassava. Or you want him to buy food your brother brought from North.

The same north that is dry up, but still produces foods.

It is not evidence that fulanis come for conquest?

Southerners wake up, ingnor the self pocket leaders and fight for your future and future of your generation to come.

Mr man,nobody will arrest Igboho.Yorubas will support him, home and abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West by TATALoAlaMu: 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
AnanseK:

Never heard of Igbo or Yoruba kidnapping in the north? You must be deaf and dumb.

You're a big Northern Mugu! Olofo!

1 Like

Re: Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West by Angelfrost(m): 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
HeadShot:
These people are not well...

Southerners in the North does not reside in the Bush....

They either buy their house or rent one...

They work... trade and pay their taxes..

These Arrewa elders should condemn thieves.. Killers and kidnappers hiding in southern forests.

They should condemn their own sons and daughters??!... We both know they will never do that. Those hypocritical bastards!!!

How many times have they spoken against their siblings who are killing, kidnapping and maiming with abandon in their backward region??!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations / Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) / I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.