Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,150 members, 7,887,339 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:04 AM

How I Felt Ashamed Today In Church & Lesson Learnt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Felt Ashamed Today In Church & Lesson Learnt (683 Views)

I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. / Modernization In The Church! I Felt Odd / Why do people who saw GOD's Holiness felt ashamed and unworthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Felt Ashamed Today In Church & Lesson Learnt by DenreleDave(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
Today na Sunday ehnnn.. Naso we gather ourselves go church, like 10 of us Sha ( Corp members). So it was time for offering, I had 200 naira on me and I was planning to pay 100 naira for offering but I cudnt find anyone to change it for me so I decided that I wunt pay again bcoz I am still owing one of my Corp members 100 naira and I planned to give her from it then use the rest buy shaving stick to shave my PP.

My frnd was mocking me that why can't I give God 200 naira and that is it a must I change the money, I just told him that what I can give for church without any grudge is 100 naira and if I give 200, my mind wunt be settled grin grin grin grin grin grin (make una no blame me, I no too get much).

Unknown to me, the guy that was mocking me too had 200 naira on him and he was also looking for 100 naira change coz he can't leave the 200 Naira too grin grin grin grin grin. So instead of going to meet the usher, he came to us to ask and none of us had and he went to me 2 young guys sitting beside us, they didn't have change too.. As my guy was going back to his seat, one of the young guys called him back and put hand for pocket and gave him 1000 shocked shocked as in a whole 1k for offering ooo... My guy shock shocked shocked and he made effort to reject it but later collected it... I later found out that he was shocked to the marrow too and he tot of keeping it and pay his original 200 grin cheesy grin but he cudnt do that in their front.. So my guy paid 1k Sha for offering grin grin grin

Reason i was ashamed
Lemme put it succinctly, this guy that gave my guy 1k for offering is like my mate ooo as in young guy ooo, and to add salt for my injury, this guy comot like 10k and put it inside his offering envelope tooo.. Ewooooooooooooooo... Not tithe ooo, offering kwa... Then my conscience cudnt let me rest, Las Las I had to put my 200 in the offering envelope... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Lesson:

I'm sure so many so called Christians wud never do that but yet they will keep judging people that is not Living the kind of lifestyle they are living... This guy probably is not holy but he did what most so called holier than holiest may not do... Most of them can't even pay 1k talkess of giving someone to pay for his offering but they love to condemn others....

Just live your life, forget abt people criticizing you.. Your business is with God and not with man..

Happy Sunday....

Cc: mynd44 seun Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: How I Felt Ashamed Today In Church & Lesson Learnt by ignis: 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
You mean a corp member wrote this?

2 Likes

Re: How I Felt Ashamed Today In Church & Lesson Learnt by DenreleDave(m): 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
ignis:
You mean a corp member wrote this?

OK.. U dey expect make I write English with punctuations abi.. grin grin grin grin

U r a joker..... I no be writer and if u no dey okay, I can afford to get u a sni**r.

Somone should tell me how to make money please

1 Like

Re: How I Felt Ashamed Today In Church & Lesson Learnt by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
Denrele and brokenness na 5$6 lol. Why are you being stingy in the house of God
Re: How I Felt Ashamed Today In Church & Lesson Learnt by chatinent: 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
Church is now all about offerings.

Many people who didn't go today had no money.

They've given it many names: seed, tithe, offering. (See user below for real life example).

... everything has drifted.

Business on religion is the next big thing.

Such a money world.

And the gullible are becoming many in seconds.

1 Like

Re: How I Felt Ashamed Today In Church & Lesson Learnt by Deborah98(f): 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
Before I leave my house for church I have already packaged my offering,tithe and seed of faith. But sometimes I alter them reason because I feel I'm not giving God enough. So instead of allowing my conscience to prick me in church I do the needful, putting that which I know it's good in God's eyes not minding if it's small or big but sometimes what God is looking at is the heart of the giver. Do you give willingly or grudgingly? A cheerful giver no matter how little it is attracts God's blessings no wonder He (Jesus) said of all that gave in the temple the widow's mite was the only offering recognized,not because it was her last but because she didn't withhold it instead she gave it to God.
Re: How I Felt Ashamed Today In Church & Lesson Learnt by DenreleDave(m): 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
Warrgidanairala:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shebi dem talk say make we read say we go get money.. We Don dey pursue certificate since primary school......

Notin to show for it yet ooo
Re: How I Felt Ashamed Today In Church & Lesson Learnt by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
DenreleDave:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shebi dem talk say make we read say we go get money.. We Don dey pursue certificate since primary school......

Notin to show for it yet ooo
Be consistent and prayerful, everything will fall in place but quit patronizing prostitutes,it can destroy Gods plan for you
Re: How I Felt Ashamed Today In Church & Lesson Learnt by DenreleDave(m): 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
chatinent:
Church is now all about offerings.

Many people who didn't go today had no money.

They've given it many names: seed, tithe, offering. (See user below for real life example).

... everything has drifted.

Business on religion is the next big thing.

Such a money world.

And the gullible are becoming many in seconds.

I went to a church on Sunday I saw two offering...

One was love offering and the other was written Offering... I was like which one is love offering and offering again
Re: How I Felt Ashamed Today In Church & Lesson Learnt by DenreleDave(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Be consistent and prayerful, everything will fall in place but quit patronizing prostitutes,it can destroy Gods plan for you

And who told u I patronize prostitutes?

See me see trouble...... Mr man, I don't do prostitute.. I have a lady I am committed to grin grin grin
Re: How I Felt Ashamed Today In Church & Lesson Learnt by chatinent: 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
DenreleDave:

I went to a church on Sunday I saw two offering...

One was love offering and the other was written Offering... I was like which one is love offering and offering again

You went to a business center.
Re: How I Felt Ashamed Today In Church & Lesson Learnt by DenreleDave(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
chatinent:

You went to a business center.

Infact God help us ooooo......
Re: How I Felt Ashamed Today In Church & Lesson Learnt by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
DenreleDave:

And who told u I patronize prostitutes?

See me see trouble...... Mr man, I don't do prostitute.. I have a lady I am committed to grin grin grin
just shut up already, you that love-vendor ashawo ladies for your fellow men in the as has one at parlour thread,just shut up and listen to my advise
Re: How I Felt Ashamed Today In Church & Lesson Learnt by TrueChristians: 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.
Re: How I Felt Ashamed Today In Church & Lesson Learnt by DenreleDave(m): 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
just shut up already, you that love-vendor ashawo ladies for your fellow men in the as has one at parlour thread,just shut up and listen to my advise

DT I do that for guys, does it mean I do.

Bros,i did dt for hustle during Corona oooo...
Re: How I Felt Ashamed Today In Church & Lesson Learnt by kingxsamz(m): 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
Holy because he put 10k inside envelope that'll still end up inside pastor's pockets? undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Felt Ashamed Today In Church & Lesson Learnt by SunLight11(f): 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
the name of the church?
Re: How I Felt Ashamed Today In Church & Lesson Learnt by olapitan83789: 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: How I Felt Ashamed Today In Church & Lesson Learnt by helinues: 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
N100/N200 discussion..

Mtcheeeeew
Re: How I Felt Ashamed Today In Church & Lesson Learnt by DenreleDave(m): 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:
N100/N200 discussion..

Mtcheeeeew

Gerrout
Re: How I Felt Ashamed Today In Church & Lesson Learnt by QuinModah(f): 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
DenreleDave:

Gerrout
Dear Sir,

Kindly note that as you also grow your verified invitees grow.

However, it get to a point your invite link will no longer be valid, hence look for an invitee with the highest invited members and get his link and use to help him grow at the same time you earn. wink

Thanks for your time.
Re: How I Felt Ashamed Today In Church & Lesson Learnt by DenreleDave(m): 6:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
QuinModah:

Dear Sir,

Kindly note that as you also grow your verified invitees grow.

However, it get to a point your invite link will no longer be valid, hence look for an invitee with the highest invited members and get his link and use to help him grow at the same time you earn. wink

Thanks for your time.
Noted

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Grace Gospel Do You Preach? Christ's Or The Antichrist? / BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Joins Catholic And Now Carry Blessed Sacrament (video) / Who Killed Samson ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.