Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,673 members, 7,945,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

Correcting A Christian Who Committed Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Correcting A Christian Who Committed Sin (138 Views)

"When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist / Any Christian Who Supports Israel Is An Anti-christ / Evangelist Edet: Any Christian Who Celebrates Grammy Winners Will Miss Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Correcting A Christian Who Committed Sin by ochibuogwu5: 10:00am On Jan 24, 2021
"Brethren, if any person is overtaken in misconduct or sin of any sort, you who are spiritual [who are responsive to and controlled by the Spirit] should set him right and restore and reinstate him, without any sense of superiority and with all gentleness, keeping an attentive eye on yourself, lest you should be tempted also." (Galatians 6:1 ampc)
Re: Correcting A Christian Who Committed Sin by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2021
ochibuogwu5:
"Brethren, if any person is overtaken in misconduct or sin of any sort, you who are spiritual [who are responsive to and controlled by the Spirit] should set him right and restore and reinstate him, without any sense of superiority and with all gentleness, keeping an attentive eye on yourself, lest you should be tempted also." (Galatians 6:1 ampc)

I concur. Wish I had someone like this cool

1 Like

Re: Correcting A Christian Who Committed Sin by ochibuogwu5: 11:49am On Jan 24, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

I concur. Wish I had someone like this cool

if you are willing, ready and available for us to grow together under a sincere fellowship and correction of THE HOLY SPIRIT, you can add me on whatsapp with +2348034220713 or on facebook with name "CHIBUOGWU ONYEMAECHI".
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: Correcting A Christian Who Committed Sin by ochibuogwu5: 11:50am On Jan 24, 2021

I pray each second for all of us who have already believed the GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED that we will not throw away the complete and unadulterated gospel which can keep us spotless without sin and ready for rapture each second of our earthly existence for a cheap/warped gospel that makes believers comfortable in ignorance by the devil and sinful lifestyle/appearances by the Power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Sean Pinder Sermon / Incredible Man Plays Halleluyah Song Using Water And Glass / Kanye West Faces Class-action Lawsuit For Mistreatment Of Sunday Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.