Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,565 members, 7,941,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. (1884 Views)

Police Arrest Ogun Resident For Attacks On Fulanis / Sunday Igboho: Attack On Fulanis Must Stop – Police Threatens Arrest / Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by Smoke55: 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Senselessness. Even after you burnt Lagos, WERE YOU ATTACKED?

How many Fulani has been attacked in Yorubaland? You're a bigot.

I once condemned Seriki's attack until I saw this below. How on Earth!

"It’s not like I commanded the Fulani to leave our land or that I suddenly said something arbitrarily. For like two weeks now, these Fulani people in Ibarapa have been killing our people. Look at this Doctor Fatai, who went abroad for many years to work; he made his money, came back to his father’s village in Igangan, built farms and employed people to work with him. Fulani people ruined the farm for him, he approached the Seriki of the Fulani that this ought not to be, and they tied him and butchered him.
lolz not only burn lagos..na the whole yoruba land we burn.

1 Like

Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by Shaolin0147(m): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Smoke55:
Any Reasonable Person Should Condemn The Attack On Fulanis In Sw By Yorubas,you Cant Just Wake Up And Start Issueing Quit Notice Or Attacking Fellow Innocent Citizens Doing Business In Your Region Just Because They Are Not Your Tribes Men,we Have Criminal Elements In Every Tribe Including Yoruba Land,who Will Now Issue Quit Notice To All The Yoruba Criminals,ritualist And Fraudstars In Sw?

To My Igbo Brothers Supporting This Dastard Act By Yoruba Miscreants Remember That To Yorubas You Are Also An Enemy And A Threat,adeyinka Grandson Once Issued Same Eviction Notice To Ndi Igbo Few Months Ago,when They Succesfully Evict Fulanis Guess Who Their Target Will Be Next? Igbos!!.

The Constitution Of Nigeria Gives Every Citizen The Right To Live Any Where In The Country,so Nobody Have The Right To Evict Any Citizen From Any Part Of The Country.

#peace!
Ewedu ppl are coward since the time of Adam and Eve, fulaniherdsmen have been killing and oppressing their farmers, bcoz of this little movement they made they have started sheilvling n trembling

1 Like

Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by timagentms: 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Yujin:

Park one side. You don't discuss your brother's dissing when an invader is at your gate. Your antics are up. Go and tell those who sent you. All focus is one thing- freedom from the sahelian vampires.
Don't mind that guy, he is not a Yoruba and didn't come from Yoruba. I have been watching and study him technically, and he will soon know.

1 Like

Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by Kapilta(m): 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Smoke55:
the eviction notice was issued by one adeyinka grandson after the endsars protest,and many of your brothers here were hailing and supporting him,you guys have been shouting that the igbos should leave your space and go back to their region what do you call that?
I don't want to abuse you honestly. I just want to play stupid with you so as not to intimidate you. Let's assume your assertion is right that we gave yeebos quit notice, shouldn't that bring about joy to you lots. Don't y'all wanna have your biafra no more? Y'all don't wanna return to your mansions in the heavenly sad yeast? Why are you suddenly scared of Yorubas evicting every foreigners from their land? You don't want Yorubas to declare Oodua so you can easily have your biafra no more? Many of you lots are not only primitive, you lots are also deranged.

1 Like

Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by Michael004: 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
Smoke55:
Any Reasonable Person Should Condemn The Attack On Fulanis In Sw By Yorubas,you Cant Just Wake Up And Start Issueing Quit Notice Or Attacking Fellow Innocent Citizens Doing Business In Your Region Just Because They Are Not Your Tribes Men,we Have Criminal Elements In Every Tribe Including Yoruba Land,who Will Now Issue Quit Notice To All The Yoruba Criminals,ritualist And Fraudstars In Sw?

To My Igbo Brothers Supporting This Dastard Act By Yoruba Miscreants Remember That To Yorubas You Are Also An Enemy And A Threat,adeyinka Grandson Once Issued Same Eviction Notice To Ndi Igbo Few Months Ago,when They Succesfully Evict Fulanis Guess Who Their Target Will Be Next? Igbos!!.

The Constitution Of Nigeria Gives Every Citizen The Right To Live Any Where In The Country,so Nobody Have The Right To Evict Any Citizen From Any Part Of The Country.

#peace!
All these trash you put here is not my business.

If your grandfather born your father well and your father come born you well.

Come out and repeat yourself
Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by Michael004: 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Smoke55:
the fulani threat doesn't start today,it have been on since decades ago,why killing and attacking them today?
Come out and say this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Iginla: I See A Great Spirit In Nnamdi Kanu. Nigeria Should Dialogue Now / Breaking!!! Police Storm Abuja-based Reality Show House After Receiving Petition / It’s Operational’ — Imo Assembly Counters Uzodimma On Anti-grazing Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.