Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,841 members, 7,930,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:45 AM

5 Tourist Attractions In Nigeria You Must Visit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Tourist Attractions In Nigeria You Must Visit (340 Views)

See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of / 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! / Top 10 Tourist Attractions In Ekiti State That You Must Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Tourist Attractions In Nigeria You Must Visit by Akinblogdotcom: 9:12am On Jan 25, 2021
You will agree with me that Nigeria is definitely one of the most culturally diverse and richest African Countries.

Not only that because Nigeria is also blessed with amazing landscapes and eye-catching tourist destinations.

Are you looking for some best tourist places in Nigeria or spot to relax and unwind with nature?

Nigeria is a good place to enjoy that and without wasting much of your time, I will be taking you through the 5 Tourist spots you must visit in Nigeria and also what you need to know about them.

Here are 5 Tourist Attractions You Must Visit In Nigeria

1. The Lekki Conservation Centre (LCC), Lagos
The Lekki Conservation Centre (LCC) represents one of the best tourist centres in Lagos, giving a getaway from the hustle and bustle of the state.

The report says that the Nigeria Conservation foundation managed centre is 21 years old and covers 78 Hectares.

LCC provides access to the full pleasure of nature with its exotic plants and animals.

It is definitely one of the best tourist sites in nigeria to visit.

2. Zuma Rock
It is located in Madalla, Niger State, Zuma rock.

According to Visitnigerianow Zuma Rock, sometimes referred to as the “the Gateway to Abuja from Suleja”, is located in Niger State in northern Nigeria.

No wonder Zuma rock is among the best tourist attractions in Abuja.

Merely looking at it, you will observe that it looks like a human face.

READ MORE HERE
Re: 5 Tourist Attractions In Nigeria You Must Visit by Nackzy: 9:14am On Jan 25, 2021
I didn't See Ibeno beach or Obudu Cattle Ranch
Re: 5 Tourist Attractions In Nigeria You Must Visit by Akinblogdotcom: 9:31am On Jan 25, 2021
Nackzy:
I didn't See Ibeno beach or Obudu Cattle Ranch
Check the link to see more

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ikorodu To Badagry / Time Travelled To Nigeria In 1948 / Hausa Travel To South East Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.