Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,570 members, 7,921,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:14 PM

“It Would Be Dangerous” - FFK Warns Buhari Against Harming Sunday Igboho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “It Would Be Dangerous” - FFK Warns Buhari Against Harming Sunday Igboho (469 Views)

Billgate Is A Demon,dont Take Any Vaccine From Any Government - Ffk Warns / FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis / Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“It Would Be Dangerous” - FFK Warns Buhari Against Harming Sunday Igboho by Drinokrane: 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
Femi Fani-Kayode has said it would be dangerous, reckless and counterproductive of the Buhari-led government to arrest Yoruba activist, Sunda Igboho, who gave a quit notice to Fulani herders in the state, Igbere TV reports.

Reports online claim the Inspector General of Police, Adamu Mohammed, ordered the Commissioner of Police in Oyo state, Ngozi Onadeko, to arrest Igboho.

Reacting to this development via his Twitter handle, FFK wrote;
''It would be dangerous, reckless & counter productive for Buhari to ARREST or KILL Sunday Igboho. When the Northern youths demanded that Igbos should leave the north no-one was arrested. Why should Sunday be arrested or killed for asking KILLER Fulani herdsmen to leave SW?

“I advise the FG to tread softly because Sunday has the full support of the Yoruba nation because he has spoken for the people. Kill him & you make him a martyr for Oduduwa, arrest him & you make him the greatest hero of the Yoruba since independence. Whichever way he wins.

“The way to solve the problem is to arrest the herdsmen that kill & kidnap our people in the SW & not to arrest or kill those that are standing up & speaking for their victims. Sunday did not ask for ALL Fulanis to leave SW. He asked for the killers, terrorists& kidnappers amongst them to leave Ibarapa & the Yoruba people LOVE him for it. Is that a crime?

"As long as he maintains the peace & does not indulge in or encourage any violence I do not see what he has done wrong?

“In 1999 when Gani Adams was rising up I identified him as a young man to watch. I wrote an essay about him and I said his courage would take him far. I was proved right.

"Today I identify Sunday Igboho who has stood up against wickedness, injustice & apartheied in our land when other Yoruba leaders were too timid to stand. I commend his courage.''

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1352937631647223808?s=19

Lalasticlala

Re: “It Would Be Dangerous” - FFK Warns Buhari Against Harming Sunday Igboho by Xscape1993(m): 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
Are we new to killing of innocent Nigerians in this administration? Does this administration even care about who dies or who lives? What a blessed country, but ruled by wicked human beings!
Re: “It Would Be Dangerous” - FFK Warns Buhari Against Harming Sunday Igboho by vanbonattel: 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ok
Re: “It Would Be Dangerous” - FFK Warns Buhari Against Harming Sunday Igboho by istina: 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
The old man will not hear jare.
It seems this administration derives pleasure in seeing innocent blood being shared anyhow, anyway.
Re: “It Would Be Dangerous” - FFK Warns Buhari Against Harming Sunday Igboho by SoBright101: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
I'm very sure they know this

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved.
Re: “It Would Be Dangerous” - FFK Warns Buhari Against Harming Sunday Igboho by ProfessorBerlin(m): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Buhari is dead
Re: “It Would Be Dangerous” - FFK Warns Buhari Against Harming Sunday Igboho by ThiagoKid(m): 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
The name Buhari is synonymous to disaster embarassed
I just tire for this fulani regime
Re: “It Would Be Dangerous” - FFK Warns Buhari Against Harming Sunday Igboho by JAMO4REAL1(m): 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jubril in aso-rock dnt know anything Na all this Fulani dey rule a big shame to VP, Tinubu. u sale ur people bcus of money God ............. u
Re: “It Would Be Dangerous” - FFK Warns Buhari Against Harming Sunday Igboho by helinues: 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
So Sunday Igboho, a miscreant is now the saviour of some deluded people.

Choi,life no balance indeed
Re: “It Would Be Dangerous” - FFK Warns Buhari Against Harming Sunday Igboho by Duridadi: 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
angry Dangerous ko ! Wonderful ni ? undecided
Re: “It Would Be Dangerous” - FFK Warns Buhari Against Harming Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:
So Sunday Igboho, a miscreant is now the saviour of some deluded people.

Choi,life no balance indeed
Afonja
Re: “It Would Be Dangerous” - FFK Warns Buhari Against Harming Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
Let's stay United on this cause, it is a fight for our existence and inheritance

(1) (Reply)

Was This Esoteric Science or ? / Is There Fuel Scarcity? / Rumuokoro Junction: From Bad To Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.