Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,268 members, 7,932,155 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:38 PM

Gbas Gbos! Bobrisky Slides Into A Man’s DM To Shot Her Shot But It Later End In - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbas Gbos! Bobrisky Slides Into A Man’s DM To Shot Her Shot But It Later End In (966 Views)

Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy / Ceec Wants To Shoot Her Shot (Video) / Nkechi Blessing Throws Her Shot At Frodd - BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gbas Gbos! Bobrisky Slides Into A Man’s DM To Shot Her Shot But It Later End In by Onyitexx(m): 9:35am On Jan 25, 2021
Bobrisky Slides Into A Man’s DM To Shot Her Shot But it later End in Tears

Speculations that Bobrisky is a crossdresser just for business sake and fun are becoming redundant now, as he is slowly coming out of his shell to publicly showcase his attraction to men.

In a recent post by the Nigerian crossdresser/transgender, she shared a photo of a man whom according to Bobrisky was sexually attracted to him.

He shared the mysterious man’s photo with the caption; “Damn…. who can hook me up ��

Just for Val only ! Let me go and shoot my shot in his dm. I’m coming”.

She later shared a screenshot of a chat with the mysterious man, revealing she had started ‘shooting her shot’.
Read more to see screenshot https://www.hosted247.com.ng/2021/01/gbas-gbos-bobrisky-slides-into-mans-dm.html

(1) (Reply)

Rwandan Girl Handles Naija Accent Like A PRO / Anthony Hopkins Becomes Oldest Actor To Win Oscar / MBA Forex-pastor Chris Advising Members & Viewers Not To Invest In Ponzi Schemes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.