Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,879 members, 7,883,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Re : Important Engineering Softwares - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re : Important Engineering Softwares (674 Views)

Marketers Needed To Market Websites, Softwares And Mobile Apps For 30%commission / Installation Guide For Engineering Softwares / Important Engineering Softwares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re : Important Engineering Softwares by oochendo: 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2007
hello guys, I just got some engineering softwares ( cesar ii and hysys to be precise) from that guy that advertised them one time in this forum. The softwares are working perfectly. i will like every one of us to get these software bc the are very important and very good especially in the oil and gas sector. more over, the prices he gives them out are very cheap. I got mine through post, after paying and also paying for the post. this is a gread oportunity for us engineers. personally, i know about those softwares before, but my fears was that they might be demos or not working. but they are perfectly o.k. he/she even sent it through speed post here in Abuja, after paying!!. let us not miss this great oportunity. i think the guy is very patrotic or concerned especially at the prices he/she is giving them out.
i had wanted to do the training, but the person doing the training charges a lot. he charges N40,000.00 for four weekends. can you believe that. you porthacourt people should be aware of this.

I still want to get the training manuals and th PDMS from him.

beter contact the guy. e-mailĀ  ekwoke76@yahoo.com, or you can call him, 08039315138 grin wink smiley

fellow nairalanders, do not miss this
Re: Re : Important Engineering Softwares by adeoyeyemi(m): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2007
Please, och, how can i get the software from you.
i seriously need it.
Thanks for your kind gesture.
Re: Re : Important Engineering Softwares by oochendo: 10:38am On Jul 04, 2007
Hello seun. i don't know your location in relation to how to get the softwares to you. ekwoke feels bad that the one of the persons in PH that bought the hysys software and training manual from him is now doing a whooping N40,000.00 training (excluding the software) on the use of the software for fellow nigerian engineers. He is not happy about that, as he wrote, but he said that that will not discourage him.

The best i can do for you is to give you the two softwares at the price i got them (N17,000.00) and you will pay also for the posting ( if eventually, i will be sending them to you through post). if you need the training manuals, you have to pay for the photocopying and posting also. they are volumenous.

I dont have yet the other softwares. I still want to get the PDMS software and training manual soonest.

(1) (Reply)

Top Corporate Event Companies / Industrial Training Attachment Proving Stubborn? / Bank Phb Test Last Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.