Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,151 members, 7,890,885 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:04 PM

What Does Peanut Coating Machines Mean To Entreprenuers In 2021? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Does Peanut Coating Machines Mean To Entreprenuers In 2021? (150 Views)

Bigkoko Q-response Plan Your Best Bet For Consultancy: For Techies|entreprenuers / Fabricated Peanut Coating Machine (photo/vid) / Ondo Set To Host Over 6,000 Young Entreprenuers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does Peanut Coating Machines Mean To Entreprenuers In 2021? by Grubbermicheal(m): 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hi everyone!

I'm an entrepreneur, and I know Nigeria hasn't been in its best behavior lately to ease things for most. Being brief on this is because I know it takes much most times to start up an offline business (shop rent, etc..) especially one that requires folks to taste your product..

Let me get right to it..

Did you know that one in every three Nigerians consume peanuts? And one in every fifty producers manually produce theirs? What if I told you that with our machine as a beginner, you can produce x5 to x10 times what you manually produce (if you do)? And you don't have to wait weeks to get your order from China (and its way more expensive too).

Thats where we come in. We fabricate various capacities to suit your production budget and we are located in Lagos. Cool, right?

We offer waybill services as well as a one year warranty on all our products. And yes, feedback has been amazing, thank you.

For more info and enquiries, see my signature below!

Ps;
Hurry now while stock available; its January, everyone is itching to start it right.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan For An Existing Business / World Energy Expo / Plan For 2021- Make #100k Monthly From Affiliate Business Starting With #15k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.