Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

Who Is Jesus To You?(new) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Jesus To You?(new) (2813 Views)

Is Jesus Really God? / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Messages From Lord Jesus To Earth For Endtime And Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Jesus To You?(new) by pheena: 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2008
NA MY PERSONAL PERSON. MY OGA SIR. THE ULTIMATE.
I May not be as obedient as HE wants me to be
but i respect HIM, adore HIM and trust HIM
Re: Who Is Jesus To You?(new) by eagleroland(m): 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2008
Jesus is EVERYTHING to me!
Re: Who Is Jesus To You?(new) by sweetiemi(f): 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2008
chychy:

I am a friend and daughter to him, sometimes good sometimes bad,
Sometimes i crucify him ova and ova on the cross of calvary,
Sometimes i make him cry, cry
sometimes i make him laugh grin
Sometimes i make him want to give up on me but he never does - he gives me another chance after another chance
Sometimes he is very happy with me cheesy
sometimes he is disappointed and hurt
Sometimes i cry because i know i've hurt min without intending to

But in all, he loves me like no one ever will and accepts me for who and what i am, a sinner who tries in her own way to avoid sin
he is ever merciful to me in ways i may never be able to explain
He loves me unconditionally in a way i never will understand.

Thank you Jesus, Have u said it 2day?

you have said really he first loved and now i love Him He is my EVERYTHING even when i dont deserve Him His blood and grace speak for me Halleluyah!!!
Re: Who Is Jesus To You?(new) by holychic: 11:41am On May 23, 2008
i am not perfect,
though i do wrong,
i am trying my best but
GOD,JESUS AND THE HOLYSPIRIT STILL LOVE ME.
THANK YOU LORD.
Re: Who Is Jesus To You?(new) by fellybabe(f): 8:47pm On May 27, 2008
He is d greatest thing dat has ever happened 2me.
Re: Who Is Jesus To You?(new) by smol(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2008
Jesus is Everything to me, but most importantly he is my GOD
Re: Who Is Jesus To You?(new) by Pepeye(f): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2008
He is my Lord and Saviour, my source of life, Teacher, Comforter, Counselor, Shepherd and Bishop of my soul.
In Him I move, live and have my being, finito
Re: Who Is Jesus To You?(new) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2011
[size=13pt]Sorry i have to resurrect this old thread back to life undecided undecided , the reason is because as i was browsing through the religion section of the forum trying to find interesting topic of my choice i stumble across this one , and when i click reading all the responds i wasn't satisfied and no real responds but all are dullz . The character "Jesus Christ" is fictitious and was stolen from some 18+ Pagan legends of a God hanging from a tree, such as Odin, then being resurrected, and is another description of the alchemical operation of transforming the soul- death and then resurrection.

The nazarene is and has never been anything more than a tool to remove all true spiritual knowledge and disarm the populace of their spiritual powers. Humanity has paid to the tune of trillions upon trillions of dollars, and with sickness, misery, and suffering due to the removal of this knowledge. Spiritual knowledge was systematically destroyed, twisted, and corrupted to SPIRITUALLY AND FINANCIALLY ENSLAVE US ALL. By force-feeding the populace that the Nazarene is a real entity, those at the top have maintained control and have reaped untold wealth and power.

Christianity and its cohorts deliberately make cripples out of people. Christians forever rave about how their Nazarene has healed people. These people remain as slaves because they are never taught how to, nor are they required to heal themselves or others. The Nazarene archetype stands for slavery, servitude, and enduring endless abuse in order to program humanity to be the perfect slaves in a new world order. The Nazarene places total emphasis on the "afterlife" in order to create the mindset that the life we are now living does not matter. This frame of mind is essential for enduring all kinds of abuse for the benefit of a few.
[/size]
Re: Who Is Jesus To You?(new) by Amujale(m): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2011
Jesus is a figment of the believer's imagination that the Roman catholic church invented to use as a psychological weapon of mass destruction.

Re: Who Is Jesus To You?(new) by kunyeo(m): 6:25am On Oct 18, 2011
Jesus is the only unifying force for all humanity,God himself in the flesh who died to take sin out of our life,thereby reconciling humanity to Him.
Re: Who Is Jesus To You?(new) by Amujale(m): 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2011
Ones school-of-thought is determined by ones geographical inheritance, there is NO short cut. Its either we face the truth NOW or forever keep our peace.

For days, months and years we have invested all our spirituality into false HOPES and ASPIRATIONS. When common sense dictates that the only TRUE aspiration is one that which can actually be achieved in its entirety.

There is so much to learn about ourselves and surroundings yet we are being taught NOT to think; what kind of psychology beats continuity.

We dont need to be saved by anyone or anything because God has already given that to us countless times and i dont see that stopping anytime soon.

We dont need to repent because We are NOT a guilty people.

We are NOT waiting for a white or tanned man to come an eliviate US from suffering because thats just NONSENSICAL if a white or tanned man was going to descend from the skies to eliviate anyone, the first people on the list would be those that look like HIM. Its not discrimination, its common sense.

We dont need to face anywhere during petition but our immediate solvable problems.

We dont need salvation because we were saved the day we were allowed into the world

All the ethics and moral philosophy we need to navigate the planet Earth is already present in our OWN psychology.

Our ancestors, heroes and saviours deserve nothing more than the best reception.

What is the point in living for somebody elses GOAL.

There is so much work to be done, and yet little effort awarded to a course.

Let us invoke the spirit of OUR ancestors, in everything that we partake, We need to operate as if our world has been stolen and we AIM to re-take it.

We have to snap out of this daze that we are in, it is us; we are the LIGHT of OUR world nobody else.

Re: Who Is Jesus To You?(new) by Hennyboy(m): 10:39am On Apr 17, 2013
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]Sorry i have to resurrect this old thread back to life undecided undecided , the reason is because as i was browsing through the religion section of the forum trying to find interesting topic of my choice i stumble across this one , and when i click reading all the responds i wasn't satisfied and no real responds but all are dullz . The character "Jesus Christ" is fictitious and was stolen from some 18+ Pagan legends of a God hanging from a tree, such as Odin, then being resurrected, and is another description of the alchemical operation of transforming the soul- death and then resurrection.

The nazarene is and has never been anything more than a tool to remove all true spiritual knowledge and disarm the populace of their spiritual powers. Humanity has paid to the tune of trillions upon trillions of dollars, and with sickness, misery, and suffering due to the removal of this knowledge. Spiritual knowledge was systematically destroyed, twisted, and corrupted to SPIRITUALLY AND FINANCIALLY ENSLAVE US ALL. By force-feeding the populace that the Nazarene is a real entity, those at the top have maintained control and have reaped untold wealth and power.

Christianity and its cohorts deliberately make cripples out of people. Christians forever rave about how their Nazarene has healed people. These people remain as slaves because they are never taught how to, nor are they required to heal themselves or others. The Nazarene archetype stands for slavery, servitude, and enduring endless abuse in order to program humanity to be the perfect slaves in a new world order. The Nazarene places total emphasis on the "afterlife" in order to create the mindset that the life we are now living does not matter. This frame of mind is essential for enduring all kinds of abuse for the benefit of a few.
[/size]

YOUR POINT IS?
Re: Who Is Jesus To You?(new) by Hennyboy(m): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2013
Amujale: Ones school-of-thought is determined by ones geographical inheritance, there is NO short cut. Its either we face the truth NOW or forever keep our peace.

For days, months and years we have invested all our spirituality into false HOPES and ASPIRATIONS. When common sense dictates that the only TRUE aspiration is one that which can actually be achieved in its entirety.

There is so much to learn about ourselves and surroundings yet we are being taught NOT to think; what kind of psychology beats continuity.

We dont need to be saved by anyone or anything because God has already given that to us countless times and i dont see that stopping anytime soon.

We dont need to repent because We are NOT a guilty people.

We are NOT waiting for a white or tanned man to come an eliviate US from suffering because thats just NONSENSICAL if a white or tanned man was going to descend from the skies to eliviate anyone, the first people on the list would be those that look like HIM. Its not discrimination, its common sense.

We dont need to face anywhere during petition but our immediate solvable problems.

We dont need salvation because we were saved the day we were allowed into the world

All the ethics and moral philosophy we need to navigate the planet Earth is already present in our OWN psychology.

Our ancestors, heroes and saviours deserve nothing more than the best reception.

What is the point in living for somebody elses GOAL.

There is so much work to be done, and yet little effort awarded to a course.

Let us invoke the spirit of OUR ancestors, in everything that we partake, We need to operate as if our world has been stolen and we AIM to re-take it.

We have to snap out of this daze that we are in, it is us; we are the LIGHT of OUR world nobody else.

YOUR POINT BEING?
Re: Who Is Jesus To You?(new) by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 17, 2013
Seems all male christians feel GAY towards jesus. They love him with all their hearts and body- na wa o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Winners Chapel (living Faith) Lands In New Jersey / Another Jesus? / vvvf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.