Stats: 3,187,893 members, 7,933,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:41 AM

Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected (19891 Views)

4 Major Deaths In Aso Villa Since 1999 / Breakdown of House of Rep Members without a Single Bill since Elected (2017 News / House Of Representatives Members Without A Single Bill Since Elected (2) (3) (4)

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by Alonso80(m): 5:41am On Jan 24, 2021
Sinzuu cashing out since 2015 .

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by Iceyjayz: 5:42am On Jan 24, 2021
Which kind of grammatical blunder is this?

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by SoNature(m): 5:50am On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:
LOL! A mere N17.3 billion to run THE SEAT OF POWER? And some people are complaining? Chai, Nigerians, we should be ashamed of ourselves! This is an amount E-money spends a week This is an amount Davido blows a month! In fact, go to Lagos... You will see big boys spending WAY MORE in clubs, like it's NOTHING! Yet some still complaining? Nigerians we should be ashamed!

I am really sad, I must be blunt!

But e go better!

Where is that coming from?

If E-Money spends that amount in one week, Nigerians will start contributing feeding money for him in less than 3 months.

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by Dagger111(m): 5:50am On Jan 24, 2021
Buhari to the spend! Which kind heading be this OP?
Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by Macphenson: 5:51am On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:
LOL! A mere N17.3 billion to run THE SEAT OF POWER? And some people are complaining? Chai, Nigerians, we should be ashamed of ourselves! This is an amount E-money spends a week! This is an amount Davido blows a month! In fact, go to Lagos... You will see big boys spending WAY MORE in clubs, like it's NOTHING! Yet some still complaining? Nigerians we should be ashamed!

But e go better!

A stupid president is elected by stupid people. IMAM OF PEACE 2020.

NO BE ME TALK AM

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by Alpasuno(m): 6:05am On Jan 24, 2021
Still wondering what he eats with #17bn and he is this slim.
Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by CR777: 6:14am On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:
LOL! A mere N17.3 billion to run THE SEAT OF POWER? And some people are complaining? Chai, Nigerians, we should be ashamed of ourselves! This is an amount E-money spends a week! This is an amount Davido blows a month! In fact, go to Lagos... You will see big boys spending WAY MORE in clubs, like it's NOTHING! Yet some still complaining? Nigerians we should be ashamed!

But e go better!

Don't worry, May God, Allah or whatever you worship run your life the way buhari dey run Nigeria.

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by Fortune118005(m): 6:18am On Jan 24, 2021
Why is this man spending money anyhow?
Nigerians need money!
Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by Chyma231(m): 6:18am On Jan 24, 2021
Indeed , there was a country !
Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by Truthteller2020: 6:19am On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But e go better!
Your brain is till in 2018..May your life be run the way buhari is running Nigeria.Say Amen.

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by Alwaysachick: 6:20am On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But e go better!

You should be ashamed of yourself

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by franugo(m): 6:24am On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But e go better!

Baba this your zombie pass next level o

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by obembet(f): 6:26am On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:

May your phone fall inside water

But e go better!
Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by ofiko123(m): 6:30am On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But e go better!

E go better in Jesus mighty name...
Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by ofiko123(m): 6:32am On Jan 24, 2021
E go better in Jesus mighty name...
Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by Shattuck(m): 6:34am On Jan 24, 2021
JubrinElSudan:
The truth is 99.99% of any private organization will go bankrupt if managed the way Nigeria is being managed. Most of these guys can't run their private companies like this but since it's government money, anything goes!
this is so correct, and yet you'll see them talking about recession and inability to fund the budget, only fools will think this govt is here to improve the nation's welfare with such open display of mismanagement we are not even talking about the official corruption yet, the relationship between our leaders and Nigeria is a parasitic one, our pain is their gain, Nigeria will always remain poor so that they can always become rich. Nigeria is not being lead to grow, just to stay afloat to keep pumping blood for the blood suckers.

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:37am On Jan 24, 2021
gambia:
Buhari is a failure like my Father, anyday, anytime. Keep deceiving your gullible followers. Nonsense and ingredients

why naa ,? Your father!
Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by ItzWilly(m): 6:37am On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But e go better!

Silver Nor Gold You Have None...And Common Sense You Cannot Even Give!

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by BanjiRaymond(m): 6:39am On Jan 24, 2021
masterP042:

A mere 17billion u said angry At this point in time, anyone trying to justify the excesses of this govt is damn right devilish. A country where 48% of it's citizens are living in extreme poverty ie below $2 per day, a country where unemployment rate is at the roof top, a country where the students have been at home for almost a year, a country so clueless that it still practices normadic farming in 2021, a country that has no working refinery where as the state of Texas alone has over 150 refineries.
I don't know how those that defend this act do sleep at night.. I guess we've not actually had an experience of what true leadership is, in this country, and that's why we celebrate mediocrity.
A former president of Uruguay, Jose Mujica donated about 90 percent of his salary, but here despite recession and hardship, Buhari increased his personal allocation. Is he human
150 refineries where? That's a lie bro, get your facts right before you post. It's not even up to 50
Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by David9119(m): 6:40am On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But e go better!
please help me ask this guy if he's alright

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by ogascomax: 6:47am On Jan 24, 2021
Buhari is catching cruise those who believe this man na mumu for life.
Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by Kondomatic(m): 6:48am On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But e go better!
Davido, E-Money do not blow tax payers money. It's their personal money. How can your reasoning be this stupid?

Davido, E-money and all these boys combined may not have 1 billion in cash talk more of 17Billions.

Damn, it's sad sharing a nation with some people.

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by ogascomax: 6:49am On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But e go better!

This is the reason you neither have Silver not Gold. Rubbish talk.
Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by globalresource: 6:50am On Jan 24, 2021
ItzWilly:

Silver Nor Gold You Have None...And Common Sense You Cannot Even Give!

Are u surprised my brother

Check that guys posts. He is the same with . They are paid agents for Buhari media center. They say even the most stupid and unreasonable stuffs just to defend anything Buhari. So don't take them serious. I'm sure they submit all their defense every month here just to collect their meagre salary

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by Kondomatic(m): 6:51am On Jan 24, 2021
globalresource:

Check that guys posts. He is the same with . They are paid agents for Buhari media center. They say even the most stupid and unreasonable stuffs just to defend anything Buhari. So don't take them serious. I'm sure they submit all their defense every month here just to collect their meagre salary
No wonder.

I will do best to ignore his comments here, it will be difficult but I will try

Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by 4four(m): 6:54am On Jan 24, 2021
Lol! Are surprise? Resection is only meant for ordinary Nigerians not for your politicians and elites and tightening of belt to reduce wastage is only for ordinary Nigerians not for politicians. That sense wey we no won get, we got get ham by force by fire. Hin don they Pepe them for north that is why we they c terrorists herdsman killing, kidnappings people, destruction of farm and properties. Now then don they extend their branch to the south, by the time it Pepe us well well for south too, nobody go tell to start our own m.......... and start exporting it down north too
Re: Recession: Buhari To Spend Highest Amount On Presidential Villa Since Elected by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 24, 2021
God save this country from the hands of our enemies.

Sokoto Bandits Release Kabir Isa After Collecting Ransom / Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun / FG Bars States Owing Salaries From Accessing $2.69bn Paris Club Refunds