Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,151 members, 7,943,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

Kudos To All The Northerners On NL Regarding Ondo's Latest Events - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kudos To All The Northerners On NL Regarding Ondo's Latest Events (1843 Views)

Northerners On Legit.ng Hausa React To Northeast Youths Squabbles With Shettima / Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West / Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kudos To All The Northerners On NL Regarding Ondo's Latest Events by helinues: 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
Respect to all the Northerners on Nairaland even though some evil minded people tried all their best to exaggerate the Ondo situation and also incite you people, your silent is not of coward but of maturity cos both party want the case to be settled amicably.

I am sure both parties are working things out without escalating things.

Enemies of Nigeria , war mongers shall always be put to shame.

God bless Nigeria

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kudos To All The Northerners On NL Regarding Ondo's Latest Events by 2special(m): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6378512/bodejo-fulani-owns-all-land see the evil minded man that want to cause mayhem in Ondo state.
Re: Kudos To All The Northerners On NL Regarding Ondo's Latest Events by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
cheesy
helinues:
Respect to all the Northerners on Nairaland even though some evil minded people tried all their best to exaggerate the Ondo situation and also incite you people, your silent is not of coward but of maturity cos both party want the case to be settled amicably.

God bless Nigeria
grin
You are now thanking your fellow almajiri

13 Likes

Re: Kudos To All The Northerners On NL Regarding Ondo's Latest Events by helinues: 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
cheesy grin
You are now thanking your fellow almajiri

They are smarter than to be pushed around..

Respect to them
Re: Kudos To All The Northerners On NL Regarding Ondo's Latest Events by Neowanskywalker: 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
Its true that lots of people do escalate things on NL just to get likes. PEOPLE KEEP PEDLING BAD NEWS JUST TO MAKE F.P. Insane people everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kudos To All The Northerners On NL Regarding Ondo's Latest Events by valenu(m): 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
Initially, I used to think those northern guys on Nairaland were either Igbo's or Yoruba's because they are always the first to go tribal causing fight between Igbo's and Yoruba's and the gullible real Yoruba's and Igbo's would follow suit, fighting and insulting themselves like they would never need the help of each other any day. The north continues to use divide and conquer but it is not going to work forever. A time is coming when the south will unite to fight and win. 1914 almagamation.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kudos To All The Northerners On NL Regarding Ondo's Latest Events by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:

God bless Nigeria

One of the few Patriots on Nairaland... God bless you, my beloved brother... Wish everyone on Nairaland could be like you, and thebosstrevor1..

Well, There's still hope...

Nigeria go better...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kudos To All The Northerners On NL Regarding Ondo's Latest Events by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:

They are smarter than to be pushed around..

Respect to them
So boko haram ,bandit,herdsmen all in the north were pushed around
I pity hausa the fulani terrorist have turn them into something else

2 Likes

Re: Kudos To All The Northerners On NL Regarding Ondo's Latest Events by capatainrambo: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
Useless stupid op. I hope you meet those herdsmen soon, sooo the world will have 1 less idiot

7 Likes

Re: Kudos To All The Northerners On NL Regarding Ondo's Latest Events by Asgard13: 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
292two:
[s][/s]
ok you've successfully upgraded your contract to lifetime

Enjoy!
Re: Kudos To All The Northerners On NL Regarding Ondo's Latest Events by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nothing like Northerners, the grouse is against FULANI everybody is very specific about that, Hausa's and Kanuris seem to be tired of shedding blood for you fulanis, it's fulani vs west africa and this time the Hausa's would be on the sideline,

3 Likes

Re: Kudos To All The Northerners On NL Regarding Ondo's Latest Events by helinues: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
292two:
[s][/s]
ok you've successfully upgraded your contract to lifetime

So what,wasting your time cancelling others people's comments is what you are using as a threat..

Gosh, you must have detected the sinking Titanic
Re: Kudos To All The Northerners On NL Regarding Ondo's Latest Events by Nicoswit(m): 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
capatainrambo:
Useless stupid op. I hope you meet those herdsmen soon, sooo the world will have 1 less idiot
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Kudos To All The Northerners On NL Regarding Ondo's Latest Events by Yujin(m): 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Nothing like Northerners, the grouse is against FULANI everybody is very specific about that, Hausa's and Kanuris seem to be tired of shedding blood for you fulanis, it's fulani vs west africa and this time the Hausa's would be on the sideline,
Where is Legendhero when you need to hear from him? He hasn't post anything throughout this present situation. I hope he's safe.

3 Likes

Re: Kudos To All The Northerners On NL Regarding Ondo's Latest Events by AlhajiImam: 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nigeria belongs to us and we can't let enemies of our nation to destroy it.
Re: Kudos To All The Northerners On NL Regarding Ondo's Latest Events by nedu666: 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
Yujin:

Where is Legendhero when you need to hear from him? He hasn't post anything throughout this present situation. I hope he's safe.

He is shocked that yorubas have the temerity to threaten tinubu 2023 ticket

4 Likes

Re: Kudos To All The Northerners On NL Regarding Ondo's Latest Events by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
Yujin:

Hehehe
Baba is MIA

2 Likes

Re: Kudos To All The Northerners On NL Regarding Ondo's Latest Events by Yujin(m): 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Hehehe
Baba is MIA
I wonder how such a person will fail to comment despite all that's happening.

2 Likes

Re: Kudos To All The Northerners On NL Regarding Ondo's Latest Events by LegendHero(m): 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
Yujin:

grin grin

I’m kuku safe and I’ve been posting.

Staffoforanyan can’t even defend me that I always post.

Oga o, shey bayen loye kaye se ri?
Re: Kudos To All The Northerners On NL Regarding Ondo's Latest Events by Chimookigwe: 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
Seriki fulani wey dey fly fence, is that one a Seriki?

2 Likes

Re: Kudos To All The Northerners On NL Regarding Ondo's Latest Events by Yujin(m): 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
LegendHero:

grin grin

I’m kuku safe and I’ve been posting.

Staffoforanyan can’t even defend me that I always post.

Oga o, shey bayen loye kaye se ri?
It is good that you're safe. What's your take on the current siege of your region?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mazi Uche Mefor Ipob New Leader Warns Kanu Over Call For Unprepared War / It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning / Hushpuppi: FFK Defends Abba Kyari, Accuses America Of Conspiracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.