Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,384 members, 7,947,625 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

Today Is My Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Today Is My Birthday (304 Views)

Today Is Father’s Day. Happy Father's Day � / It's My Birthday Today, But How Can I Celebrate It Without My Wife? / Today Is International Men's Day ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is My Birthday by mercygold2: 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
Finally, the day has come. On a day like this, a princess was freely given to my parents. That princess has matured into a queen. I am proud of my life and the far I’ve come. Today, I declare that I will live long in the land of the living to do unlimited exploits. In my year of bloom, may my hand never be heavy to reap my benefits. Happy birthday, to me.

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Birthday by oluplus(m): 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
Congrats and happy birthday.
Re: Today Is My Birthday by culf: 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
Happy birthday to you and a big Amen to your prayers. May God grant all your heart desires.

Where is my cake??
Re: Today Is My Birthday by sisisioge: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Happy birthday to you...amen to your prayers grin.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday by Liposure: 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
Happy birthday. I hope your day is filled with lots of love and laughter. May all of your birthday wishes come true
Re: Today Is My Birthday by Karleb(m): 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
Happy birthday woman!
Re: Today Is My Birthday by ststyreal(f): 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
Happy Birthday to you... May God grant you long life in good health in jesus name amen....

(1) (Reply)

Dream Meaning Of Village / The Perks Of Buying A Mattress Online / Principles Of Successful Marriage || Ep. 2 || The Acts Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.