Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,251 members, 7,960,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

What Can 100k Do In Agriculture? - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Can 100k Do In Agriculture? (2510 Views)

I Have 1million Naira And I Want To Invest In Agriculture / Castor Farming In Nigeria: The Trending Niche In Agriculture That May Make You / Inadequate Storage Facilities: How It Is Affecting Our Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can 100k Do In Agriculture? by ublight: 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
willybaby c as 250k sweet u to talk. U never knw say garri go soon come down? Glut is looming
Re: What Can 100k Do In Agriculture? by ublight: 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Half an acre Cukes Farm
if so, den dey ur lane. Leave our lane for us
Re: What Can 100k Do In Agriculture? by Nezzjnr: 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
ublight:

if so, den dey ur lane. Leave our lane for us
Last time I checked.. I've all rights to say anything I want to say

100k can start a plantain Farm unless it's a plot or 2 Max excluding purchase or leasing of land wink
Re: What Can 100k Do In Agriculture? by ublight: 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Last time I checked.. I've all rights to say anything I want to say

100k can start a plantain Farm unless it's a plot or 2 Max excluding purchase or leasing of land wink

ok, how many suckers can one plant on a plot?
Re: What Can 100k Do In Agriculture? by willybaby(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
ublight:
willybaby c as 250k sweet u to talk. U never knw say garri go soon come down? Glut is looming
sir have had and spent above 250k thanks to God and my hard work, with our lil interaction I don't think I'd enjoy knowing you in person, sir you mustn't be insulting when speaking to someone.. from my very first post I stated clearly using current market prices, op knows he has to do more research and surveys before deciding on any agricultural path.. please be more respectful to others.. thanks
Re: What Can 100k Do In Agriculture? by Nezzjnr: 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
ublight:

ok, how many suckers can one plant on a plot?
Re: What Can 100k Do In Agriculture? by ublight: 7:19am On Jan 26, 2021
willybaby:
sir have had and spent above 250k thanks to God and my hard work, with our lil interaction I don't think I'd enjoy knowing you in person, sir you mustn't be insulting when speaking to someone.. from my very first post I stated clearly using current market prices, op knows he has to do more research and surveys before deciding on any agricultural path.. please be more respectful to others.. thanks

stop being emotional Sir. There was no insult thr.
Re: What Can 100k Do In Agriculture? by Emempaul(m): 7:31am On Jan 26, 2021
Antihypocrite:
Hello all, please I really want to invest in agriculture this year. I have just 100k as capital.
What is the best thing to invest in? Also I teach in a nursery school, so I don't really have time till after 2pm. So please any ideas that will accommodate my job is highly welcome.

you had better keep your money first then go and learn one crop farming and master it be it veggies farming like cukes, tomatoes,pepper,leafy veggies or Plantain maize etc. Bottom line is that don't be fast to spend your hard earned money. go and learn then come back and practicalise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can 100k Do In Agriculture? by Nezzjnr: 7:38am On Jan 26, 2021
willybaby:
Just leave that dude
Re: What Can 100k Do In Agriculture? by willybaby(m): 7:42am On Jan 26, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Just leave that dude
I swear ur right, probably hard experiences he went tru turned him into what he currently is...
Re: What Can 100k Do In Agriculture? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:50am On Jan 26, 2021
ublight:

boss, but 100k don start plantain farm na
It cannot start Plantain farm,if you put into consideration cost of land,cost of suckers, transportation cost etc
The 100k is not even enough to acquire the land sef
Re: What Can 100k Do In Agriculture? by Nezzjnr: 8:41am On Jan 26, 2021
Lesgupnigeria:

It cannot start Plantain farm,if you put into consideration cost of land,cost of suckers, transportation cost etc
Thank you
Re: What Can 100k Do In Agriculture? by Antihypocrite: 9:37am On Jan 26, 2021
Lesgupnigeria:

Hmmm. How much can som1 budget?
Re: What Can 100k Do In Agriculture? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
ublight:

oga u wey dey talk, u for follo this ur advise?
yes i have a plot of cassava at epe
Re: What Can 100k Do In Agriculture? by ublight: 12:54am On Jan 27, 2021
Ernerstdavid55:
yes i have a plot of cassava at epe

really?
Re: What Can 100k Do In Agriculture? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 7:21am On Jan 27, 2021
ublight:

really?
yea
Re: What Can 100k Do In Agriculture? by ublight: 8:01am On Jan 27, 2021
Ernerstdavid55:
yea

how profitable is it?
Re: What Can 100k Do In Agriculture? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
ublight:

how profitable is it?
a man never discloses his income ,.. grin[quote author=ublight post=98482101]

1 Like

Re: What Can 100k Do In Agriculture? by coputa(m): 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
Antihypocrite:
Hello all, please I really want to invest in agriculture this year. I have just 100k as capital.
What is the best thing to invest in? Also I teach in a nursery school, so I don't really have time till after 2pm. So please any ideas that will accommodate my job is highly welcome.
with the nature of your work and time constraints,you cannot produce or process any agricultural produce, unless you want to gamble with your money.
What I will advise you to go into is buying and storage.buy agricultural produce when it is cheap and sell when the price soars.
Try palm oil or ogbono,the returns is more than 50%.
With these you will have rest of mind and still make money..
Re: What Can 100k Do In Agriculture? by kpas4kpas2(m): 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
coputa:
with the nature of your work and time constraints,you cannot produce or process any agricultural produce, unless you want to gamble with your money.
What I will advise you to go into is buying and storage.buy agricultural produce when it is cheap and sell when the price soars.

That's very best for you.
Re: What Can 100k Do In Agriculture? by Antihypocrite: 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
coputa:

Thank u sir. Please this ogbonno business sounds interesting. Care to put me through?
Re: What Can 100k Do In Agriculture? by Antihypocrite: 10:52am On Jan 31, 2021
Ernerstdavid55:
baba if u like ur self just go and buy cassava 419 stem and plant all u need is weed it wen it bushy,dont inter into wat is not ur calling 100k is too small for poutry farming watever.be wise o

Thanks for this. Please how much is the stem, and where can I get it in uyo?
Re: What Can 100k Do In Agriculture? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Antihypocrite:

Thanks for this. Please how much is the stem, and where can I get it in uyo?
i live in lagos epe ,i dont know about uyo
Re: What Can 100k Do In Agriculture? by Tectono: 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
Antihypocrite:
The best area of agricultural practice is agricultural products export. For details, click on the first link on my signature.
Re: What Can 100k Do In Agriculture? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
willybaby:
a basin of garri is currently 7k..how many basins do you think make a bag, planting agric stems let's say in heaps an acre should give you above 4000heaps of cassava plants in ridges you get more...
Now more money talk.. if your cassava does well 400heaps from that 4000 can give you a bag of garri note that's me being basic because in reality from d 4k heaps some would rot etc... But surely, remember I always add if your cassava does well. 10bags of garri is certain that's more than 250k I stated but remember harvest and processing cost that's why I left it at 250k.. your turn give reasons why 250k can never be achieved from a 100k cassava investment

I bought 3plots of land to cultivate. Have even started making ridges, every Monday, these old women sell cassava, I tried harvesting the left overs from the previous farmer, I got 16k.....let me surprise you guys, where my farm biz is located, with 100k in cassava farm your making close to 400k don't doubt me.

Rice bag is 3,500 to 4000. It takes about 5heaps to full rice bag
Re: What Can 100k Do In Agriculture? by ajoyeleke(m): 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
Veggieseedies:

I bought 3plots of land to cultivate. Have even started making ridges, every Monday, these old women sell cassava, I tried harvesting the left overs from the previous farmer, I got 16k.....let me surprise you guys, where my farm biz is located, with 100k in cassava farm your making close to 400k don't doubt me.

Rice bag is 3,500 to 4000. It takes about 5heaps to full rice bag

Are u in Ibadan sir

I need cassava in large qty
Re: What Can 100k Do In Agriculture? by paddyrice: 5:53am On Feb 03, 2021
Re: What Can 100k Do In Agriculture? by Nobody: 2:41am On Feb 04, 2021
ajoyeleke:

Are u in Ibadan sir

I need cassava in large qty

No Sir
Tuber or Stem?
Re: What Can 100k Do In Agriculture? by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 6:16pm On May 26, 2021
Bruno3000:
visit Jos on weekends. Buy fruits n veges, esp onions and dried pepper, carrots, cucumber and etc. Transport the items to the southern part of the country and sell immediately.
please your wassap line ?
Re: What Can 100k Do In Agriculture? by Bruno3000(m): 9:19pm On May 26, 2021
OurBusinessIsPr:
please your wassap line ?
drop urs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onions Now In Alero, Kebbi State. / Bean Fine Cleaning Machine / Catfish Fingerlings, Juvenile And Jumbo Fish For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.