Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,882,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

Gani Adams And Sunday Igboho Who Is The Real Commander? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams And Sunday Igboho Who Is The Real Commander? (1041 Views)

Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade / They Said Kanu Went About It Wrong Way, But Abandoned Igboho Who Went Right Way / Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gani Adams And Sunday Igboho Who Is The Real Commander? by placement: 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
Who is the real Yoruba commander between the two? I am not mentioning names, one have embraced politics, the other is a freedom fighter. I rest my case.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams And Sunday Igboho Who Is The Real Commander? by Hardgun: 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sunday igboho

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams And Sunday Igboho Who Is The Real Commander? by Deborah98(f): 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
What if I say they're all fighting for their selfish interest? A real fighter stays put to the end.
Re: Gani Adams And Sunday Igboho Who Is The Real Commander? by Sammy07: 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
placement:
Who is the real Yoruba commander between the two? I am not mentioning names, one have embraced politics, the other is a freedom fighter. I rest my case.

Well.
Maybe Sunday igboho is a Captain.

While Gani Adams is the General.

Nah my opinion o abeq. grin

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams And Sunday Igboho Who Is The Real Commander? by AJOBI77(m): 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
We don't need this comparison for now

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams And Sunday Igboho Who Is The Real Commander? by illicit(m): 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
Aare is a commander but he follows orders....

Sunday is a fighter
Re: Gani Adams And Sunday Igboho Who Is The Real Commander? by Jostoman: 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sammy07:

Well.
Maybe Sunday igboho is a Captain.

While Gani Adams is the General.

Nah my opinion o abeq. grin
that is how it's my brother, the two of them are very important for southwest.
Re: Gani Adams And Sunday Igboho Who Is The Real Commander? by Jostoman: 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
The two of them are very important for southwest
Re: Gani Adams And Sunday Igboho Who Is The Real Commander? by Jostoman: 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
Please nobody should compare the two men because the two of them are very important for southwest just the way Nnamdi kanu is to southeast.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams And Sunday Igboho Who Is The Real Commander? by Sammy07: 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
Jostoman:
that is how it's my brother, the two of them are very important for southwest.

Yeah
Re: Gani Adams And Sunday Igboho Who Is The Real Commander? by lathrowinger: 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
Gani Adam na politics level,
Sunday na sure guy we stand for ihn people.
Real man be that, upon his asset, he no care, all he wants is justice.
You kidnap, you rape, you kill, you are intimidating indegene on their soil... Make Nna check am, This is getting too much. Is it until they kill your close relation before u know how far?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams And Sunday Igboho Who Is The Real Commander? by placement: 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
You nailed it.
lathrowinger:
Gani Adam na politics level,
Sunday na sure guy we stand for ihn people.
Real man be that, upon his asset, he no care, all he wants is justice.
You kidnap, you rape, you kill, you are intimidating indegene on their soil... Make Nna check am, This is getting too much. Is it until they kill your close relation before u know how far?
Re: Gani Adams And Sunday Igboho Who Is The Real Commander? by placement: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
cry
Jostoman:
The two of them are very important for southwest
Re: Gani Adams And Sunday Igboho Who Is The Real Commander? by WonderManly(m): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sunday Igboho na confirm. 100%✓
Re: Gani Adams And Sunday Igboho Who Is The Real Commander? by placement: 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
grin
WonderManly:
Sunday Igboho na confirm. 100%✓
Re: Gani Adams And Sunday Igboho Who Is The Real Commander? by placement: 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
Jostoman:
Please nobody should compare the two men because the two of them are very important for southwest just the way Nnamdi kanu is to southeast.

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Crisis: You Are President Of Nigeria, Not Fulani, Ortom Slams Buhari / Why Did Buhari Stop Tracking The Rising Crime Rate? / Comparing Yoruba & Igbo Relationship On Nairaland And Off Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.