Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:03 PM

Kita Interviews Nigerian Youths On Living, Thriving And Surviving In Nigeria Ni - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kita Interviews Nigerian Youths On Living, Thriving And Surviving In Nigeria Ni (198 Views)

How Are You Surviving In This Economy? / Surviving Without Sex As A Single Mum... It's So Difficult / Settling Down Next Year, But I Don’t Plan On Living Under The Same Roof. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kita Interviews Nigerian Youths On Living, Thriving And Surviving In Nigeria Ni by zykita(f): 10:54am On Jan 24, 2021
Kita interviews Nigerian youths on living, thriving and doing what they do in Nigeria

I recently started interviewing Nigerian youths, students mostly. I'm doing this because our stories are under reported plus it's more of a survey.

So far I have interviewed two people
The first being with Adebayo Ifetoba. A Nigerian student who studies in Benin republic.
I asked him different questions about living and studying in Benin republic and how easy it is cope.

https://kitavibez.com/on-studying-in-benin-republic-an-interview-with-adebayo-ifetoba/

I really enjoyed doing the interview so much that I decided to do a second interview.

This time around, I interviewed Aisha Adebimpe Bankole. She's a young entrepreneur who currently runs different businesses.

I personally learnt a lot while talking to her. She discussed her business mistakes, victories and plans.

https://kitavibez.com/i-interviewed-aisha-adebimpe-bankole-on-being-a-young-entrepreneur/

All in all, it's been a fun process for me.
My plan is to interview as many Nigerian youths as possible in different fields. That is why I decided to create this thread on nairaland where I can leave links to every new interview.

The next interview I would be publishing is about a Nigerian Basketballer. He is a very interesting person and I'm sure the interview would be super fun to read.

I can't wait to share.

If you see this post, please leave encouraging words for me.

I know we all procrastinate, but I would really appreciate it if you visit my blog and subscribe.

����love from Kita

Re: Kita Interviews Nigerian Youths On Living, Thriving And Surviving In Nigeria Ni by Goodness10(m): 10:57am On Jan 24, 2021
Story go tire you
Re: Kita Interviews Nigerian Youths On Living, Thriving And Surviving In Nigeria Ni by zykita(f): 10:59am On Jan 24, 2021
Goodness10:
Story go tire you

��Sounds encouraging enough.

(1) (Reply)

A / Stay Above Malaria In Your Household / How To Check Pregnancy At Home Naturally - The Savvy Mama Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.