Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,123 members, 7,907,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 11:09 PM

How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat (61199 Views)

Lady Kicks Out Her Husband From Their UK Home After He Caught Her Cheating (Vid) / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by baski92(m): 8:17am On Jan 24, 2021
northvietnam:

How person fit get that magu Oga
just go your villa, with your 5k ask for any better babalawo ma sure, bro you are covered

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by baski92(m): 8:19am On Jan 24, 2021
michaelpop50:

Shuuu, you won kill your fellow man because of tootoo? Okay oh
y not, who tell am may to chop person wife
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by baski92(m): 8:23am On Jan 24, 2021
edoairways:

That is not true.
may fit marry as many wifes e want, you don see woman may get 3 husband atime
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by pooozeee(m): 8:28am On Jan 24, 2021

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by edoairways: 8:32am On Jan 24, 2021
baski92:
may fit marry as many wifes e want, you don see woman may get 3 husband atime
Ignorance is when you don't know that women marry many husbands. Just say you aren't aware or you haven't seen
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Krismas(m): 8:52am On Jan 24, 2021
post=98373899:

WOW!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Simply WOW! shocked shocked shocked

Cheating issa choice, not a mistake.
Cheatiing is easy, try something more challenging like being faithful!
grin for ur mind na, u be Shylock Holmes? He was probably in detention the 5yrs case lasted as homicide has no option of bail. He was then sentenced to 10yrs in d cooler, which must include the yrs spent awaiting judgement. 5+5=10. Abi u nor do biology for pry sch? grin

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by SweetCunt97(f): 8:59am On Jan 24, 2021
Fiscus105:

Because girl finds ur dick worthy, she will stick to you alone? I laugh in Swahili!

You see, there are some girls,sleeping and ridding different dicks is thr trade, if you cut ur dick and insight it inside her puccy, she would still go out to ride. If you are not great observant you would bet with ur head that she is most virtuous girl in the whole universe, going by love and attention she would be shower on you.

The side you show for girls is the same side will use to face you, if you claimed innocenti and decent guy, she would pretend to be decent too,while do parole outside.

Now,level of infidelity among single has reached 90% while among married has reached 80%

The more you look the less you see oga mi.
wahala
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by solofresh(m): 9:01am On Jan 24, 2021
I don't do relationshipsbecause of trust issues
I can never trust anybody in my life except from my mum which 99% trust
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Krismas(m): 9:09am On Jan 24, 2021
baski92:
Fear who dey fear women, I don already swear say when i go marry my wife, i go put magu for her body.
grin grin Hahaha! MAGU is not an option. Don be like ma guy, that try it, to target wife's boyfriend. Not knowing boyfriend, have no forgiveness. grin boyfriend simply put his own MAGU on wife! And ma Guy unsuspecting such development, started to enjoy wife for nite only to find himself in d great beyond.. He change address swiftly and Boyfriend is still enjoying ma guy wife till tomorrow grin grin
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by naturefellow(m): 9:13am On Jan 24, 2021
thelinguist:
Women are not worth it.. If she cheats, move on!!
please don't generalise. We all have mothers.
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by northvietnam(m): 9:20am On Jan 24, 2021
baski92:
just go your villa, with your 5k ask for any better babalawo ma sure, bro you are covered

grin
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:38am On Jan 24, 2021
Believe me Nothing is really worth the extreme
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by GMBuhari: 10:13am On Jan 24, 2021
grin.

I'll send his number
GofuckYourself:

Tell him to commit murder is a worse fate because on the order side he will be tied to a shadow of her spirit constantly chasing her to enact murder and same shadow chasing him to revenge

He will be tired there for years

He is better off walking away and wishing her well there is no worse vengeance than this for then the spiritual laws acts
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by BlessedNuel: 10:20am On Jan 24, 2021
Navalsadiq:
All you need do is place a woman.the type of woman you marry is very important.make sure u don't marry a sex addict
Thanks for the tips brotherly
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by baski92(m): 10:23am On Jan 24, 2021
Krismas:
grin grin Hahaha! MAGU is not an option. Don be like ma guy, that try it, to target wife's boyfriend. Not knowing boyfriend, have no forgiveness. grin boyfriend simply put his own MAGU on wife! And ma Guy unsuspecting such development, started to enjoy wife for nite only to find himself in d great beyond.. He change address swiftly and Boyfriend is still enjoying ma guy wife till tomorrow grin grin
na very cheap magu be that, you don try ogun state maju before
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by baski92(m): 10:26am On Jan 24, 2021
edoairways:

Ignorance is when you don't know that women marry many husbands. Just say you aren't aware or you haven't seen
plz show me a woman with 5 husband at a time
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by pointblank247(m): 10:30am On Jan 24, 2021
ACxxxMAN:
A wise man once told me married women are more easy to woo than the single ladies. Could this be true?
very true

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Arsenate(m): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2021
oses4u:
[b]They think we men are troubled by their actions. Most men need to realize that been married kill faster than living single. [/b]It’s better to have a baby mama than having a wife that will drain life out of u. The bottom line is do whatever that gives you peace of mind. Marriage is too stressful and it kills men on time. That’s why we have more widows than widowers, and more ladies on the streets.
I'm still finding it difficult to understand why some men lose their shiiit when their women decide to walk out of their lives. Feminine energy drains me and to live with a woman every day of my life sounds like a torturous proposition.

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by ayenale1(m): 10:58am On Jan 24, 2021
My bro caught his wife red handed instead of fighting the woman for her actions he shook the guy's hand and said NA MAN U BE...then my bro brought home clean fair lady when she couldn't cope with my brother's change of attitudes, the woman packed her things outside herself...i wonder why some men will fight their fellow guy when they caught their spouse cheating instead of bouncing on the woman for unfaithfulness and mistrust...

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by brandmix: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrates

A lawyer has narrated how a man ended up in jail for acting out of anger when he caught his wife sleeping with the landlord, Igbere TV reports.

The lawyer explained that the husband took a stool and hit his landlord on the head when he caught him with his wife.

The landlord died instantly and the man was arraigned for murder.

While in court after 5 years of trial, he confided in his lawyer that he regrets killing his landlord because it has occurred to him just how many men the same wife he was fighting to keep must have slept while he's away in jail.

The man came out of jail after spending 10 years in prison only to discover that his wife already has two sons and a daughter with a neighbour.

The lawyer went on to advice people not to kill themselves over a cheating partner.

Read his post;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4214902305205194&id=100000563983468

But wait o

How all these oyinbo dey take faint after one blow for film.

Naija...one small blow=instant death.

Nothing works in this country tongue
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2021
baski92:
y not, who tell am may to chop person wife

Make una man up and blame the Ashawoo wife. It has nothing to do with the guy. Na beta male/simp nai go fit kill he fellow man because of woman.

If she truly cherish her marriage, she will be faithful

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by baski92(m): 11:07am On Jan 24, 2021
michaelpop50:

Make una man up and blame the Ashawoo wife. It has nothing to do with the guy. Na beta male/simp nai go fit kill he fellow man because of woman.

If she truly cherish her marriage, she will be faithful
Me no be simp, like wise i no talk say i go kill person because of woman, i only talk say i go put magu for her body, so if she dey stupid enough to allow another man enter her, the man go die, police go carry her and the man dead body go
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 24, 2021
baski92:
Me no be simp, like wise i no talk say i go kill person because of woman, i only talk say i go put magu for her body, so if she dey stupid enough to allow another man enter her, the man go die, police go carry her and the man dead body go

Look at the bolded. You be simp. Simps can't control their emotions. Go make money, I fit bet my balls say you never see 1 million naira once for your life. Na lack of money dey make you talk like this.

Nobody when done make money go talk all this childish talk when you dey talk so. Go make money guy, your thinking go change.

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 24, 2021
ACxxxMAN:
A wise man once told me married women are more easy to woo than the single ladies. Could this be true?
its not true... That silly woman has always been a LovePeddler, and you know, old habits don't die quick.
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by edoairways: 11:28am On Jan 24, 2021
baski92:
plz show me a woman with 5 husband at a time
This is a sample of the few countries practicing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVcT-Cy83uI
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by lereinter(m): 11:56am On Jan 24, 2021
ACxxxMAN:

"What does easy to woo mean"

Mayb e the husband has traveled to libya
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Indabello: 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
No need to kill a cheating wife's lover. Get his picture, frame it and hang it in your sitting room. Whenever people ask who is in the picture, tell your wife to reply them. [/quote] �����

This one sweet me
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Mummyfour(f): 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
Spray:

Hi, please send me your contact via usuleiman186@gmail.com. let talk about programming language, if you are in Abuja
ok. Will do
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by PoliteActivist: 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Fiction.

Poorly concocted fiction
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Burgerlomo: 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
Indabello:

No need to kill a cheating wife's lover. Get his picture, frame it and hang it in your sitting room. Whenever people ask who is in the picture, tell your wife to reply them. �����

This one sweet me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Gave Our Mothers This Idea? Photo / I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus / 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.