Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,931 members, 7,872,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions (84821 Views)

Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest / Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by stonecoldcafe: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
RedPanthar:

I don't judge. When they settle themselves we'll all know the truth

Not asking you to judge. I'm not judging either. I'm only saying separation for 17 years is not equal to divorce. There is a legal route for a lawful divorce in Nigeria. So the woman was correct, she was still legally married to the man.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
you are a foolish man seekin for cheap publicuty.Yu win ger it. angry
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
which kind allegations be these..
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by RedPanthar: 11:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
pstmikol1:

I quote you earlier but you didn't reply sir, I swear I am real, it is not just easy here, please I didn't feel entitled but consider me..

For what?
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Hassanmaye(m): 12:59am On Jan 26, 2021
PissfulProtester:
This is another one!!!

Waiting for those who will never see anything evil in what their men of "god" do.

This man has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is equally good in bed as he is on the pulpit swindling people.

If only dicks can talk and won't lie,.. I bet you, the confessions from the dick of this Pastor will make a p0rnstar bow for him.
Haha

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Hassanmaye(m): 1:03am On Jan 26, 2021
[quote author=PissfulProtester post=98427152][/quote]
Haha

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Emeraldgreene(f): 3:28am On Jan 26, 2021
This apostle Suleiman has always been outspoken against evil Nigerian politicians, Herdsmen, terrorist.I won't be surprised if this is another attack at his Image. ..the evil men have been trying to destroy him.Only God and time will reveal d truth.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Nobody: 3:42am On Jan 26, 2021
Mtcheww
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by luckydion(m): 8:07am On Jan 26, 2021
Why Calling On Bishop David Oyedepo, Bishop Adeboye and Others for your rescue after You have washed Your dirty linen outside?

If You indeed respect this MOGs You mentioned, you would have called on them in letters and in facial contact to solve your acclaimed issues.

I reserved my comment, Let God Judge His own.

He that Lack wisdom should seek God who gives generously without finding fault. James 1:5

Now to the Public;
How can u be littering issues of the Ministry in the Public? Why not approach the seniors in the Ministries before the Public if only they can't help it. Now doing all these U see that U didn't even believe the Gospel You preach because it is written;
Isaiah 31:1
Woe to those who go down to "Egypt" for help, who rely on horses, who trust in the multitude of their chariots and in the great strength of their horsemen, but do not look to the Holy One of Israel, or seek help from the LORD. Yet he too is wise and can bring disaster; he does not take back his words.
Egyp there signifies 'going to the public, going to those who are unbelievers, going to those who have no knowledge of such issues where u find solution etc'
For YOU "Pastor Wife" and Other wives and women Listen
1 Peter 3:1
Verse Concepts
In the same way, you wives, be submissive to your own husbands so that even if any of them are disobedient to the word, they may be won without a word by the behavior of their wives,

So we spent Years in the Ministries preaching without being born again or believing the message we preach..... Waooooooo no wonder Jesus said "So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen". Matt 20:16.

Oga ..... Please go offline, Internet is not the best place to settle family Issue...… This is clearly issue that generated between you and your said wife. I suppose u being a man would have settle it the first time it came.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by blahc007: 9:18am On Jan 26, 2021
Fiscus105:

Ordinary I don't use to reply urchins, but let me answer you for posterity

If you are not foolish, why did you believed، hook, line and sinker , the issue of blackmail? Were you thr wen the whole scenario played out?
Hope u can understand my grammar, I can't write pidgin ooo

I no understand your Grammer shaa...because error full inside....
I wasn't there when the whole thing played out that is if something actually played out....neither were you.
you have already shown by your comment that you believe Davids....Nna Biko drop your hatred for Suleiman aside and watch closely as the whole thing unfolds....bless you bro
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Preacherrr(m): 9:35am On Jan 26, 2021
FOR THOSE OF REJOICING OVER THE FAKE AND DEMONIC TRENDING NEWS.. I HAVE THIS NEWS FOR YOU: INCASE YOU DON'T KNOW OMEGA MINISTRIES WILL BE 17YEARS NEXT MONTH, AND THE MINISTRY IS IN NOT LESS THAN 60 COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD. APOSTLE JUST CONCLUDED HIS 2 DAYS CRUSADE IN GAMBIA, AND WILL BE TAKING THE GOSPEL CAMPAIGN TO OTHER COUNTRIES AND CITIES EVEN IN A COVID 19 SO CALLED ERA. CAN'T YOU SEE THERE IS NO STOPPING HIM? INDEED JESUS WILL BUILD HIS CHURCH AND THE GATES OF HELL CAN'T PREVAIL AGAINST IT (MAT 16:18)

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Fiscus105(m): 10:06am On Jan 26, 2021
blahc007:

I no understand your Grammer shaa...because error full inside....
I wasn't there when the whole thing played out that is if something actually played out....neither were you.
you have already shown by your comment that you believe Davids....Nna Biko drop your hatred for Suleiman aside and watch closely as the whole thing unfolds....bless you bro

Please Mr grammarian, read what you posted above and give urself mark. I'm very sure you can't give yourself up to 30%
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
The Otobolizer.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Habiyo: 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
wirinet:

What if the man is your spiritual father and at the same time your employer. And further more it was your wife that came to you to confess her sins/mistake and ask you for forgiveness, as forgiveness of sins is central to Christianity.
but he didn't mention that the wife ask for forgiveness. all i know for sure is we women are very secretive. i know alot of people who know the apostle Sulaiman closely, that is a no nonsense Man. i doubt the story though.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Coolgent(m): 11:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
3some pastor again undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by cuteboy2: 12:36am On Jan 27, 2021
Impecca:

Very myopic reasoning from u. the man is the reporter, u don't expect much details from the woman until she's come out officially

Please let us hear your own far sighted analysis.
Meanwhile, we are waiting for the wife's "official" story.

Don't forget we are still waiting for COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's promised official explanation of what transpired between him and Mrs Busola Dakolo.

I hope the official explanation of Pastor Faith Edeko and Apostle Suleiman will not take that long.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Kobojunkie: 2:31am On Jan 27, 2021
ijayebonyi:
cause the lady in question is also a pastor at the same church in utako branch
And here I thought the marriage in question was supposedly registered at the state and the 'husband', rather than pretend a mere company such as this church is, itself also registered with the state, should not pass judgement over him and his right.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Maxwell081: 4:42am On Jan 27, 2021
Go and sleep with his wife
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by ijayebonyi(f): 6:55am On Jan 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
And here I thought the marriage in question was supposedly registered at the state and the 'husband', rather than pretend a mere company such as this church is, itself also registered with the state, should not pass judgement over him and his right.
please I did not pass judgment, if you can go back and read my comment. Thanks
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Kobojunkie: 9:12am On Jan 27, 2021
ijayebonyi:
please I did not pass judgment, if you can go back and read my comment. Thanks
You should reread the response. Nowhere in there did I suggest that you did, after all you are not the church(company) or are you?
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by ijayebonyi(f): 9:16am On Jan 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You should reread the response. Nowhere in there did I suggest that you did, after all you are not the church(company) or are you?
Okay. Am not bro. That’s why I said they should settle their case within them and don’t drag us in
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:16am On Jan 27, 2021
Under the Nigerian constitution, the only crime here is threat to life and denial of access to his children, anybody can f**k anybody! undecided

It's God's law that prohibits sex between people who aren't married to each other. So if Mr A have been a member of a so called Church where there is no punishment for adultery. He can't change the tenets of the church now simply because someone in higher position slept with his wife! undecided

They detests pure worship but wants justice where there is none, you can't eat your cake and still have it! cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Kobojunkie: 9:20am On Jan 27, 2021
ijayebonyi:
Okay. Am not bro. That’s why I said they should settle their case within them and don’t drag us in
And I said....And here I thought the marriage in question was supposedly registered at the state and the 'husband', rather than pretend a mere company such as this church is, itself also registered with the state, should not pass judgement over him and his right.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by ijayebonyi(f): 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
And I said....And here I thought the marriage in question was supposedly registered at the state and the 'husband', rather than pretend a mere company such as this church is, itself also registered with the state, should not pass judgement over him and his right.
Okay ��

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service / Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) / Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.