Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:20 PM

Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) (68452 Views)

Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) / 99-Year-Old Nigerian Man Weds His 86-year-Old Partner In Church After Decades / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by TruthHurts1(m): 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
Bwahaha! grin grin My words must have hit this poor almajiri in the centre of his small Bambi Allah brain. How else am I supposed to make sense of this gibberish he is saying?
When did I insult Jesus (God and Messiah) and when did I insult Moses (the only Prophet who spoke face to face with God)? These are religious figures who I revere and admire
The only person I gave a hefty smack down is the Quraysh criminal child rapist fake bastard prophet!
If you actually think your imaginary god can do me any harm, let's have some fun with this concept.
Here is my challenge to you fake god allah: If I am still alive and breathing in the next 7 days, then you're a fake, a bastard, a piece of Poo and a worthless piece of garbage! Do your worst allah! In fact,in exactly 7 days, I will strip you naked and "flog" you by burning a copy of your "book" of lies, but not before I use it to wipe my ass in the toilet!
Remember 7 days! You don't need a year to prove yourself, 7 days is enough! gringringrin

Aboki99:
U are so foul-mouthed and uncultured. Why do xtian lack manners? Don't Pastopreneurs spare some few minutes on Sundays to inculcate moral politeness in you? Islam doesn't allow us to insult people, otherwise, I would have exhausted all the English insults vocabularies on you. Peace be upon you. But have it written down somewhere that unless you repent for the insults u heaped upon great prophets and messengers now like prophets Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad etc, you will from today suffer from these:
1. You will never know peace in your life.
2. Any amount of money that u get will never have any value in ur hands.
3. Any good thing you wish for, pray for or desire will never come to u
4. This year and the following ones will generally be the worst for u.

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by ImperialYoruba: 1:20am On Jan 26, 2021
That girl could not be older than 11yrs old. By time she is 18 she will be a divorcee because malam wants a new 10yr old for wife. This is why a lot of women in north are single, millions of them, and young. You will find a virgin quicker in south before you ever find one in north.
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 3:02am On Jan 26, 2021
Allah akbar
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by nini007(m): 3:37am On Jan 26, 2021
Goats
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Gerrard59(m): 4:00am On Jan 26, 2021
mosesbola:
Goodmorning guys,

There's this WhatsApp TV ADELAW TV 08028346893 on my list that I have been following for sometime now.He claimed to trade Bitcoin.

I contacted him that I have some BTC for sale, he sent me his wallet and I transferred 630$ to his wallet and he refused replying my chats or picking my calls...

Anyone that knows him in person or have a reliable way of tracking this guy should contact me on 08122433431 I am ready to compensate you well..

Sorry for your loss but mere looking at his page (I did not read your post prior to seeing the face), my instincts kicked in that he is a criminal. Alas, I was right.

@Topic: If Nigeria can be termed a sh!thole, what do you expect from a region with the highest out-of-school children and poor people in West Africa (Northern Nigeria is poorer than Liberia, a renowned sh!thole)?
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by northvietnam(m): 5:32am On Jan 26, 2021
LadySarah:
I literarily unconsciously jammed my legs while viewing the pics.Im sure as I'm typing her innocence is already gone. That's a 9-10 yr old.

I spit on you he goat

Leave the he goat alone and spit on the tradition that gave him that leverage of Marrying a Minor
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Thomthom(m): 5:42am On Jan 26, 2021
bjprodint:
Her parents should be arrested!
By who?
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Thomthom(m): 5:45am On Jan 26, 2021
prince2pac:
man this is bad, child abuse
Go there and tell them let them beat the hell out of you.. Its in the North if you like preach from now till tomorrow 50yr old man go still marry 10yt old girl.. Na south police dey arrest because no be every body constitution dey work for
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by NaMeAboki: 9:52am On Jan 26, 2021
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by offset67(m): 9:54am On Jan 26, 2021
is this what their Islam teaches?
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by OJONUBAPETER(m): 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
Bola146:
This man is a goat or cow embarassed
😂😂😂😂
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Your hatred for Northerners will not let you look closely and notice that it's just a photoshop.
grin.
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
casppyjay:
8 in 10 northern women suffers from VVF.. that is why when they sit somewhere and get up it’s always wet permanent damage no cure...it’s disgusting because it reminds me of a dog that recently delivered..

Spits

Bro.
Work on your grammar please.
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by casppyjay: 7:02am On Jan 27, 2021
Coolgent:

Bro.
Work on your grammar please.
bro u av been noticed!!!!and we do appreciate ur concerns lol funny inspectors �
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by 4labi1: 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
PervertProphet:

Your parents sorry to burst your bubble are not real Muslims. They are just doing what they think is Islam but not approved by Muhammad.

All real Muslims must copy Muhammad. It is written in the qur'an.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُسَدَّدٌ، حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادٌ، عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ كُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ فَرُبَّمَا دَخَلَ عَلَىَّ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَعِنْدِي الْجَوَارِي فَإِذَا دَخَلَ خَرَجْنَ وَإِذَا خَرَجَ دَخَلْنَ ‏.‏

"A'ishah said :

I used to play with dolls. Sometimes the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) entered upon me when the girls were with me. When he came in, they went out, and when he went out, they came in.

Sahih (Al-Albani)

Sunan Abi Dawud 4931
In-book : Book 43, Hadith 159
English translation : Book 42, Hadith 4913
Abu Dawood

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ آدَمَ، عَنْ عَبْدَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ تَزَوَّجَنِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَأَنَا بِنْتُ سِتٍّ وَدَخَلَ عَلَىَّ وَأَنَا بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ وَكُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ ‏.‏
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:

"The Messenger of Allah married me when I was six, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine, and I used to play with dolls."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3378
In-book : Book 26, Hadith 183
English translation : Vol. 4, Book 26, Hadith 3380
Sunan an-Nasai

So if Abraham (Ibrahim) had killed his son at the altar, and the prophet says we should be doing it. Would u yourself put your son up for sacrifice. Can't you think for yourself, because the prophet married a kid means it's right , oga quote all the chapters of the quran I also know a part of the quran wch says respect the rules of your land child marriage is wrong so weda d prophet did it it's wacked was he not a human and didn't he commit sin . I have said it before and again ignorance of the law isn't and excuse for stupid actions of ours. What is wrng is wrong

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) / The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.