Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,718 members, 7,889,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:09 AM

repent - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / repent (8109 Views)

Repent guys / Jesus Christ is coming very soon, Repent / God the king repent the end time is near (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: repent by BlackNostra(f): 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
You're in a situationship.
Re: repent by Brian47(m): 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
you said you wanted to test him and he gave you 7k but you asked for 10k ?
so at least he gave you money, why you complaining plus you said you're independent, so why you saying "at least a boyfriend should" give a girlfriend money once in a while.

you're contradicting yourself.
stop pretending to be something you're not.

2 Likes

Re: repent by Takeit2017(m): 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
Dreyton36:
You're 22 and he's 38 shocked what happened to guys in their twenties or in their early thirties

Anyway the guy doesn't even give a fvck about you don't be deceived by ur feelings , abi u no be fine girl?

Cuz if u be fine girl con get Bobby join u no suppose dey date man of 38yrs

And if e con be say u be fine girl and that man con dey do u like this then u get problem , better dump him and come to me, I no dey break girls heart , make I give u updates
I can start by sending you a ticket to meet in Abu Dhabi and the most expensive MacBook make u just they help me pick calls from clients that's all

Weekly $2k fall on you no need for long talk

Are you in or not ?

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Boss
I dey your side

Man must hustle oo

Show me way bro
yungblex@gmail.com
Please that's my number
Blessing locate me amen
Re: repent by Mypeople2(m): 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
kweenfash:
Hello nairalanders. I've been seeing this guy for about a year now. I'm 22 and he's 38 and doing very well. For this 1 year I've been with him, I've been getting some redflags which I'm not happy with. I'm an independent lady, I have a very lucrative business that I do of which he knows but he doesn't know how lucrative it is. I'm not the kind of girl that begs for money but as a man, even your girl doesn't ask you for money, I think you should give her something once in while but since I started dating him, he has given me nothing. Towards the end of last year, I decided to test him and ask, he started lamenting about how he has been helping a lot of family and friends blah blah blah.... But he will see what he can do. The next day he sent 7k when I asked for 10k. I don't know if it's because I don't sleep with him because I told him no sex before marriage. I want to give my virginity to my husband. Now during Christmas and new year, he didn't even give me a dime and I didn't ask either. Yesterday was my birthday and I reminded him on Wednesday and he didn't even call me on my birthday. It really broke my heart. This man is very wealthy and he's behaving like this towards me, I don't what to think anymore. Guys, how do you see this?
Sister Mary, you are very funny .You were testing him yet you did not return the 7k.
Re: repent by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
Poorboy:
Small girls no dey fear again, you say 38 years and you are 22?

Since it will be difficult for her at that age to have sex because she is too young. Infact that age is too young to be a mother. Why should a 38 year old man be dating a 22 yaer old lady. He should be dating his age mates. At least the lady should not be less than 35 years.

2 Likes

Re: repent by Mrscarter(f): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
notok:

I believe the guy was wrong for forgetting her birthday .
If you go through the post you'll discover that on no account has the OP done anything romantic or special for this guy , why should she expect the same ?
if you also go through the post again you'll discover that the OP has never said anything about loving this guy , all she talks about is how he doesn't give her money , the OP doesn't look like someone who has romantic interest , she only has financial interest in him .
In summary : the OP is one of those women who expect men to move mountains for them but won't offer anything in return .

She said she only asked him for the money once to test him.
Maybe she does be romantic I mean she's talking bout what he does not wat she does. But you're right bout the love part she doesn't mention love.
Re: repent by MediMedi(m): 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
Babe follow your heart Nlanders male/female will derail you
Re: repent by Tango123: 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
kweenfash:
Hello nairalanders. I've been seeing this guy for about a year now. I'm 22 and he's 38 and doing very well. For this 1 year I've been with him, I've been getting some redflags which I'm not happy with. I'm an independent lady, I have a very lucrative business that I do of which he knows but he doesn't know how lucrative it is. I'm not the kind of girl that begs for money but as a man, even your girl doesn't ask you for money, I think you should give her something once in while but since I started dating him, he has given me nothing. Towards the end of last year, I decided to test him and ask, he started lamenting about how he has been helping a lot of family and friends blah blah blah.... But he will see what he can do. The next day he sent 7k when I asked for 10k. I don't know if it's because I don't sleep with him because I told him no sex before marriage. I want to give my virginity to my husband. Now during Christmas and new year, he didn't even give me a dime and I didn't ask either. Yesterday was my birthday and I reminded him on Wednesday and he didn't even call me on my birthday. It really broke my heart. This man is very wealthy and he's behaving like this towards me, I don't what to think anymore. Guys, how do you see this?

U have no entitlement to his money.

Go make urs

How much have u given him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! / How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? / How To Dis-virgin A Girl Without Too Much Pain And Stress (a Must Read-18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.