Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,921 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:19 AM

See What Fulani Turn My Farm To - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Fulani Turn My Farm To (4897 Views)

Oh My Goodness!! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Farmers In Ekiti State / See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To 6yr Old Girl, Mother In Enugu (pics) / Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by eddy2farm(m): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
See how Fulani herdsmen destroy my pineapple i planted.
I try to fence it round with banboo using nail to hold it together, yet they destroy the fence and destroy my plant. Infact they have turn the farm to their Major road. Million of naira was spend on planting the crops. Police could not do anything.
Government will never see this, but quick to arrest u if you confront them
If u check the picture below u will see their road track in my farm .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by Deborah98(f): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
These people are looking for war and war they will see.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by Emary(f): 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
Wow! So sorry. They are becoming too much of a menace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by RedPanthar: 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
There must be grasses that can kill cows instantly that we can plant close to Farms. It's hi time we up the game.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by eddy2farm(m): 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
eddy2farm:
See how Fulani herdsmen destroy my pineapple i planted.
I try to fence it round with banboo using nail to hold it together, yet they destroy the fence and destroy my plant. Infact they have turn the farm to their Major road. Million of naira was spend on planting the crops. Police could not do anything.
Government will never see this, but quick to arrest u if you confront them
If u check the picture below u will see their road track in my farm .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by InfernoNig: 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
So sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by eddy2farm(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
[quote author=eddy2farm post=98374352][/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by TANID(m): 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hmmm!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by eddy2farm(m): 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
[quote author=eddy2farm post=98374406][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by tyup(m): 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
Lotta folks said Fulani issue in the South is a Yoruba problem but with the Palm front picture I'm seeing above me most esp the soil do not indicate SW typa topography, probably SE or SS.

Over here in Sokoto we've accepted our fate on the Fulani issue, I'm not happy bout the issue that Hausa n Fulani gotta get together forcefully. Same mistake I won't like the South to make but when I read on Igbos saying it's a Yoruba issue I just laugh n keep laughing cuz if they (may not be possible) captures SW successfully the SE would be the easiest smooth rail ride in capturing esp with the way ur leaders are selling y'all out. (e.g Enugu gov asking you to pray against Fulani attacks, you mean just Prayer??) You both should better wake up and put Beef aside for y'all good

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
So sorry brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by kalu61(m): 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ndo nna
Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by Cashsteady(m): 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
What state bro? This doesn't look like south west looks like south south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by eddy2farm(m): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
[Edo state quote author=tyup post=98374560]Lotta folks said Fulani issue in the South is a Yoruba problem but with the Palm front picture I'm seeing above me most esp the soil do not indicate SW typa topography, probably SE or SS.

Over here in Sokoto we've accepted our fate on the Fulani issue, I'm not happy bout the issue that Hausa n Fulani gotta get together forcefully. Same mistake I won't like the South to make but when I read on Igbos saying it's a Yoruba issue I just laugh n keep laughing cuz if they (may not be possible) captures SW successfully the SE would be the easiest smooth rail ride in capturing esp with the way ur leaders are selling y'all out. (e.g Enugu gov asking you to pray against Fulani attacks, you mean just Prayer??) You both should better wake up and put Beef aside for y'all good [/quote]
Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by Cashsteady(m): 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
I feel sorry for the south south.. fulani has invaded their region deeply as there are no on to stop them. This people have been causing problems in different village in the south south region the only reason people are not hearing of this is because of absence of media In those villages and when I'm talking about south south I mean Edo and Rivers.. fulani are everywhere in these states

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by eddy2farm(m): 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
Edo state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by ena5four(m): 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Geopolitical Zone For Naija Seff Get As E Be, U Go Dey SE SS SW shey SN no dey ni?

2 Likes

Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by ShitStain(m): 12:08am On Jan 24, 2021
this country is gone. where there's no justice,there is no peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by Cherez: 1:18am On Jan 24, 2021
tyup:
Lotta folks said Fulani issue in the South is a Yoruba problem but with the Palm front picture I'm seeing above me most esp the soil do not indicate SW typa topography, probably SE or SS.

Over here in Sokoto we've accepted our fate on the Fulani issue, I'm not happy bout the issue that Hausa n Fulani gotta get together forcefully. Same mistake I won't like the South to make but when I read on Igbos saying it's a Yoruba issue I just laugh n keep laughing cuz if they (may not be possible) captures SW successfully the SE would be the easiest smooth rail ride in capturing esp with the way ur leaders are selling y'all out. (e.g Enugu gov asking you to pray against Fulani attacks, you mean just Prayer??) You both should better wake up and put Beef aside for y'all good

Stop being petty and lying
I'm an Igboman who do not accept Knau as my leader tho agree he knows some facts
1. Kanu kept warning about these Fulani herdsmen which NGN govt created him a terrorist with your support & in fact humiliated
2. The Igbos are only saying that lesson taken from what happened with the 1st coup & during the #Endsars protest, they will not join the SW in their fight as everyone should fight their battles
Bros, where is the lie
I beg make Una carry Una unity shift ooooo before you turn it now that Igbos wanted a shot at the presidency

3 Likes

Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 24, 2021
embarassed I feel sorry for you, their darling daddy is 100 percent behind them so for now they are protected.

2 Likes

Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by dangwarmai(m): 3:14am On Jan 24, 2021
If you have a genuine complain against somebody you must be able to prove your case.
Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by Adonis86(m): 4:10am On Jan 24, 2021
But this farm looks furrow... You didn't plant anything here in the first place.

It's mashed with grasses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by mamaafrik(m): 6:03am On Jan 24, 2021
get a Gun,next time shoot the herdman,k keep it discreet,everyone should do

2 Likes

Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by mamaafrik(m): 6:05am On Jan 24, 2021
Adonis86:
But this farm looks furrow... You didn't plant anything here in the first place.

It's mashed with grasses
don't you see the hurdles he made,can't you see the palm tree plant,even of there is nothing there,every one in the south should get a gun
Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by Freestainworld(m): 6:36am On Jan 24, 2021
Is not as if there's grasses there for the cows to feed on, I wonder what they went there to eat whether it is the sand.

1 Like

Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by Sonnobax15(m): 7:20am On Jan 24, 2021
shocked

Dem say all our lands belong to fulani...

With what's currently going on in the country now,do you think it'd be wrong for anyone to start dreaming like ipob ?
Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by paul61777: 7:41am On Jan 24, 2021
this country is gone.
where there's no justice,there is no peace.
Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 24, 2021
But which kain dry barren farm be dis in the first place.
Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by eddy2farm(m): 7:47am On Jan 24, 2021
Honesty that was what I tink before ,ontill they hit me hard.

No help except I want to use violence which is not the way for now
uotedangwarmai post=98378945]If you have a genuine complain against somebody you must be able to prove your case. [/quote]
Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by eddy2farm(m): 7:54am On Jan 24, 2021
Yes that is because they turn that section to there work way.the only crop standing there is Palm. Here is the picture of other angle.

1 Like

Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:22am On Jan 24, 2021
Eventually this will become a civil war. I argue all south west governors to start training Amotekun for a civil war cuz obviously its inevitable. Personally I made provision for a bunker in my building plan cuz I know this nigeria will soon be going on another civil war. You'll see.

2 Likes

Re: See What Fulani Turn My Farm To by Unclekayfarms: 10:37am On Jan 24, 2021
eddy2farm:
Edo state
Happened in Edo state yet that gregyboy from Edo will be jumping on Yoruba threads against Fulani herdsmen..tagging Yoruba carwards

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What My Cousin's Driver Found Under The Seat Of His Vehicle Sit(pictures) / Beware Of The Person In The Picture. / Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.